Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whens the best time to do hypnosis and is it better to split it up?

Sorry for the questions but I want to get the most out of hypnosis as I can. Is there a certain time of day that is the best time to do it because you're more receptive or does it not matter when you do it? Also should you split it up and do it like 1-2 times 3x a day or several times at once? Is there a limit to how much you can do it? I'm new to this and would really appreciate your advice so I can get the most out of this. Thank you.

-Ivy

(04-02-2014, 10:21 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Sorry for the questions but I want to get the most out of hypnosis as I can. Is there a certain time of day that is the best time to do it because you're more receptive or does it not matter when you do it? Also should you split it up and do it like 1-2 times 3x a day or several times at once? Is there a limit to how much you can do it? I'm new to this and would really appreciate your advice so I can get the most out of this. Thank you.

-Ivy
All the answers to your questions have been discussed in previous threads on this subject. I suggest you read this one:-
My experience with hypnosis (1-15) Kelly9. She got great results, preferring spoken scripts, but also used subliminals. I think that was the one I participated in about what you've asked. A lot of reading, I know. Or put into Search key words like; hypnosis time of day,... something like that.
It doesn't matter when you do it, not when you're tired and fall asleep. That's for spoken hypnosis which you do at least once daily for a minimum of 3 mths. Subliminals can be played all day. Some ladies have them on all night, but if the advice for the spoken recordings is it's not good to fall asleep, I'd say for subliminals it'd be the same. I wasn't sure if you're enquiring about all hypnosis or just subliminals. Good luck.

Okay, thank you Smile Sorry for being annoying. I didn't realize my questions had already been answered. Tbh I haven't frequented the Hypnosis part of the forum as much as I've frequented other areas. Thanks for your help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon