Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

loverstilly's progress

i use this bra calculator and buy my bra from The Little Bra Company, well this calculator works for me because it says im a 28D/30C and a 30C fits perfectly for me. Trust me, i thought i was a true 32B until i try out the 30C bra! Made my life so much better in the bra compartment Smile

Oh and not to mention you are definitely not a B cup haha

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html

Thanks Scorpion, Kardashian, BonitoDDs (my NBE idol!!!) and iamsorpor for replying Smile And thanks for all the web links to get bras that are the right size. You girls are definitely better than me at this.

Following iamsorpor's link, I'm a 30DD/E?! seriously sounds unbelievable but heck, gonna give it a go. Will be bra shopping soon Tongue Will try the magic bra strap thingy too!

Anyway, as promised, photos in bras.
Left: 70B no push up
Red: 30B VS push up
Right black: 32B VS push up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-02-2014, 11:34 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  i use this bra calculator and buy my bra from The Little Bra Company, well this calculator works for me because it says im a 28D/30C and a 30C fits perfectly for me. Trust me, i thought i was a true 32B until i try out the 30C bra! Made my life so much better in the bra compartment Smile

Oh and not to mention you are definitely not a B cup haha

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html

It shouldn't be giving you 2 sizes because you aren't 2 sizes. YOu're only gonna have one true size that will actually help your boob growth based on your measurements. If you wear the wrong size it can seriously hinder your growth. It worked for you, but if that's how the calculator works then other people probably shouldn't be using it because you don't know how accurate it is overall.

(25-02-2014, 12:48 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Thanks Scorpion, Kardashian, BonitoDDs (my NBE idol!!!) and iamsorpor for replying Smile And thanks for all the web links to get bras that are the right size. You girls are definitely better than me at this.

Following iamsorpor's link, I'm a 30DD/E?! seriously sounds unbelievable but heck, gonna give it a go. Will be bra shopping soon Tongue Will try the magic bra strap thingy too!

Anyway, as promised, photos in bras.
Left: 70B no push up
Red: 30B VS push up
Right black: 32B VS push up

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure your band size is a 30 based on the pictures. It's the only bra that looks like it fits you marginally well, but your bubs are like, spillin out of it up front and on the sides. How exciting is it to know that you are actually a D cup size? (: ... And that you might get to actually look it if you start wearin the right bra size (;

I went out to try a 30C in a physical store... and it was too small!! Indeed I am either a D or a DD. Unfortunately they don't carry stocks there, so I'll just have to ship. Now the problem is whether I should take a D or a DD.

Measurements:
27" underbust
31.5 bust, and swelling up to 33" I love it when I swell. It happens when I stop PM for a month. But after one cycle boobs will go back to original size.

(26-02-2014, 09:50 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  I went out to try a 30C in a physical store... and it was too small!! Indeed I am either a D or a DD. Unfortunately they don't carry stocks there, so I'll just have to ship. Now the problem is whether I should take a D or a DD.

Measurements:
27" underbust
31.5 bust, and swelling up to 33" I love it when I swell. It happens when I stop PM for a month. But after one cycle boobs will go back to original size.

Tip from someone who gets 2 or more cup sizes of swelling, buy an unlined bra. Like go to the Pink section of the VS website and order the Unlined Date Bra. It makes the swelling easier to deal with, and you won't have as big a problem with the bra migrating the breast tissue where it should'nt be because the cups will expand for the most part to accommodate the bigger breasts. The only time I really have to put my boob back in my bra is when I wake up in the morning, then they stay put pretty much all day, and that's only because the underwire is too small for my boobs swelling.

I think your breasts look gorgeous already! You have goal boobs for many!

Kardashian, unfortunately VS doesn't carry band size 30 anymore. But I sourced a few others, such as Marks and Spencers and ASOS (free international shipping!)

Thanks Jenniferlove. Your story has been very inspiring too! I wished I knew who you were before Wink

So I have chosen to take up a new program, based on this very useful thread that Emily started http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046&

Follicular:
1x500mg PM
1x500mg Vitex/Chasteberry
2x610mg Fenugreek
1x2500mg Ginkgo
1x500mg Maca

Luteal:
2x610mg Fenugreek
1x2500mg Ginkgo
1x500mg Maca

+ massage with cream that contains PM, soy and volufiline. I'll do 360 chi massage and fat transfer massage. Will try to listen to RMR. But I don't like to wear earphones that's the problem Sad
and I'll be buying new bras soon.

Anyone with suggestions to tweak my program please feel free! Smile

(28-02-2014, 02:08 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Kardashian, unfortunately VS doesn't carry band size 30 anymore. But I sourced a few others, such as Marks and Spencers and ASOS (free international shipping!)

Thanks Jenniferlove. Your story has been very inspiring too! I wished I knew who you were before Wink

So I have chosen to take up a new program, based on this very useful thread that Emily started http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046&

Follicular:
1x500mg PM
2x610mg Fenugreek
1x2500mg Ginkgo
1x500mg Maca

Luteal:
2x610mg Fenugreek
1x2500mg Ginkgo
1x500mg Maca

+ massage with cream that contains PM, soy and volufiline. I'll do 360 chi massage and fat transfer massage. Will try to listen to RMR. But I don't like to wear earphones that's the problem Sad
and I'll be buying new bras soon.

Anyone with suggestions to tweak my program please feel free! Smile

I WORK FOR SPENCERS DON"T BUY A BRA THERE DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT!!! BAD IDEA!! NO!! DON'T SERIOUSLY!!!

Oh wow serious? How come?? Huh

By the way, I've been feeling tingling and slight soreness in my boobs for some time now. Never really felt this way. I hope it's a good sign. Will keep you girls posted and post pictures in 3 months!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon