Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teen Newbie Intro!

(23-02-2014, 03:46 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  I disagree a lot with people on here who say too young if it's before your 20s or 30s from personal experience. I say wait until you're sure you're done with puberty, which despite what people will say is different for everyone. Puberty was done for me at 14 maybe 15. I was 5' 1" in 4th grade, by 6th I grew .5". I started puberty in 3rd grade and got my period before 4th. I must've been 8 or 9. My boobies stopped growin in 7th grade. In 9th grade I gained weight in more womanly places and then that was it. I think it was because I had been anorexic, and I finally started eating due to excessive marijuana use. I was done growing, I believe, in 8th grade because that's when I was 14 and my puberty started at about 7. Your body changes every 7 years.

HOWEVER, if you're doing this to rush your own growth, and you're still going through puberty, just stop now. You're gonna screw yourself. Instead of buying herbs and pills go to GNC buy yourself some Flax Oil, go to Walmart and buy some Muscle Rub, then download a few subliminal message tracks, maybe some binural beats and massage, massage, massage, massage, massage and massage some more. I swear that you will see results without screwing with your hormones. Plenty of people here do it. It might take a bit longer than with herbs, but it will be more worth it in the long run. Once you're positive you're through with puberty, herb it up (:

I agree to a certain degree , but you find there is still growth to come after end of puberty . I would say that around age 18 ? Yes some are early starters and some late bu on average 18 is about target when body stops growing

(23-02-2014, 04:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 03:46 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  I disagree a lot with people on here who say too young if it's before your 20s or 30s from personal experience. I say wait until you're sure you're done with puberty, which despite what people will say is different for everyone. Puberty was done for me at 14 maybe 15. I was 5' 1" in 4th grade, by 6th I grew .5". I started puberty in 3rd grade and got my period before 4th. I must've been 8 or 9. My boobies stopped growin in 7th grade. In 9th grade I gained weight in more womanly places and then that was it. I think it was because I had been anorexic, and I finally started eating due to excessive marijuana use. I was done growing, I believe, in 8th grade because that's when I was 14 and my puberty started at about 7. Your body changes every 7 years.

HOWEVER, if you're doing this to rush your own growth, and you're still going through puberty, just stop now. You're gonna screw yourself. Instead of buying herbs and pills go to GNC buy yourself some Flax Oil, go to Walmart and buy some Muscle Rub, then download a few subliminal message tracks, maybe some binural beats and massage, massage, massage, massage, massage and massage some more. I swear that you will see results without screwing with your hormones. Plenty of people here do it. It might take a bit longer than with herbs, but it will be more worth it in the long run. Once you're positive you're through with puberty, herb it up (:

I agree to a certain degree , but you find there is still growth to come after end of puberty . I would say that around age 18 ? Yes some are early starters and some late bu on average 18 is about target when body stops growing
I should clarify when I say I finished growing, I meant finished puberty. I hadn't grown for almost 2 years at that point. People say so many different things about age, which is why I try not to go by just age, but I think everyone is right as far as waiting because it's better to be safe then sorry in the case of possibly screwing up your system.

(23-02-2014, 05:07 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 04:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

I should clarify when I say I finished growing, I meant finished puberty. I hadn't grown for almost 2 years at that point. People say so many different things about age, which is why I try not to go by just age, but I think everyone is right as far as waiting because it's better to be safe then sorry in the case of possibly screwing up your system.
I believe that is the general sentiment here

You still have plenty of time to grow more. I would just be careful what you take, and listen to what everyone else said about taking a hormone test first. Good luck with everything though! Smile

Hello!
I'm at the same age as you.
You could start with massaging, silent subliminals, noogling and MSM first and see how it works!
Then you can decide if you want to take some herbs. But get your hormones checked first..
To be honest I don't know anybody who's not finished puberty around the age of 18.
My breasts haven't developed since 5 years, before I tried massaging, lol.

Hi babe!

I know a lot of people are giving you their opinions on your breast program but I actually wanted to say something about the Fat Burner...please be really, really carefully when it comes to fat burners, caffeine pills, and water pills! They can do sooo much damage to your metabolism. I know a lot of girls who take them and some have seriously ruined their health to where one girl put on 60# after stopping and cannot lose the weight due to prolonged use and metabolic damage (not trying to scare you, just saying!).

If you are trying to lose a few pounds quickly there are detoxes/juice cleanses, even a little 3-day fast can help (as well as DIY at home epsom wraps and epsom salt baths). If you have any questions I'm totally open and will give you all the info I have! In case you (or your parents) are wondering, I am a PTA (Personal Training Academy) Global and FMS (Functional Movement Systems) Certified Personal Trainer with ~6 years in the food industry and work out of Crunch Fitness in West Hollywood (I swear I'm legit!) so please please please reconsider using a fat burner!

<3 <3 <3

I started NBE when I was 16, too. It's been a while since then, but just remember to be diligent with your massages and taking your supplements! There's a lot going on with school, friends, family when you're 16, so you just have to stay on top of it and don't skip anything.

Also, start slow. That's pretty much a general rule for anyone started NBE, but as a teen, your hormones are easily influenced. Low doses and maybe 2-3 supplements in the beginning works best!

Good luck!

<3

A curious thing happened to me. I thought I had finished puberty, by the time I was about 15/16 because I didn't seem to grow more and this was long before I even know about NBE in my 20s. So, imagine my surprise when my mother commented that I seemed taller at 19. Well, it turned out, I had grown about an inch, slowly in a year. By the way, I started growing breast-buds at age 9. By age early 20 something, I was still wearing an A cup. A lot of us go off to college and don't go see our childhood doctor anymore, but I think a lot of pediatricians treat "children" up to the age of 21 years of age. There is a reason for that! Puberty isn't really about what happening on the outside of the body. I have even heard, that biological men don't finish their full growth (slowly bulking up, bone structure) until they are about 35. Look at all the gangly, dangly armed boys on college campuses. Pretty sure it's not just beer that builds up their frames in the first couple years. And I am sure some of us noticed our hips and boobs fill out even a teensy, smidgen bit without NBE in those early years after 20. I am not saying that this is necessarily puberty, but it's a good bet, especially as a female perhaps, to ease up on the body until at least age 18. I helped my sister put on a bit of breast about age 19/20 with massage. It was so easy for her (a bit of envy on my part Smile ), because even though she kinda seemed the same for years, she didn't know that she was actually was not quite done with puberty. Anyway, good luck my lovelies. Don't rush to the growed up side of life too fast! I would totally like to be a kid again some days. Probably gonna walk to the park and get on the swing set again, this afternoon Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon