Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

Wow, amazing progress! Smile

They're so pretty! Blush

(06-03-2014, 05:47 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  They're so pretty! Blush

I'll say!!!!
Chocoholic, Can I have this pic blown up and made into numerous copies so I can wallpaper the walls with it?

haha thank you!

Update: I started noogleberry week ago, I do get a little swelling, but today my breasts look small as ever Sad It's like there is not a progress at all.

Chin up, chocoholic! Everything we're doing is cumulative. You might not see it yet, but the changes are there. No worries! Keep noogling! They're growing all the time! Big Grin

I'd like to start by saying your girls are gorgeous. So adorable!

Congrats on your progress so far! And please don't worry about things too much darling, you'll impede your progress!

I have a tip for your NB domes, as I saw you said you were having trouble keeping them on. Try tying them close together. I take my cord from my house coat and tie it in a loop. I then drape it over my neck and place the domes in the loop while I pump. It holds them closer, further up, and allows them to stay on without me having to hold them.

Also, I wanna share this cuz I know you may be frustrated. When I started pumping, I got phenomenal swelling. I'd double in size. I'm now two months into using my NB, but I don't get nearly as much swelling, and they almost seem to shrink after I pump. But, What I do notice is, that the following morning they feel and look so beautiful. Each morning they look bigger and fuller. So don't be fooled, just because you aren't seeing immediate swelling/changes doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Stay persistent, positive, and just keep going!

Happy growing!

WOW - that is incredible progress for only a month. Congrats girly!!! You may need L domes, you're larger than I am and the Ms are too small for me.

Thanks for encouragement! Tongue

I'm switching to 7:2 method and we'll see how it goes. I don't think I need L domes yet, cause I'm not filling up my M's. Plus my left boob is way bigger than the right one.

This is the "swelling" I get from noogling for average of 2 hours, and it disappears after 5 mins lol

(sorry for sh$tty quality pictures, I'm using my phone)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-03-2014, 04:33 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Thanks for encouragement! Tongue

I'm switching to 7:2 method and we'll see how it goes. I don't think I need L domes yet, cause I'm not filling up my M's. Plus my left boob is way bigger than the right one.

This is the "swelling" I get from noogling for average of 2 hours, and it disappears after 5 mins lol

(sorry for sh$tty quality pictures, I'm using my phone)

That's awesome choco latté (sorry, couldn't resist, but really looks great) Rolleyes

I missed the pic from a week ago and its definitely more volume,

Congrats! Wink

Great swelling! My left breast is noticeably bigger than my right, too. Dodgy You can noogle them in such a way that the right one can catch up and even things out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon