Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

about PM

is it best to take PM with food or is it best to take by itself!

(03-02-2014, 07:58 PM)jamied52 Wrote:  is it best to take PM with food or is it best to take by itself!

Hi jamied,

Some suggest to take on an empty stomach and to follow with water and honey to distribute the herbs is more effective, if nausea occurs then add food. Don't forget the calcium. Wink

(03-02-2014, 07:58 PM)jamied52 Wrote:  is it best to take PM with food or is it best to take by itself!
i went to a web mustgrowbust.com, an they said the best way to take PM: in the morning when u get up on a empty stomach to take Pm with a glasses of milk an the same when u go to bed. but is didn't say how much milk or how much PM, but it did say start out with the lowest PM an add up every 3 day to u get to the amount you want to try, i guessing u drink a half a glass of milf with the PM!

(05-02-2014, 05:42 PM)jamied52 Wrote:  
i went to a web mustgrowbust.com, an they said the best way to take PM: in the morning when u get up on a empty stomach to take Pm with a glasses of milk an the same when u go to bed. but is didn't say how much milk or how much PM, but it did say start out with the lowest PM an add up every 3 day to u get to the amount you want to try, i guessing u drink a half a glass of milf with the PM!

Hi jamied52,

Just a theory, but your testosterone is highest in the morning, and is lower in the evening. Starting midday and evening doses would seem to have better results, but like I said, it's just a theory of mine, also are you taking an anti-androgen and something that converts your aromatase enzyme?.....remember DHT is the real enemy to breast growth!

8 oz, should be sufficient

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon