Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Our dog is very ill, please pray for her

We have 3 dogs that are our "children." Our oldest is nearly 10 yrs old & we know she hasn't many years left so I can truly sympathize with you. My hope is that doggie heaven must be a wonderful place for all our 4 legged friends.
God bless you & your best pal.

Thanks to you all, you are lovely. I appreciate each of your comments. Smile

Our dog is doing a little bit better since yesterday, but today she was at the vet and he had a hard time finding a vein for the catheter (to give her fluids) and had to prick her many times, which was really awful for her and for us too. Sad

(12-02-2014, 04:39 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks to you all, you are lovely. I appreciate each of your comments. Smile

Our dog is doing a little bit better since yesterday, but today she was at the vet and he had a hard time finding a vein for the catheter (to give her fluids) and had to prick her many times, which was really awful for her and for us too. Sad

When my cat got really sick (he got out one day from pushing the screen window open & got bit by something) he refused to drink liquids. He was literally dying before my eyes. I had to get a needless syringe and inject water into his mouth all day. I FORCED him to drink water. I only gave him wet food too and added pure chicken broth to it (no additives or salt) to make it even more liquid-based. This helped him through those horrible days before the vets FINALLY figured out he had an abscess and drained it/gave him proper antibiotics. Before they figured that out they said "He's just getting old". Ha! He was acting like a kitten a week before that!

(12-02-2014, 04:39 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks to you all, you are lovely. I appreciate each of your comments. Smile

That's good news re getting a little better. Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you guys Smile

Our dog is in dogs heaven now. We put her to sleep 45 min ago.
She did not suffer. Unfortunately she had no chance to survive. Sad

Just before we went to the beach with her to say goodbye. Sad

(13-02-2014, 07:39 PM)peggy Wrote:  Our dog is in dogs heaven now. We put her to sleep 45 min ago.
She did not suffer. Unfortunately she had no chance to survive. Sad

Just before we went to the beach with her to say goodbye. Sad

OH Peggy that's soo sad Sad
I'm soo sorry for your loss.
Again so sorry. At peace now.

Peggy, so very sad news, my heart goes out to youSad God Bless you.

Hugs and much sympathy
Heather

Sad I am soooo sorry.....how heartbreaking. What do they think caused this?? Could it be the food?

Dearest Peggy,

Nothing can describe the emotions of losing a loved one! Our hearts ache for your loss! Please take comfort in knowing that you're amongst friends who care about you and your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

L.

I'm so sorry Peggy, I lost my dog (brother) last year and I'm still grieving, but now I think about the good times we spent toghether and it makes me feel a little better. The pain will fade over time

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon