Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update photos. do you see a difference?

(04-07-2014, 07:29 PM)beckums Wrote:  After first pumping (:
Question:

I fit the domes at the sides completely and can pump to almost completely fill the medium domes as well. Given that this is my first day... Should I be getting larger domes?

It does sound like you need bigger domes.

Question:

I fit the domes at the sides completely and can pump to almost completely fill the medium domes as well. Given that this is my first day... Should I be getting larger domes?

I replaced mine once my nipples touched the top of the domes. I think that is also what Noogleberry recommends as well. That is when I went to the larger size.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for th input (:
I ordered larger domes. The mediums are too small so they cut in to my tissue giving me this lump feeling around.

(05-07-2014, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
Question:

I replaced mine once my nipples touched the top of the domes. I think that is also what Noogleberry recommends as well. That is when I went to the larger size.

Hope this helps.

I think its more accurate to go by width than depth I know if the cup is too narrow it may be uncomfortanble and impossible to fill them I think if all your breast tissue can't fit inside the dome easily without pumping it then you need wider size depth doesn't have anything to do with it really.

[/quote]

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

I think its more accurate to go by width than depth I know if the cup is too narrow it may be uncomfortanble and impossible to fill them I think if all your breast tissue can't fit inside the dome easily without pumping it then you need wider size depth doesn't have anything to do with it really.

[/quote]
That is true as well, but if all you do is vacuum you nipples and say, that last inch or so of your breasts, don't you think you will only enlarge the area that is under vacuum? I would think at the very least it would be very inefficient, and maybe even lead to tubular shaped breasts??? I would think that as long as you are pressurizing all breast tissue and the fat, without taking in too much surrounding area, you would be forming the breasts more naturally.

The domes push in to the surrounding breast width. They suck up the breast upon pumping but I noticed what seems to be capillary injury on the left, more tuberous breast. I assume it's from the pressure of the dome digging in and therefore see it as a sure indicator that my breast is too wide.
Oh and they measure 13cm across. That helps to know room lol. Now that breast
Has weird textures when I rub it. I'm thinking I'll have to wait until my larges come in before I can pump it again... Unless I choose to isolate the underboob.

Your girls are coming along nicely.
Keep up the good work and know that you are making the world a better place.
Yarrr!
P-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon