Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

(29-03-2014, 11:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Cute bra! You've got me window shopping on ASOS's website now.

they have lots of lace bras that I lovee Smile

It seems like my nipples and areolas are the only things that are getting bigger, and it concerns me, they look so puffy ;(

(03-04-2014, 03:38 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  It seems like my nipples and areolas are the only things that are getting bigger, and it concerns me, they look so puffy ;(

The puffiness goes down. Unless you do it everyday. Give it several days off each week. They will grow though.

(03-04-2014, 07:14 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 03:38 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  It seems like my nipples and areolas are the only things that are getting bigger, and it concerns me, they look so puffy ;(

The puffiness goes down. Unless you do it everyday. Give it several days off each week. They will grow though.

I'm not pumping everyday, I do take breaks because of my work schedule, and they still stay puffy, but thank you for the insight! Smile

Today I went to VS and tried on 32C bras which I think is my "real" size right now. I'm not filling up 32D that I'm wearing like I filled up 32C. but I don't want to go ahead and buy 32C cause I hope to grow in couple of months, already :p

first pic is 32C, second my 32D.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2014, 04:23 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Today I went to VS and tried on 32C bras which I think is my "real" size right now. I'm not filling up 32D that I'm wearing like I filled up 32C. but I don't want to go ahead and buy 32C cause I hope to grow in couple of months, already :p

U r rite . Lookin at pic you look D to me Wink

I love VS so much! Those bras (and those breasts of yours!) are pretty. You look like you're filling out that D to me. Smile

Thanks for compliments~ but I'm sill not filling up the D, my goal is to look same in it as I do in 32C by summer Tongue

ok so it's been 3 month and I have definitely grown, but it's very subtle.

as for the measurements I have gained 0.5" on my bust which now makes me 33.5" and whooping 1 inch on my waist Sad now I'm 26". hips stay at 36.5"

I feel like I have just gained weight or something, Im craving sweets like never before.

and here's the pics!

the daylight picture of white bra is from march 28.
others from today

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2014, 04:23 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Today I wfint to VS and tried on 32C bras which I think is my "real" size right now. I'm not filling up 32D that I'm wearing like I filled up 32C. but I don't want to go ahead and buy 32C cause I hope to grow in couple of months, already :p

I agree the c cup Is too small you have armpit cleavages in it that doesn't mean d fits perfect either but its closer maybe if the band was tighter vs don't go smaller than 32 mostly so she probably gave you the closest not exactly accurate your filling the cup but the bands far too big I can't imagine a person with a 26 in was it but 32 in under bust measurement anyway you probably need 28 in band at a guess

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon