Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just order BB!!!

Hi All!!
I am new here and just ordered BB!!! I cannot WAIT to get started. I've been reading these forums alot lately and there is soooo much information it does become a little overwhelming (especially when going over to the old site!!!) But I feel good about my decision to go with BB. I have 2 kids I've breastfed...I read somewhere that NBE works well for women that have breastfed? Hope this is true for me!
I'm so encouraged by the success stories here and hopefully I can start adding mine soon!!
From what I've gathered, in addition to the BB I should take protein, and maybe something to raise my body temp if it is too low? That's how I'm going to start and possibly add more in the future if it seems I need it...just keep it simple for now. Unless there is something vital I've missed and should be taking then please let me know!! lol
I'm looking forward to this so much and looking forward to the encouragement from all the ladies on this site! You all seem so fabulous and encouraging to one another!!
I will post my current stats and such as soon as I get my pills and start my program! (and then hopefully alot of updates on growth!! Big Grin)

Hi Bared, i just want to wish you good luck with BB, it has worked for me amongst other things and i am male and there are alot of women on here that are doing fantastic with BO in general so good luck and happy growing hun xxxx.

Good luck! I hope that BB will work as well for you as it did for me. I really couldn't be more pleased with their product. It's been so exciting and down right fascinating. I've gorwn way more than I ever expected to just in the first few months on it!

Mel

Big GrinOh My bad!! Just realized that my subject says "just order BB!!" should be *ordered!! >>> apparently too late to change it

Anyways, I got BB in the mail on Friday!!!!! Big Grin Weird thing though, I ordered the full 13 1/2 month supply but only got 1 1/2 months supply...do they send it out periodically or should it all have come in one shipment? I called Friday and am waiting for a call back today.
Also, I thought it was supposed to come discretely packaged in a brown box with the label only saying Avalon Essentials? Mine came in a packing envelope with a label on it clearing saying Bountiful Breast, 1 1/2 month supply!!!! And it was torn open!! You could clearly see what was in the package! I was a little embarassed considering the guy at the post office goes to and ushers at my church!!!! LOL
No idea why it would have been opened, just checking the contents I suppose? ,

I don't even know where to begin. Sounds like all of it was badly done. So, first topic, how much came. I ordered the 13 1/2 month and it all came at once in 3 VERY large bottles, so large in fact that I just finished my first bottle which I started back in Aug. Second, I just went and dug out my packaging since I keep my bottles in it. Mine came in a plain brown box and the only thing on it was a FEDEX lael that said Avalon therap and not a single word more.

The tear was probably by the shipping company, but I agree. Embarrassing!

So, while you await a reply, I would go to their website and join their forum and post exactly what you posted here. Just sounding confused and asking your questions and see if it will speed things up a little for you.

hope it gets straight quick,

Mel

PS my order came fine, but I had to call them to get my protein shake that they somehow missed shipping. I ordered both at the same time.

I just got off the phone with Julie...She did not sound impressed with the way my package was shipped. She said they have never had a problem with this before and would make sure the remainder of my shipment would be shipped out in a plain brown box.

I hadn't started my pills yet because I wanted to make sure I was going to get the whole shipment and not run out in between, but now that I know the remainder will be shippped out I'm going to start tomorrow!!!! Eeeek SOOO Excited!!! It's actually kind of stupid and embarassing how excited I am!! LOL[/align]

glad they are sorting it out for you. i got my 16 month or so supply all in the 1.5 month bottles... makes it a little easier to stow away in the medicine cabinet when guests come over! but very interesting, because my supply is also in a plain brown box, and even on the customs form they just wrote "vitamins," which is good because i know EVERYONE at the post office!

keep us posted! don't forget to post your original measurements on the programs page... it helps later when you want to see your progress!

welcome to the bb gang!

emmie

Besides using the programs page, I also bought a big wall calander just for taking notes. Everything from my weight, to other body measurements. I also is a great way to mark down odd symptoms or questions along with days of tingles ect so you can start seeing the bigger picture of how BB will work for you.

It also helps alot when I go to update my program page and can't remember detials. LOL

Mel

I will second that. My package came in a brown box with a label saying Bountiful Breast Pills. I was really not impressed with this. I'm glad I got all my bottles at the same time, all 9 of them. I wonder why they're inconsistent. I also didn't get the instructions for the money back guarantee. I only got the form, is that it?

I think the money back guarantee is for a 12 months packageHuh But really it´s weird how they ship each order in a different way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon