Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help slipping my wife safe breast-enhancing mickies

(04-02-2014, 11:00 PM)Edtar Wrote:  You're knocking her by defaming her husband who she loves

Well you're a rather pointless person to debate with if this is your type of rationality for saying I am knocking your wife and am jealous. And I wonder how far her love for you would run if she saw this thread.

I'm off to work now or I would continue. Some of us enjoy being a power-couple. No need for a sugar daddy. Wink

Its true, id love a stay at homer ONLY if he wasnt screwing around on me and the kids.The simple fact that her DD's arent enough for your satisfaction, tempting you to cheat is very disheartening. Id be very weary with you at home, knowing this.

Its so true, Ive been saying this since day one, many want large breasts for power, I myself can admit that. I do it more for power than for any man Id want to attract. Bitches with large cans are everywhere! So when it comes to men, I could care less if mine please them or attract them. I just love the idea of holding my own power. I imagine its the same with any dude and his larger than average manhood. No one can take that away from them and make them feel less of.

You should be grateful shes not fat with large breasts, and has no cancer gene that loves feeding off of estrogen ridden receptor cells. Now those women, I feel truly for, they are lucky to have their nipples after mastectomy.

Sugar daddies are great but Id prefer to make my own damn money and call the shots.

(04-02-2014, 11:00 PM)Edtar Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 10:42 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Jealous? If I was jealous I would be knocking her, not defending her. I could go on for awhile from just the one page alone of what you've written for my reasons for calling you a dirtbag.
You're knocking her by defaming her husband who she loves

Quote: ...Blaming her family for your accident for one. You sound like a child. Was her family helping to get you work? If so, thank them, don't blame them for you falling.
WTF? I didn't get paid, I did it as a favor and their negligence led to my injury. I'm 39 BTW.

Quote: Then say that you will cheat on her if they aren't larger. Do you recall your wedding vows? You write like you are a teenager which is frightening that you mention have children, since you obviously are an adult. Grow up.

I didn't say I would cheat or that I wanted to - only that I'd be more tempted to. It's basic biology. Why do so many of you want bigger breasts? To attract men of course. You understand their power over men -especially breast-obsessed fetishists like me. I think it's very hypocritical of some of you to call me lazy (not true), attack my masculinity, and the fact that I'm a stay-at-home father when I'm sure many of you want nothing more then to leverage your boobs into becoming the arm-candy of some rich sugar-daddy.

(04-02-2014, 10:59 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  If money's no issue, have her buy (or YOU buy her) a set of silicone inserts and let her tool around with them for a while and see if it don't hurt or become a problem
That's a good idea. Thanks for being the only one to constructively engage me.

Quote:Lol! Okay, so, it's okay for HER to go through growing them AND getting them reduced. If you both switched places, would YOU be okay with that deal? She has to GROW them, and THEN pay tons of money to go under the knife to get them reduced to what she has now, even though SHE'S perfectly happy with what she already has now.
Well, I wouldn't do this if I thought the reduction risk was high. If her boobs get too big for her I think she'll get used to it. And if there are NBE methods to grow breasts there must be some to shrink them if necessary. I'd do that first. I also forgot to mention that her boobs were bigger and firmer before she had kids. I'd be 95% satisfied if we just got her back to that. She never complained back then.

Quote: So, making her grow bigger tits is payback!
I see how it sounded that way but that's not what I meant. Both sides make sacrifices in a good marriage to make the other partner happier. It should be fair.

Quote:Let's say you make her tits grow to proportions she doesn't want and she discovers that you made that happen, then SHE pays YOU back by spiking YOUR food with something to shrink your dick, make you sterile and grow big tits, too. Would that be okay with you?
This possibility of either one of those things happening is so remote that it's not even worth speculating. If I'm not turned on enough by her sexually, what good is having a big or small penis anyway?

Quote:How about this for pain: other men staring at her newly enlarged tits, making crude comments about them and even grabbing them (some men do that!!). Maybe having bigger tits will attract some really sexy guy that she finds more attractive than you and she runs off with him. After all, you're overweight and unattractive to her, now. You AND the kids lose out
That happens even now with her 38DDs and its a turn-on for me. I've tried to get her into swinging but she's a one man woman, completely devoted to me, despite my beer gut and baldness. She's also extremely Catholic and buys into all that religious crap. I don't give the risk of her cheating or leaving me a second thought.

Quote:
(04-02-2014, 09:02 PM)Edtar Wrote:  BTW, is your avatar pic really you - because it's hot!
No, that's not really me in the avatar. I guess I'm like your wife, I wouldn't like having tits that big, either. DD's would be MY limit, too.
Oh, OK. That's quite a disappointment. The world needs bigger boobs. But don't worry, I won't slip you any mickies. LOL

Quote:So, as long as YOU'RE happy, that's all that matters.
No, you're putting words in my mouth. I saw a Dr. Phil once where the couple disagreed on stuff like this. Dr. Phil said it should be treated as a weighted priority. if something is #1 concern for me and a #5 for you, then I should win out if things balance out where other things that are, for example a #2 for you beat out a #6 for me, etc. I'm sure that my wanting my wife to have bigger boobs is more important to me, by far, than how much she doesn't want bigger boobs. She has pretty much said so herself.

Quote:I wonder how THAT girl would feel if she found out you only want her for her tits? I wonder how devastated your kids would be once they found out you left mommy AND them for some other girl JUST because she had bigger tits? How would it make YOU feel if you found out your future son-in-law felt that way about your daughter? He comes to ask you for her hand in marriage, you say, "Do you love her with all your heart and soul?" He says, "No, but I REALLY dig those huge jugs of hers!!" You ask, "Would you drop her like a hot brick if you met someone else with bigger tits than hers?" He says, "In a HEARTBEAT!!" What do you say to him at that point. "Get the fuck out of here and never come back!!" Or, "Hot damn!! You're MY kinda guy!! SURE you can marry her!! I'll even pay for the honeymoon!! Take as LONG as you like!!

The heart wants what it wants. Truth is, I never would have married my wife if it had not been for her tits. I was young and very immature (we married at 19). She knows this. In fact, our private joke has been, for many years, that I married her for her tits and got her personality as a bonus. Most marriages fail for lots of reasons. I'll admit, I just got lucky. And I'll also admit that I am being selfish about this. But sometimes you need to put yourself first.

Hmmm to me this sounds made up story a few things you can't possibly be skinny with 38dd because 38 under bust measurement is bigger than most peoples bust.
His penis size argument. And his wife putting something in his food to make him thinner like what?
I think he is a stupid man otherwise he'd have read the forums and just done it without telling anyone a lot of herbs are used in cooking who would know I put maca in my peanut butter cookies as long as the taste is similar or stronger you wouldn't know I don't like the taste of maca but it has lots of benifits Haha
I feel bad for his wife she must be the man while her fat girly man can't even cook.

(04-02-2014, 11:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Hmmm to me this sounds made up story a few things you can't possibly be skinny with 38dd because 38 under bust measurement is bigger than most peoples bust.
His penis size argument. And his wife putting something in his food to make him thinner like what?
I think he is a stupid man otherwise he'd have read the forums and just done it without telling anyone a lot of herbs are used in cooking who would know I put maca in my peanut butter cookies as long as the taste is similar or stronger you wouldn't know I don't like the taste of maca but it has lots of benifits Haha
I feel bad for his wife she must be the man while her fat girly man can't even cook.
Apparently you are the one too lazy to read. I said I cooked. In fact I do most of the cooking and other chores not prevented by my back as well as spend most of the time raising our children. I'm not intimidated by being called a girly man. I used to be a firefighter after serving in the Marines (Iraq 1).

It bugs me that when a woman decides to stay at home and raise the kids full time its a real job. When a man does it he's a pussy. You reap what you sow ladies. You're hypocrites.

Added on Edit: Forgot to thank you for maca idea. There is just too much stuff on this forum to read everything. At least I'm inspired that there is something that will work. I'll just have to take the time to read everything.

(04-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Edtar Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Maybe somebody here can help me. My wife has nice 38DD breasts but I want them bigger. She doesn't. Is there some sort of safe drug or supplement that I can slip into her food or drink that is safe? I don't want to put her in any health risk. I do a lot of the cooking so it would be easy for me to do if the drug doesn't taste too bad.

Also, I don't like stretch marks on breasts so I don't want anything that makes them grow too fast. I don't want her to turn into a fatty either. She is very slim.

Thanks!

This is me personally , I would not force onto someone what they do not want or should be pressured into . It is her body and you should excepted her how she is , so don't go changing that . You will end up ruining your partnership and worse make her feel inadequate which is a bigger crime in my book.
Exclamation 

I was just getting my evening meds and I noticed we have a bottle of Maca (from NaturesWay) in the cabinet. I never noticed it before. I asked my wife about it and she told me she's been taking it 3 times a day since our last child was born for stamina. I told her I read it increased breast size and she laughed and told me to pray she didn't stop taking it. (she doesn't believe there is anything you can take to get larger breasts barring surgery). Does this really work for most women who try it? Will she get smaller if she stops taking it? if she increases the dose will she get bigger? What dose is normally taken for breast enlargement?

(04-02-2014, 11:37 PM)Edtar Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 10:59 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  If money's no issue, have her buy (or YOU buy her) a set of silicone inserts and let her tool around with them for a while and see if it don't hurt or become a problem
That's a good idea. Thanks for being the only one to constructively engage me.
No problem, but it's for her benefit, too.
There's a German company called, Special Trade that sells really good ones on line. They last a LONG time and they are usually at least one cup size bigger than the size they quote. The first ones I ever bought were Curves, they were $100.00 a pair, and that was on sale!! I bought the largest size and they only increased me one cup size!! They died a year after I bought them!! And they were supposed to be top of the line!!!! Then I found a cheaper brand in a drug store. They made me 2 cups larger, lasted 2 years and were only $35.00!! I bought the Special Trades via eBay about 5 years ago and I still have them!! They're still in great shape and the D cups are more like DD's or better. They were only $85.00. Or, you can try RealDoll.com. They have a section called, MyRealBreast, where they sell VERY realistic looking tits that you can glue on and the casual onlooker will never be able to tell, because they blend right in with your skin tone. Problem with these is they're $750.00 a pair!! But they come in 4 cup sizes, I think. http://www.myrealbreast.com/

Quote:Lol! Okay, so, it's okay for HER to go through growing them AND getting them reduced. If you both switched places, would YOU be okay with that deal? She has to GROW them, and THEN pay tons of money to go under the knife to get them reduced to what she has now, even though SHE'S perfectly happy with what she already has now.
Well, I wouldn't do this if I thought the reduction risk was high. If her boobs get too big for her I think she'll get used to it. And if there are NBE methods to grow breasts there must be some to shrink them if necessary.

I don't think there are!! You get what you get and that's it, Schmidt! Only way to go back is surgery.

Quote:Let's say you make her tits grow to proportions she doesn't want and she discovers that you made that happen, then SHE pays YOU back by spiking YOUR food with something to shrink your dick, make you sterile and grow big tits, too. Would that be okay with you?
This possibility of either one of those things happening is so remote that it's not even worth speculating. If I'm not turned on enough by her sexually, what good is having a big or small penis anyway?

Still, it COULD happen! As far as you know, she's already spiking your food with fat burners. If you can put stuff in HER food to make HER tits grow, she can do the same to you! Ask her! Maybe she'd LOVE it if YOU had a nice set for HER to play with in bed. According to Brian Zembic, the girls he fucks LOVE it that he has big C cups because it gives them something to hold onto during sex.

Quote:How about this for pain: other men staring at her newly enlarged tits, making crude comments about them and even grabbing them (some men do that!!). Maybe having bigger tits will attract some really sexy guy that she finds more attractive than you and she runs off with him. After all, you're overweight and unattractive to her, now. You AND the kids lose out
That happens even now with her 38DDs and its a turn-on for me. I've tried to get her into swinging but she's a one man woman, completely devoted to me, despite my beer gut and baldness.

There ya go! Maybe she'll spike you with something to make your hair grow back!

(04-02-2014, 11:37 PM)Edtar Wrote:  The heart wants what it wants. Truth is, I never would have married my wife if it had not been for her tits. I was young and very immature (we married at 19). She knows this. In fact, our private joke has been, for many years, that I married her for her tits and got her personality as a bonus.
Hmmm, so, who was the breast, er, ah, man at the wedding?

(05-02-2014, 12:33 AM)Edtar Wrote:  I was just getting my evening meds and I noticed we have a bottle of Maca (from NaturesWay) in the cabinet. I never noticed it before. I asked my wife about it and she told me she's been taking it 3 times a day since our last child was born for stamina. I told her I read it increased breast size and she laughed and told me to pray she didn't stop taking it. (she doesn't believe there is anything you can take to get larger breasts barring surgery). Does this really work for most women who try it? Will she get smaller if she stops taking it? if she increases the dose will she get bigger? What dose is normally taken for breast enlargement?

Haha I'm sure I didn't go from small c to gg without nbe but if she thinks that then no need to hide the herbs right just say OK I have eg pueraria its good for younger skin hair and nails and bigger breast its even meant to protect against cancer will you try for me if I work out for you?
Maca sometimes breasts but mostly butt in women its good for energy and libido i swear when my man eats them alot he no longer um fits me so it possibly enhances penis size which no I dont want 9 was perfectly too much.
I used it as an example because if you cook well you can make some thing you don't like into something delicious easily and yes I don't have a job but I make damn sure my man is happy I don't expect him to change for me but if he wants me thinner / curvier/ bigger breast / different hair I will happily accept that as my job to please I think that's why I don't understand your situation because your the one at home but you expect her to still work to please you when you won't return the favour.
And I'm sure no one will help you because you are being a selfish ass but if your going to do despite everyones warning even an idiot could find what to use on here.

Why not just spend a lot of hours massaging her tits for her? Just tell her you just love "playing with them"?
Or you could tie her to a chair and MAKE her listen to the rockmellon tapes or other hypnotic/subliminal breast growing recordings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon