Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program!

(22-04-2014, 03:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, you've really grown 2 inches already? That's amazing! You seem to have found exactly what works for you. Smile

I can't measure too well oops haha but I think it's close to that! It's definitely a noticeable change in my pictures. They look more womanly and full Smile

And I think what has worked the most for me is perseverance and determination! I never miss a day of massage and I really keep up with all my herbs and vitamins.

ur results are amazing!

how many days of the month are u taking ur PM

(24-04-2014, 05:44 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  ur results are amazing!

how many days of the month are u taking ur PM

Thanks dear!
I'm on birth control pills so I take the same dose throughout my cycle except the seven days I'm on my period (or on my sugar pills).

Measured 34.5" today!! Yay! I'd say another half inch more and I'll be able to fill out my 32C bra completely!

P.S. I am actually a 30 band but don't know where to buy cute push up bras in that size!!

Suggestions anyone?? I like Victoria's Secret bras so anything similar would be lovely Tongue

I love my Wacoal b.wow'd push up bra! I got the 30DD and I measure 29" under (give or take) and 34.5-35" bust. I got mine on eBay for $17.

(07-05-2014, 03:46 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I love my Wacoal b.wow'd push up bra! I got the 30DD and I measure 29" under (give or take) and 34.5-35" bust. I got mine on eBay for $17.

thank you dear! I will have to check that one out!

Some unfortunate news..

I am not too good with a tape measure Dodgy and I lost some boobage. I looked online at correct ways to measure and found that I am in between 33 inches and 33.5 inches meaning I have only grown a bit more than 1 inch total from NBE.

My breasts were a lot larger these past two months and even showing in pictures more and from the side but last week all of a sudden, I woke up and they were gone! I don't know what caused it, but I think it is from becoming estrogen-dominant from the herbs I have been taking.

This week is my last 7 days before I start my period so I went to the store and picked up some chasteberry and began taking that and stopped taking the pm. I think my body also needs a long break from pm.

But on a happier note, the chasteberry has been making my breasts feel tingly and swollen again and they feel jello-y. I also want to up my fenugreek intake to 6 pills a day (of 610 mg) and see if that produces any changes.

Sorry for any false hope I may have created from my results but my breasts have definitely grown from NBE! (just not as much as I had previously thought!!)

well your breast swelling from nbe is still a good sign even when it goes down.....think of nooggling ...you swell for an hour but after doing it every day the tissue swelling encourages true cell growth
permanent results on herbs to are all a 6 month mark..in other words your doing great because your breasts respond well and the cells are one their way and your program is simple and affordable so I still feel pretty inspired by your results Big Grin (and your patience) we all know nbe'rs got to know how to be patient xD haha
good luck c=

and did you say you cycle pm?
pm is high in estrogen..I find right before pms I take very high doses of all my progesterone herbs ! good for balance of hormones and my cycle I hear from Japanese sights increasing female hormones and balancing them is key to growth ...good your on chaseberry it's good for that ^_^ hey you know fh you can get it in powder form for very cheap 1gram=1000mg (a teaspoon) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321374044660?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
you can get it at the supermarket to in spice section they have licorice root and fennel seeds too =D ..black cumin is harder to find I'd just get it as normal cumin or online
good luck ;D

Thanks for the encouraging words rocket Blush
I did not cycle the pm because I'm on BCP but I did take breaks during my period for a full seven days each month.

And I wish I had researched a little more before my last updated program. I thought the PM was not too overpowering because originally I had taken 1000 mg a day for three months I think it was and then I decreased that dose to just 500 mg. I never had any estrogen dominant symptoms in the first three months but I think it just took my body a while to even process the hormones.
I wish I wasn't on birth control then I would just cycle like you said rocketmelon! But I'm not sure if I should since I am on a combo bc pill so technically I don't ovulate. I have been doing a ton of research and I am thinking of just taking chasteberry straight through the whole month (except during my period) along with fg and red clover.
But I am still not quite sure yet.

Open to suggestions and tips Smile

Hi msnewboobies Smile

if you believe you are estrogen dominant now, you should probably also stop the red clover, since its also a potent phytoestrogen. I took it in the past and it messed up my period. Maybe it would be a good idea to cleanse for one cycle, using vitex and doing massage only.

Are you still massaging 3 times a day? Did you think about it to buy a breast pump?

I wish you good luck with your program. You seem to respond well to NBE. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon