Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unofficial pics

I have had a couple of request for pics, and it's been something that I have gone back and forth about for a while now. I always wanted to post.......but it's scary. At the same time, all the brave ladies who posted before me, were my inspiration. Keep in mind, I am bigger now than I was with BO, 60% of what I have today is from NB.

I'll give you a preview though before I send my official pics in for Eve to post. I gave my son our camera to take to school in the fall, and it's hard to take them with my webcam. I also suffered some redness from a pump issue recently, and really want to take bare pics for good comparison. That should be faded in a couple of days and I can take better pics.

The first pic is in an underwire totally unpadded lace 36C, the second is in an unpadded sheer 36D. Both pics are about 12-14 hours after pumping......all temp swelling is gone, it's all me.

I lost my before pics in a computer crash a year ago. But if you want to know what I looked like, I looked very much like myjourney's after pics (on the old forum), especially the side view.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi sissy, well done your pics are great you have had alot of success and you look fantastic keep it upSmile xxxx

Wow, sissy! I'm jealous! I'm hoping to get up to a good 34C, at least. You are quite the testimonial for Noogleberry!

Thanx, sissy! Big Grin You look great, hon. I will be happy to fit into a C, but to reach a 'D' cup during my journey would be a dream-come-true! Keep it up!

Thanks guys! Honestly, I thought I would be happy with full B's, but when your B's have been stretched to DD's with pregnancy, you need alot more tissue to fill them back up. Although I'm happy with my progress, I have quite a way to go before I feel I'm where I want to be.

To those who have not had kids, a full B or C is fabulous, I know because I was there once, and happy with what I had.

--Sissy

Wow, great pics sissy. I'm so glad you posted them to share with everyone! It gives all of the rest of us hope and a little more determination to stick with it so we can reach our goals!

You are making great progress,Sissy.They look great and I bet you are feeling good.Keep it up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon