Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM AND MACA

hi.im 17 years old .
if i would take maca at night and pm at morning
it would Increase my booty ?
(i used to have a realy big booty.but i losed wight.)
also i dont want to gain wight in my belly.so i thought that if i would do alot of Crunches maybe my Stomach wouldnt be swell
you think it would work ?
(and im so sory on my english Sad )
thank you very much

At 17 years of age, you really shouldn't be taking anything that would mess with your hormones just yet. Wait at least one more year. If its a butt increase you're looking for,I would suggest doing squats. They do awesome things for your entire lowar body! Smile
Heart 

(07-02-2014, 04:29 PM)onitap Wrote:  At 17 years of age, you really shouldn't be taking anything that would mess with your hormones just yet. Wait at least one more year. If its a butt increase you're looking for,I would suggest doing squats. They do awesome things for your entire lowar body! Smile

hey thank you Smile
actually i got my first period on age 11 (i know right)
i stopped growing when i was 16.
so my hormones are quite Arranged.
i did the squat challnge 30 days.and actully it didnt do anything .
(and i did it right lol)
also how did you get your breast bigger ?
thank you again

When it comes to squats for muscle increase, you want to do high weight low reps. So instead if doing 3 sets of 20, try using a keddle weight or even a gallon of something to lift as you rise in your squats. Remember, more weight= more growth.

For me, I decided to put some more weight/fat on my body before I try to do any NBE.

If you gain weight, doing lots of crunches might actually make you look fatter.

Not necessarily. You can put weight on and not look fat. I think I worded it confusing in my last post. Lol. Sorry.

You're right, but I mean if OP put on belly fat and does crunches, the fat won't move but the increase in muscle will make the belly look even thicker.

Oh yeah... that's for sure.

mann Sad
pm makes you gain waight ?
and its increas your booty ?
and actully the places i geting fat is my tight legs and booty and little on my lower smoch

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon