Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When buying an Asian sized bra....

Question 

...What is there to consider? Huh

I've heard they run small but is that for the band, the cup, or both? I typically wear a 32A because it's the smallest easily found size but using various bra sizing guides a 30B or 28C may be more appropriate. Now, when using a bra size conversion chart for different countries I was given a 32B/C for china/japan bras based on either 32a or 30b US size.

I am specifically looking at a gather bra sold by promithi on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DW2S0ZA/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ANH2WTFYUW6ZE
Or just search promithi gather bra on amazon and it's the first one.

The smallest size they have is 32A. So I am considering either the 32b or 32c. With gather bras is it better to get a bigger cup for potential fat transfer? Any insight is welcome. It's 17-28 days shipping time so I want to be pretty confident and want to avoid potential returns or exchanges.

I think the cups runs about 1/3 smaller than stated size. So, if you ordered B cup, it would be a pretty tight cup. I have ordered several different brands from like China, and that is what I found to be the case anyways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon