Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger Boobs = Higher Success Rate for Relationship? Thoughts?

(21-02-2014, 05:28 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I don't think this discussion is stupid, you all should understand what a complex is, you can convince yourself that having small breasts isn't a big problem for you, but that sense of inferiority insinuates in your mind and inevitably in your relationship. I know that having big breasts won't heal my self exteem issues but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or immature...
I forgot to say that I'm SURE that if I my breasts will grow, my relationship will only benefit from it, not because my boyfriend will love me more, but because I'll be a little more confident about my body

You are totally missing the point, this isn't what we're debating about. If you read back at my posts, I agreed. I said I see both sides. What I and what sounds like Timarie is talking about is something more in depth, past what the majority here think about in regards to small chest insecurity affecting a relationship. Its the other comments that were made.

(21-02-2014, 05:39 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 05:28 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I don't think this discussion is stupid, you all should understand what a complex is, you can convince yourself that having small breasts isn't a big problem for you, but that sense of inferiority insinuates in your mind and inevitably in your relationship. I know that having big breasts won't heal my self exteem issues but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or immature...
I forgot to say that I'm SURE that if I my breasts will grow, my relationship will only benefit from it, not because my boyfriend will love me more, but because I'll be a little more confident about my body

You are totally missing the point, this isn't what we're debating about. If you read back at my posts, I agreed. I said I see both sides. What I and what sounds like Timarie is talking about is something more in depth, past what the majority here think about in regards to small chest insecurity affecting a relationship. Its the other comments that were made.

Tibetan, I was referring in particular to rateset, that defined this topic "stupid"! I think you, Jennifer and Timarie made some intelligent arguments

(21-02-2014, 06:16 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

Tibetan, I was referring in particular to rateset, that defined this topic "stupid"! I think you, Jennifer and Timarie made some intelligent arguments

Lol, I think we need to just start calling eachother out now, but of course, with respect. Either you weren't clear, or I didn't catch it. My apologies.

(21-02-2014, 06:35 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 06:16 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

Lol, I think we need to just start calling eachother out now, but of course, with respect. Either you weren't clear, or I didn't catch it. My apologies.

That's probably my fault! English is not my mothertongue so sometimes I might be not clear!

(19-02-2014, 11:15 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  So this will probably get me backlash and I know this is not nearly true for all relationships, but I wonder.......do relationships have a greater success rate when the female is larger chested?  I feel as stupid reading what I just wrote as much as I did while typing it, but truly, I do question this.  

All of my friends who have been together 10+ years, married or long-term relationships have large busts.  Does this help seal in confidence, nurturing & greater attraction/respect from the male-standpoint?  Do smaller-chested females have a complex that at least somewhat puts a gray cloud over their head, stunting their happiness and feeding into insecurities which may leak over into their relationship?

I have always wondered this, but now I am noticing something within my own relationship as my chest grows.  The larger I have gotten, the more my bf constantly wants to nuzzle in them, sleep in them, just be all around more cuddly and loving.  Has he gained more attraction and "respect" for me?  We have always had our ups and downs, but it seems the downs have almost diminished and since I've been "larger" the ups have gone up even higher.

I would like to put out there that he said from the very beginning (before he had even seen my chest) that he was an ass and thigh guy, so I don't think me growing is because he is an all-out boob guy.

Thoughts?

I disagree with that. I would agree that maybe bigger breasts leads to more attention or more possible flings etc(if the woman is interested in that). I am not into like casual flings and all, so I don't what that life is like if you have smaller boobs lol. 

I have met a couple of shitty guys who didn't treat me nicely. That was due to their own shitty attitudes and immaturity, basically there were terrible people. After this I eventually developed a "No one's going to treat me badly just because of these two lumps on my chest. " kind of attitude. It's a body part and no one can make feel this bad over it. 

My last relo was pretty good(it only ended cos one of us had to move to another country and we were both very upset)... 

We were friends before we became a couple. Even as friends, we could talk and talk for hours. And even long moments of silence wouldn't be awkward. We clicked from the first moment we talked. There wasn't a single moment where I thought "I am bored and I would rather not be here." There was no awkward phase even when we were a couple. We still felt like we were really close friends(and more). 

This guy was respectful, sweet and mature. He liked me the way I was and it actually showed in his behavior and attitude. I actually felt a lot more positive and confident about my body at times because of him. There is a lot more to good relationships than just physical attributes. We talked about other things, encouraged each other's dreams and passion, took interest in each other's hobbies.

Understanding, trust, honesty, kindness, love(genuine love)...things like this are much much more important than the size of our boobies. And if someone leaves over this petty reason it was never meant to work out in the first place.

I have lived my life able to attract nearly any man I desired. And keep any man I wanted. And I have always been an A cup or smaller. Unless a person is REALLY into large breasts and its a deal breaker for them (which I've never actually met someone like that) I doubt breast size makes that big of a difference. Strangely enough the girl who had the largest chest in my college friend group was in the worst relationship.

I’ve been in a relationship with my high school sweetheart for well over 5 years. We’ve had a very sound relationship through pretty much everything: financial crisis, mental health issues, abusive family members, and loss.

Yes, insecurities impact a relationship greatly. Inferiority complexes are nightmares, regardless if they’re about your body, your abilities, or anything else...

However, if we’re really looking at relationships that “last”...that means change and respect. 

People don’t remain the same. Which means both parties have to have a secure connection within each other. Sexual attraction is important to many relationships (perhaps not so much for asexuals) but if that’s where your foundation is...it’s a weak one. We age. We bloat. We get sick. Beauty fades.

If your partner respects you, they aren’t going to stray simply because someone has an asset you don’t. Respect isn’t tied to who you are physically, but who you are mentally and the abilities you possess. If someone cheats, it doesn’t matter who you are: they will cheat no matter what because they value themselves above all else; they never respected you to begin with. 

I don’t feel inferior. My man loves every inch of my mind and body, and he makes sure I’m aware. I’ve had friends and strangers comment about the way he looks at me, as if his whole world revolves around me. Of course he notices others beauty, but he respects himself (and me!) enough that he doesn’t gawk or make a scene. 

Don’t settle for someone who makes you second guess yourself. Of course people have preferences. We’re human! We have opinions! Something as trivial as breast size shouldn’t be a deal breaker. If it is...consider a partner who’s ready to love you, for you, and has some mental maturity available.

Will big boobs make or break a relationship? No. That is if it does, your relationship is on very shaky ground. Relationships are built on love, attitude, mutual respect, compatible values, goals and interests. Appearance is secondary to all that goes on in the head. That said, appearance can enhance a relationship. Do you feel better about yourself and your partner if you keep yourselves clean, at least mild exercise to keep in shape, dress nicely? Yes, and I think that can include bigger boobs.

(01-02-2018, 09:41 PM)James98 Wrote:  Will big boobs make or break a relationship? No. That is if it does, your relationship is on very shaky ground. Relationships are built on love, attitude, mutual respect, compatible values, goals and interests. Appearance is secondary to all that goes on in the head. That said, appearance can enhance a relationship. Do you feel better about yourself and your partner if you keep yourselves clean, at least mild exercise to keep in shape, dress nicely? Yes, and I think that can include bigger boobs.

100% agreed on this. Now, from my experience on the beach last summer ... you get more eyes' attention . And sometimes is annoying.  Dodgy

yeah ive always believed that people have 2 different categories of attractiveness - physical and mental. in the long run the mental attractiveness is what matters most for any meaningful relationship but bigger boobs can definitely help with the physical side and enhance the total package Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon