Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

loverstilly's progress

I've lost my growth! Sad I'm so discouraged and frustrated right now. I know NBE works because it's working so well for other ladies, like BonitaDD, Jenniferlove, Ceci etc etc. But it just doesn't seem to be working out for me long term... UGHHHHH.

Oh and I've been feeling occasional pains in my ovaries, around since I started taking the PM, fenugreek and vitex. I'm rather worried and I've stopped everything for now.

I usually take 1 PM per day from day 1 to around day 14, and my period would come about 7 days after I stop. I think I'm artificially messing up my cycle and I'm just worried.

Anyone has any advice on how I can continue with NBE but at the same time not affect my cycle?

Have you considered the non-herbal route? That's what I'm doing for the most part (although I did just add spearmint, once a day). Eat low sugar and low carb, and include lots of protein. Take MSM, fish oil, and massage regularly. Look into getting Noogleberry or (cheaper option) Kangzhu cups with the matching pump. You might be surprised at the growth you can get without herbs.

Just my suggestion!

Ok will definitely take that into consideration blessedbreast! I do own a noogleberry actually.

I'm doing a 14 day detox program, and I'll noogle and massage (as much as time allows because I live with others) to see how I fair. Afterwhich I'll decide again if I should incorporate herbs into my program since I still have bottles of them lying around.

Noogling right now as I'm typing this. Feeling so much better and optimistic already. Smile

I'm on my 2nd month of PM now since my detox, 500mg day 7-21. For the first month I haven't even had any swelling. I've got myself 28D bras, and they fit alright. I'm really about to give up. Progesterone creams and red clovers are not available in my country.

(If I take day 1-14, my period comes at day 21)

I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions? Should I ramp it up to 1000mg? Thanks a lot in advance. Sad

And I've been trying so so hard to gain weight. But my BMI still hovers around 18.0-18.5.

SOOOOO FRUSTRATED

(30-07-2014, 04:05 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  I'm on my 2nd month of PM now since my detox, 500mg day 7-21. For the first month I haven't even had any swelling. I've got myself 28D bras, and they fit alright. I'm really about to give up. Progesterone creams and red clovers are not available in my country.

(If I take day 1-14, my period comes at day 21)

I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions? Should I ramp it up to 1000mg? Thanks a lot in advance. Sad

And I've been trying so so hard to gain weight. But my BMI still hovers around 18.0-18.5.

SOOOOO FRUSTRATED

have you had your hormones checked?

BO might probably work for you. Id def get those hormones checked.

The bigger looking one (left) is April 16. The smaller one (right) is today. UGH.

Thanks Tibetan and Ella. The hormones tests in my country costs almost a THOUSAND bucks. Are there any cheaper alternatives? :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep on Noogling! It'll help pump you back up (pun intended). I agree with them, get your hormones checked. That might just be from taking all of those together, but I would get it checked to be on the safe side. Just try adding one herb back in at a time. You had great progress! You'll get it back in no time with the messaging & noogling Smile

I read somewhere a few days ago on this forum about a place you can order a hormone testing kit from and I think it was only $100-something? I forget though, but maybe try searching for it on this forum.

Also, have you tried using those herbs in a cream that you rub in, instead of internally? It worked well for others in this forum so I am going to try that before I ingest anything.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20680

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon