Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(17-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey all,

So I spent $60 on my kangzhu breast pump and got it delivered today only to realise that I have only purchased the cups and not the pump. Feeling frustrated especially since I could have purchased a noogleberry for the price I will now pay for a pump as well. I have just purchased a universal pump which is made for kangzhu cups that has a connector so I just hope it fits or I'll be $80 down and be unable to use them. How annoying!

On the upside though my breasts are now measuring 83 cm which means I have gained almost an inch since I started NBE which is great :-).

Huh hey Mhairi where did you buy the cups? I bought the large cups on Aliexpress for 17 $ !!

Sad So sorry, Mhairi! I should have warned you that you have to get the pump separately. I hope the one you have works.

But congrats on the growth so far! Smile

Sorry to hear that you spent so much money for the cups only. Sad

(01-04-2014, 05:55 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 04:06 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Wow Mhairi that's amazing growth in under 2 months! Congratulations and keep it up! Smile

Thank you loverstilly :-). I just want them to get bigger and bigger now :-P. NBE is pretty addictive. How is your program serving you? xx

Hello Mhairi, I'm doing a full body detox at the moment as I was very stressed the last month and a half. My health was mediocre so I want to do a detox before loading my system with herbs (maybe) again. Started noogling and massaging in the meantime. x

(17-04-2014, 01:27 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey all,

So I spent $60 on my kangzhu breast pump and got it delivered today only to realise that I have only purchased the cups and not the pump. Feeling frustrated especially since I could have purchased a noogleberry for the price I will now pay for a pump as well. I have just purchased a universal pump which is made for kangzhu cups that has a connector so I just hope it fits or I'll be $80 down and be unable to use them. How annoying!

On the upside though my breasts are now measuring 83 cm which means I have gained almost an inch since I started NBE which is great :-).

Huh hey Mhairi where did you buy the cups? I bought the large cups on Aliexpress for 17 $ !!

I purchased them on ebay hun. They cost $25 for the cups but the shipping was $35. I just got carried away as I really wanted them. Oh well it's my own fault for not reading the description properly. xx

(17-04-2014, 03:45 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Sad So sorry, Mhairi! I should have warned you that you have to get the pump separately. I hope the one you have works.

But congrats on the growth so far! Smile

Aww thanks hun :-). They don't look any bigger to me but the measuring tape is finally taking a little leap hehe! I think I'll upload another side pic and front pic today to compare as I that seems to be the beast way of checking progress.

No worries hun it's my own fault that I didn't check the description, I was just really excited and purchased them with reading everything properly lol. xx

(18-04-2014, 09:31 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 05:55 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 04:06 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Wow Mhairi that's amazing growth in under 2 months! Congratulations and keep it up! Smile

Thank you loverstilly :-). I just want them to get bigger and bigger now :-P. NBE is pretty addictive. How is your program serving you? xx

Hello Mhairi, I'm doing a full body detox at the moment as I was very stressed the last month and a half. My health was mediocre so I want to do a detox before loading my system with herbs (maybe) again. Started noogling and massaging in the meantime. x

Yep it's always good to detox. I'm thinking of doing a cleanse but I'm going to do it after around 6 months as I don't want to lose any growth and I'm really happy with how things are going so far :-). Aww hun I hope that you are feeling better now xx

(01-04-2014, 01:07 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Thanks ladies Big Grin I am so glad that I took pictures to document the growth because the measuring tape is so deceiving and I probably would have thought I hadn't grown at all. The second pics measurements are the same as the 3rd and 4th pic but they look a lot plumper now hehe. I think they have grown out the way a bit as well which is nice. I went and bought myself a 30c bra the other day and it fit!! Thanks for the positive comments ladies. It's nice to know we are all going for the same goal and supporting each other while we are at it :-). How are you going Missed Miss and Blessed Breasts? I feel very feminine right now with these bigger boobes :-) xx
Pretty slow going, right now, thanks for asking. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. It's just that I'm in a work situation at present that wouldn't be good for me to go whole hog on my titty farm. Hopefully soon. I wish YOU much continued success if you plan to grown your girls even more!! They ARE SOOO pretty!!!! I'd be SOOO proud of them, if I were you!!!! It must feel nice!!!!

(19-04-2014, 08:26 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 01:07 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Thanks ladies Big Grin I am so glad that I took pictures to document the growth because the measuring tape is so deceiving and I probably would have thought I hadn't grown at all. The second pics measurements are the same as the 3rd and 4th pic but they look a lot plumper now hehe. I think they have grown out the way a bit as well which is nice. I went and bought myself a 30c bra the other day and it fit!! Thanks for the positive comments ladies. It's nice to know we are all going for the same goal and supporting each other while we are at it :-). How are you going Missed Miss and Blessed Breasts? I feel very feminine right now with these bigger boobes :-) xx
Pretty slow going, right now, thanks for asking. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. It's just that I'm in a work situation at present that wouldn't be good for me to go whole hog on my titty farm. Hopefully soon. I wish YOU much continued success if you plan to grown your girls even more!! They ARE SOOO pretty!!!! I'd be SOOO proud of them, if I were you!!!! It must feel nice!!!!

No worries hun :-). Yep NBE definitely takes time and patience but it is worth it in the end! Thanks hunni I am really happy with the results so far. I remember when I started I was a bit dubious about nbe and whether it would work for me but it has so far and it's great hehe. I hope your work situation sorts itself out soon so you can get right into your program :-) xx

Hi all,

So for the past week and a half I have been waking up in the night with a sore back. It is as the bottom of my back and it causes quite a bit of discomfort in most sleeping positions. My back normally eases up through the day but is then sore in the night again. I'm not sure if I just have a sore back or if it's a side effect of the PM. Has anyone else experienced this whilst taking PM? I'm thinking of lowering my dosage to 200mg from 300mg to see if it helps. I have been taking PM at the higher dosage for a couple of months now and I haven't experienced any adverse effects so I'm just not sure what could be causing this Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon