Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program!

I used to browse this site a lot and had one thread but never kept up with it. But I have been keeping up with my booby growth!

I made a new program and am seeing excellent results.

When I wake up, I take:
2 x 500 mg PM
1300 mg gelatin
3 x 610 mg fenugreek
400 mg red clover
2 x 1200 mg fish oil pills
120 mg gingko biloba
2 adult multivitamins (800 iu vitamin D)

Then I massage my boobs with flaxseed oil once a day for 10 minutes.
I was doing it for 20 minutes a day, but my boobs would get way too sore.

I started this program in the beginning of December. So, it'll be 3 months at the end of March!

I measured today at 34" and I now fill out my 32b bras veryy nicely.
I feel like the first two months, my boobs were just rounding/filling out, but from here on out they will start to "push" out and grow a lot more!
But we'll see!
Heart 

Oh also, I did take pictures before starting my journey, but I don't know if I will post them yet (boyfriend would not be too happy).
Also, I'd like to wait a little longer until there is a bigger change Smile
Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else!!

(11-02-2014, 10:57 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Oh also, I did take pictures before starting my journey, but I don't know if I will post them yet (boyfriend would not be too happy).
Also, I'd like to wait a little longer until there is a bigger change Smile
Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else!!

welcome to boobie growth .
look forward to ya growth pics
Heart 

Thanks! Smile Smile ^^

Okay little side note:

This month I did not notice nearly as much growth as the past few months. I think it could be because I did not take a break from PM during my period (I wanted to see if it would make a difference). But, it also could be because I cut down on my boobie massage time - which seems more likely to me.
This past week I upped my massage time to 20 minutes again and felt the soreness I had been feeling in the past two months along with much more swelling than I had noticed all month. I start my period this week so I will be taking a break from PM and then starting again Sunday.

Also, I am doing a Pressed Juicery cleanse this week. I'm not interested in losing weight (I don't believe juicing helps lose weight - maybe water weight but people generally gain it back after the cleanse). I just want to rid my body of toxins (I drink a lot -socially- on the weekends..which is not very healthy) and I want a "fresh" body to start taking PM again Sunday!

Happy growing everyone!

(25-02-2014, 03:05 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Thanks! Smile Smile ^^

Okay little side note:

This month I did not notice nearly as much growth as the past few months. I think it could be because I did not take a break from PM during my period (I wanted to see if it would make a difference). But, it also could be because I cut down on my boobie massage time - which seems more likely to me.
This past week I upped my massage time to 20 minutes again and felt the soreness I had been feeling in the past two months along with much more swelling than I had noticed all month. I start my period this week so I will be taking a break from PM and then starting again Sunday.

Also, I am doing a Pressed Juicery cleanse this week. I'm not interested in losing weight (I don't believe juicing helps lose weight - maybe water weight but people generally gain it back after the cleanse). I just want to rid my body of toxins (I drink a lot -socially- on the weekends..which is not very healthy) and I want a "fresh" body to start taking PM again Sunday!

Happy growing everyone!

It is aLways healthy to cleanse your system . I. Use tumeric+manuka honey+cinamon+fresh lemon juice + raw garlic , every 3-4 months

I think I am going to see some good growth this month Smile
I have been massaging my boobies more because they're in that jello-y, soft, "I-wanna-grow-stage."

Also, I have been hitting the gym haard. I work out very regularly year-round, but I'm really getting back into right now.

I do think I need to lay off the oblique exercises though Sad I have gotten more lean from running but my waist has grown an inch from putting on muscle! I want abs but I also want my 24" waist so it's a little bit of a dilemma for me.

What brand of red clover
are u using? Gl xx

(11-03-2014, 10:09 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  What brand of red clover
are u using? Gl xx

I use Nature's Way. I purchase it from Whole Foods or Amazon if I order ahead of time.

I did not see any major growth this month as I had expected. Dodgy

But, I think it was due to a very poor sleep schedule all month and stress (finals week here).
I noticed a lot of tingling and soreness at the very beginning of the month which is normal, but it disappeared after like three days which is about when I started to study. Sad

For this next month, I want to try something a little different. My period starts the last week of March and during that week I want to do a milk thistle cleanse and stop taking FG, red clover, and PM. After that week, I will start taking my usual dosages of FG and red clover but reduce the PM to 1 500mg capsule a day.
If I have any results then great! If not, then it's only one month wasted and I will go back to taking two capsules the next month.

Cross my fingers that this helps the process a long.

On a side note, I for sure am a 30 band size. I really need to head to nordstrom and get a proper bra fitting. I haven't had time due to finals, but soon I will! I would love to purchase some new bras but I'm going to be growing soon so I don't want them to go to waste. Smile
Also, I can fit into my 32C bra now, but I don't fill it out completely...

Happy growing loves!

I have nothing to contribute except to say that your figure sounds lovely already, based off of your measurements!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon