Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

(27-02-2014, 05:02 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  so it's been 29 days since I started my regimen, and the measuring tape says that I have gained 1 inch? My breasts are definitely fuller, but I don't "see" any difference. here's my progress pic so far.

Those boobs look like C cup to me !! Am I wrong ?
Welldone , and congrats Smile
Oooh and wecome to the forum .
And florida ! Nice . One place I missed while in GA . I have lady friend who lived rond corner from disneyland . Must visit her some day Smile

(28-02-2014, 03:32 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 05:02 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  so it's been 29 days since I started my regimen, and the measuring tape says that I have gained 1 inch? My breasts are definitely fuller, but I don't "see" any difference. here's my progress pic so far.

And florida ! Nice . One place I missed while in GA . I have lady friend who lived rond corner from disneyland . Must visit her some day Smile

They seem like B cup to me, I used to wear VS 34b for 2 years (and they still fit) but I guess my band size went down, since I lost about 15 pounds or more since last year and the lady at VS measured me and gave me a 32D push up bra, and I was like waaat? D? but I tried it on and it was more supportive than my 34B so I bought it Tongue
Thank you!! Smile
Disneyland is still pretty far from me tho Sad

(28-02-2014, 03:39 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  

They seem like B cup to me, I used to wear VS 34b for 2 years (and they still fit) but I guess my band size went down, since I lost about 15 pounds or more since last year and the lady at VS measured me and gave me a 32D push up bra, and I was like waaat? D? but I tried it on and it was more supportive than my 34B so I bought it Tongue
Thank you!! Smile
You look great more like a c i looked small at a c/d so its not like a set look per size but I really don't understand how wearing a 34 bandsize gives you any support since your only 28 under bust? If I wear 32 band it slips around on me its impossible and Im 29 underbust only 30 bandsize gives me enough support.

(27-02-2014, 02:44 PM)peggy Wrote:  so it's been 29 days since I started my regimen, and the measuring tape says that I have gained 1 inch? My breasts are definitely fuller, but I don't "see" any difference. here's my progress pic so far.

You look definitely bigger. Look, I made a comparison pic:

Me, too, I do see a difference, it doesn't even seem that small. They stick out on the sides, you have gained more sideboob and bottomboob.

(28-02-2014, 08:59 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 03:39 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  

Thank you!! Smile
You look great more like a c i looked small at a c/d so its not like a set look per size but I really don't understand how wearing a 34 bandsize gives you any support since your only 28 under bust? If I wear 32 band it slips around on me its impossible and Im 29 underbust only 30 bandsize gives me enough support.

I don't wear 34B anymore, I switched to 32D, but they both fit pretty much the same, except I like 32D better :p
here's pics!

beige bra is 34B

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rateset - They ARE small lol, I think this pics make them look bigger or something

Update:
I just got my noogleberry yesterday (march 4) Medium cups, and I'm not sure if they're right size, cause they don't hold on to my chest and keep falling so I have to hold it for hours for it to work o.0 is that normal? and the "pulling" is not much, my breasts don't extend much, is that also normal for the beginning?

As for the supplements I'm still taking Natureday, and added pig placenta. Also borage oil and CLA.

That 1 inch swelling was from my period -.-' after my period they're 32.5?
and they look even smaller now, ugh

Hope this month there will be some growth Smile

(06-03-2014, 05:02 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  I don't wear 34B anymore, I switched to 32D, but they both fit pretty much the same, except I like 32D better :p
here's pics!

beige bra is 34B

They're BEAUTIFUL!!!! THOSE are the kind of tits I want!!

WOW!!!! You got them THAT big in just 4 weeks?????? INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

(06-03-2014, 05:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 05:02 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  I don't wear 34B anymore, I switched to 32D, but they both fit pretty much the same, except I like 32D better :p
here's pics!

beige bra is 34B

Thank you! I guess they're cute and "girly" but I want "womanly" breasts Smile))

(06-03-2014, 05:33 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 05:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
here's pics!

beige bra is 34B

Well, yeah, bigger would be better, but I REALLY LOVE the shape of yours!! It's like they just protrude from your chest!! No saggy bits AT ALL!!
Thank you! I guess they're cute and "girly" but I want "womanly" breasts Smile))

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon