Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger Boobs = Higher Success Rate for Relationship? Thoughts?

Now one thing I don't understand, what do you mean by "respect?" As in your bf has more attraction and respect? If he already respects you, how is it different now than before your larger chest?

Also, you said you were never insecure, but then you just referred to yourself as well as the other ladies who have this insecurity in the last post. Do you think you we're infact insecure then, (looking back) and just realizing it now as they get bigger?

Also, is this the reason why he never really commented on your breasts before? As in, he read that you were insecure? Or maybe he wasn't all that attracted to them before like he is now? Unless you are his first, I doubt he went on in the relationship not knowing if he was a boob/leg/butt guy. He knows what he likes. He obviously knew he likes breasts but prob just didn't want to say it, because he knows its not that big a deal or may hurt your feelings.

(20-02-2014, 03:32 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Now one thing I don't understand, what do you mean by "respect?" As in your bf has more attraction and respect? If he already respects you, how is it different now than before your larger chest?

When I say respect I really am not talking about my personal relationship. In fact, all the girls my bf has stated being attracted to look like they have large B cups and are slim/athletic. Think Jessica Alba.

This post was not to hone in on my relationship with my bf. I have always been a counselor to my friends, have listened to countless people's insecurities & picked guys brains to no end. I mean, yes it is totally possible (and even fact I'd say) that I know a lot of douchey guys. BUT, when a female who has brains AND a large bust enters our circle, she gets RESPECT from the guys. She gets treated in a way that is *different* than the teeny, no-bust girls get treated. As you yourself have written, there is power in a large bust. I'm not talking about beauty and no brains. Let's talk about the full package.

This is so shallow but we LIVE in a shallow world. If you can't beat em, join em? Sigh.......

And about insecurity, yes, of course I was insecure about my breasts but not enough to let it affect me in the slightest outwardly. I have always been very confident in the bedroom and we have always had an *amazing* intimate life together. BUT, he's all about dat ass, so I have him covered! haha. Guys do love ass. Even now during sex there is no extra emphasis on my breasts at all. This is a CUDDLE thing I am noticing. Sleeping in them, like a security blanket. Maybe because when laying sideways there is a lot more cleavage? It's kinda hard to ignore them now.

(20-02-2014, 04:04 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And about insecurity, yes, of course I was insecure about my breasts but not enough to let it affect me in the slightest outwardly. I have always been very confident in the bedroom and we have always had an *amazing* intimate life together. BUT, he's all about dat ass, so I have him covered! haha. Guys do love ass. Even now during sex there is no extra emphasis on my breasts at all. This is a CUDDLE thing I am noticing. Sleeping in them, like a security blanket. Maybe because when laying sideways there is a lot more cleavage? It's kinda hard to ignore them now.

Lol. Yes. Def hard to ignore them as they inflate!
I only mentioned because if you were secure before, he would have def read that on you and maybe paid more ATTN to them. So I guess even though most small chested women who wished to be bigger, don't realize they put that vibe out.

I can tell you, it was minor for me but was there and if my ex was with me now, I know for a fact hed be much like your bf. He's more if an ass man but he luv dem big titties too. Haha! I can imagine me pawing him off me double time.

So indeed, they have a power of their own. I haven't been around a load of dudes so I don't know if it will be that different as far as how they treat me than before. I just know they stare, a lot more now than before.

I'm not sure if it makes for better quality relationships...I'm single, was single when I started back up on NBE, and I know I have never had a "successful relationship" so far...I hope it's true! I just know being bigger and having more confidence because of that (I've always been really self conscious about my boobs) will definitely increase my chances of meeting "the one" if he's out there! and my PM seems to be working... Smile

Yes I agree with jen from my experience, when I was smaller not even that small but flat c cup(hard to describe but not much definition for a c).
I had very bad relationships some abusive partners but I think maybe having small I chose the wrong people to be with maybe or maybe breasts give you respect.
Now I have never been in a better relationship
Women keep mentioning perky as an attraction factor to men but I think that's more of a woman's preference men will look at big breasts even as long as they are full and big if they are a bit saggy or a lot even a girl I know her breasts are very big but very saggy she gets alot of attention from men.
But its true in someways i think its very disrespectful of men to stare at my breast while holding the hands of their smaller chest woman and it happens all the time whether they mean it to disrespect that's what it does to her. I guess I never doubt my looks now though.
I don't know how to say but however confident a woman is with her small breasts her man will do these little things.
Where I know my mans thing is big breasts it doesn't matter I have them and I very rarely see any woman her as busty and attractive as me even if he did look he shows me he knows I admire a big chest as much as any man.

(20-02-2014, 02:03 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes I agree with jen from my experience, when I was smaller not even that small but flat c cup(hard to describe but not much definition for a c).
I had very bad relationships some abusive partners but I think maybe having small I chose the wrong people to be with maybe or maybe breasts give you respect.
Now I have never been in a better relationship
Women keep mentioning perky as an attraction factor to men but I think that's more of a woman's preference men will look at big breasts even as long as they are full and big if they are a bit saggy or a lot even a girl I know her breasts are very big but very saggy she gets alot of attention from men.
But its true in someways i think its very disrespectful of men to stare at my breast while holding the hands of their smaller chest woman and it happens all the time whether they mean it to disrespect that's what it does to her. I guess I never doubt my looks now though.
I don't know how to say but however confident a woman is with her small breasts her man will do these little things.
Where I know my mans thing is big breasts it doesn't matter I have them and I very rarely see any woman her as busty and attractive as me even if he did look he shows me he knows I admire a big chest as much as any man.

Hey bonita, do you think thats why you feel you can't get them big enough? You crave secretly to be the biggest, most attractive one around?

Ya know , kinda like that madmen show chick, Christina Hendricks. Though, she's not the most attractive IMO, but certainly shes the biggest tittied chick in Hollywood and rocks it with pride.

Uhh, what are you talking about..
If you were talking about the beauty, I could understand that, but reducing it only to the bust size is ridiculous! Pretty face, butt, legs, toned body and breasts, how can you reduce appearance only to breasts?! And then also only to the size, its not only about the size, the shape is as important, if they only look good in a bra, that's not really an ideal of pretty breasts. DO you have men colleagues, good friends? They report very often how disappointed they were after a girl took off her bra on a date..They thought they were bigger, perkier etc..

Breasts and the rest of the body are important to attract someone, but they are definitely not a base of any relationship, its more about the person, if its only based on looks it won't last long, it is only true that you give it more try for the sake of the beauty. And reducing the beauty or sexual attractiveness only to boobs is nonsense. Only if you are dating a boob-fetishist, but I really wonder who is interested in something like that. Would you take a guy who didn't want you with small breasts, but wants you after you have increased your bust??

(20-02-2014, 04:40 PM)rateset Wrote:  Uhh, what are you talking about..
If you were talking about the beauty, I could understand that, but reducing it only to the bust size is ridiculous! Pretty face, butt, legs, toned body and breasts, how can you reduce appearance only to breasts?! And then also only to the size, its not only about the size, the shape is as important, if they only look good in a bra, that's not really an ideal of pretty breasts. DO you have men colleagues, good friends? They report very often how disappointed they were after a girl took off her bra on a date..They thought they were bigger, perkier etc..

Breasts and the rest of the body are important to attract someone, but they are definitely not a base of any relationship, its more about the person, if its only based on looks it won't last long, it is only true that you give it more try for the sake of the beauty. And reducing the beauty or sexual attractiveness only to boobs is nonsense. Only if you are dating a boob-fetishist, but I really wonder who is interested in something like that. Would you take a guy who didn't want you with small breasts, but wants you after you have increased your bust??

I see both sides of it all. If the guy gets the "milk for free," and he scored the big tits he like so much, of course he's gonna try harder. But if you are not giving him what he wants, he's gonna find some other broad with em.

nice large cans with perkiness are preferred by the majority and small perky breasts are more preferred over large saggy ones any day. I agree. Some men aren't so picky and just love breasts.

As I mentioned before, not all guys treat a girl with large breasts with respect, some are just really insecure and mentally/physically abusive since they find her confidence intimidating.

They are the kind who pretend and when their girls arent around, they cheat and with any woman, doesnt matter her chest size. Then they get pissed if guys are even looking at their girl. He hates it when she gets that attention, he tells her to cover up and that's for his eyes only. What a bastard.... they totally exist. They find themselves so attracted to you but they punish you for it.

I have to disagree about the small breasts affecting your sex life. I've been with my husband for four years and our sex life is pretty slammin' despite my petite boobies. The largest set of breasts he has been with has been like a C cup I think. Is he attracted to large breasts? Who isn't! I'm also attracted to guys with tattoos and he doesn't have any. People are going to be attracted to different things. It doesn't affect us.

I think the key to a good relationship and a healthy sex life is confidence. I would love large breasts, but I don't have them and I may never have them. I was blessed with other good assets, so I try to carry myself just like I would carry myself were I the owner of this "perfect" body that I daydream about having.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon