Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(09-04-2014, 04:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 09:24 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 01:08 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Hi Mhairi! I don't have a Noogleberry, but I use the Kangzhu cups and pump as a cheap knockoff. I try to use them twice a day every day for at least 15 minutes per session, but I aim for an hour (I do 15 minutes only if I'm pressed for time). I just started last week, so I can't really share a success story yet, but I love the swelling they give. Do give it a shot!

Thanks Blessedbreasts :-) I think I'll give them a go and save myself a bit of cash in the process if they are cheaper. I feel like I need to step my game up. Even though my breasts look bigger in the pics and certainly have a better shape the tape measure isn't getting any further along. I've just had a look on ebay Australia and kangzhu cups are around $50. What price did you pay and where did you get them hun? xx

Sorry for the late response! I got my cups and the pump from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A8EA0960MNGZ4JH7KBX and http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Hand-Pump-...y_ba_img_y About $33 altogether. But I see that you've already ordered them. You will love them!

And I love the vivid dreams from MSM. I always look forward to that when I increase my dose.

That's alright darling :-). I got mines from ebay they cost around $60 including shipping but still quite a bit cheaper than the noogleberry.

Haha I know what you mean. The dreams are definitely the best part of MSM. That and the lovely skin I seem to be getting from it :-).

Yes, your skin is looking better because MSM increases collagen production! Smile It really has so many amazing benefits. I'll probably take it for the rest of my life.

Let us know when you get your Kangzhu cups! I'm really loving mine.

hey Smile

what is ro-bust lotion ? and does it really work ??

( looking for a cream to start my NBE program ^^ ) .

(13-04-2014, 03:46 PM)Externe Wrote:  hey Smile

Hey hun,

It is a PM based lotion. Here is a link to it: http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

It says on the site it should last for up to 1.5 months but I think mines has lasted around 3 months. I can't say how well it is working since I am using PM capsules and MSM as well but I am certainly growing so I have no complaints :-).

xx

(14-04-2014, 10:50 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  

Hey hun,

It is a PM based lotion. Here is a link to it: http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

It says on the site it should last for up to 1.5 months but I think mines has lasted around 3 months. I can't say how well it is working since I am using PM capsules and MSM as well but I am certainly growing so I have no complaints :-).

xx

thanks hun Smile I am going to see if I they deliver to France ^_^

(14-04-2014, 12:51 PM)Externe Wrote:  
(14-04-2014, 10:50 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  

Hey hun,

xx

thanks hun Smile I am going to see if I they deliver to France ^_^

Good luck hun. Are you taking any herbs or supplements or just using the cream on its own? xx

(10-04-2014, 07:31 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes, your skin is looking better because MSM increases collagen production! Smile It really has so many amazing benefits. I'll probably take it for the rest of my life.

Let us know when you get your Kangzhu cups! I'm really loving mine.

Yep I think I'll be using It from now on too. It is supposed to be a great detoxifier for the system as well. I've recommended it to a couple of friend's who have acne as I've heard it does wonders for it :-).

I will let you know. I cannot wait till they arrive!! xx

(01-04-2014, 12:23 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi all,

So here is an updated pic of my breasts. I have decided to do a front pic and side pic just to see how they are progressing. I have changed my bc pill to Levlen and I appear to have grown one cm to 82cm over the breasts or 32.3 inches. Even though my breasts aren't much bigger on the measuring tape the pictures I have taken show a nice improvement. I have been carrying on with my hypnosis through the week but I normally fall asleep so I'm not sure if it is doing anything. I also listen to sapien med on youtube twice a day which uses subliminals and my boobs have been a bit sore lately. I have started taking fenugreek during my break from pm when I am on my period.

All in all I do feel like I'm making progress it is just going slowly and I can't help but wonder if I would be better off taking the pm on my period rather than off but since I am on the pill and it appears that other people have done it the other way round and had success I will carry on this way for now.

Wow you look great! very nice boobies. I wouldn't recommend taking PM on your period btw - it can cause horrific cramps! I'd stick to how you're doing it now.

(16-04-2014, 01:14 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 12:23 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi all,

So here is an updated pic of my breasts. I have decided to do a front pic and side pic just to see how they are progressing. I have changed my bc pill to Levlen and I appear to have grown one cm to 82cm over the breasts or 32.3 inches. Even though my breasts aren't much bigger on the measuring tape the pictures I have taken show a nice improvement. I have been carrying on with my hypnosis through the week but I normally fall asleep so I'm not sure if it is doing anything. I also listen to sapien med on youtube twice a day which uses subliminals and my boobs have been a bit sore lately. I have started taking fenugreek during my break from pm when I am on my period.

All in all I do feel like I'm making progress it is just going slowly and I can't help but wonder if I would be better off taking the pm on my period rather than off but since I am on the pill and it appears that other people have done it the other way round and had success I will carry on this way for now.

Wow you look great! very nice boobies. I wouldn't recommend taking PM on your period btw - it can cause horrific cramps! I'd stick to how you're doing it now.

Thank you very much hun :-). That was one of the reasons I decided not to take whilst on my period. That and the fact that I take the BC pill and it might mess up my periods. I have to say I seem to be responding well taking it this way. I think I was just feeling a bit impatient that the tape measure wasn't showing any noticeable difference but that takes time! Did you suffer from bad cramping when you took PM on the period? Also do you have a program page I can check out? xx

Hey all,

So I spent $60 on my kangzhu breast pump and got it delivered today only to realise that I have only purchased the cups and not the pump. Feeling frustrated especially since I could have purchased a noogleberry for the price I will now pay for a pump as well. I have just purchased a universal pump which is made for kangzhu cups that has a connector so I just hope it fits or I'll be $80 down and be unable to use them. How annoying!

On the upside though my breasts are now measuring 83 cm which means I have gained almost an inch since I started NBE which is great :-).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon