Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all, Newbie here - with serious question

Hello all,

My name is Gwen. I'm a newbie to the site. I found you through internet googling about, what else, breast enhancement.

I'm currently on Purafem - just started Christmas day. I thought this would be a great place to let you know about progress, if any, and to look for alternative methods for natural breast enhancement.

I know I should have probably discussed this with my doctor first before trying, but I'm so limited on what I can do, and I just would like something more than an A cup. So I am going to ask any and all of you out there if you might be in the same boat I am - I am Factor V Leiden positive. It is the most common genetic mutation in Caucasians that, in essence, makes your blood want to clot. I was hospitalized a week before my 35th birthday because I had a huge clot in my left leg (from the middle of my calf up past my kness), broke off and went into both lungs. Yeah, scary stuff. By all rights, I should be dead. Anyway, being on the birth control pill was probably the main reason I found out I had this mutation. So off the pill I went. I'll be on bloodthinners the rest of my life, so even if i wanted breast implants I couldn't get them because any doctor in their right mind wouldn't open me up unless it was an emergency. I can't be on the pill for obvious reasons (sucks because the one I was on made my boobs grow - they were so nice then) so my options are limited. So, does anyone know if Purafem will interact with Warfarin (my bloodthinner)? It's not technically estrogen, which I cannot take, and I can find nothing out anywhere on my questions.

Please help if you have any info - I would appreciate it!

I think you should consult your doctor on this matter. It is a serious question and you shouldn't be listening to what anyone on the internet says about it. You said it yourself; if your blood thinner doesn't work you might end up in the hospital again. Don't google your health, go ask your doctor. I hope NBE doesn't affect your medication.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon