Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

underdeveloped? tuberous? help!

(30-01-2014, 02:55 AM)beckums Wrote:  You're too sweet. (:
I'm more of a lurker on forums than a contributor so I guess it comes with the territory, haha.
Oh I cannot wait to throw these push up bras out! (in exchange for larger sizes, of course Wink )
Awww, THANK you!! I DO try to be, and a number of people say that I am, but, still, I guess I'm not good enough to be in a relationship. :-(

Don't throw them away, do something with them! Y'know what you get if you cut 1000 bras in half?
2000 beanies with chin straps!! ;-)

(30-01-2014, 02:52 AM)beckums Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:45 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:34 AM)beckums Wrote:  thanks for your swift replies!
first off, i'd like to apologize for my lack of knowledge in making quotes...

The bra is actually slightly too small :p
the one I wore before the photo anyway. Tongue
It was a 32 A slight push up and is the only bra that makes chub protrude on my back. The only other bras I own are also 32 A but "oomph" double push up bras from la senza (oh insecurities :p)

I feel that before my piercings, my nipples were never erect and much more flat (though i can't be sure, I had them pierced at 16)

I'm having difficulty interpreting what you said myboobs,
noogling will or will not help me?

I used to be 150 lbs, my breasts at best were equal in porportion to my size as they are now (I.e - I had larger bra bands (34) but not cup size.

All of my weight loss took place at the gym and my lowest weight (at 17, was 118 lbs)

Do they look tuberous to you?

Sorry if i'm all over the place haha

For quote there is button on bottom right . You click that than type your post under the line quote.
1 ) noogling will defo help you
2 ) you can do pectoral workouts
3 ) you need to increase proteins and green veg in your diet + dark fruits
I hear avocado / various nuts are very helpful

Thanks for the insight!
My boyfriend and I were gym junkies, going at least once a day.
We took a two month hiatus and now only go once every second day to increase productivity. During these visits I do 30 min HIIT on the elliptical (as opposed to the hour I was doing when I was trying to drop the winter/take out food weight)
and I do low sets high reps resistance training on the machines.
I love spinach and Broccoli but seldom eat veggies otherwise.
I don't even think I have ever tasted Avocado; It's going on tomorrows grocery list!

Random thought: My nipples aren't usually THAT erect, but I'm in Canada,
with no access to a thermostat in my apartment so they were shocked!
lol
Lol a canut ! Big Grin like your humor actually spinach and broccoli are the best make sure they are steamed.
Just remember this is a journey and no instant results.
Take time to read other posts and their programs .
Some of the questions ladies might be able to answer better.
Also remember taking any herb taking is different for males and females.

AS LOTUS says read till your eyes bleed Dodgy

Okay, So... I think I have a plan;
continue with naturaful BE cream 2x daily +chi massage
include the massages i was referred to here from another thread (jiggle massages (?) ) for fullness and areola lightening.
Buy and use Noogleberry.
My next question is whether or not I should be using a BO supplement or a PC as i'm still pretty sure I have atleast a very mild form of tuberous breasts.
Combine this with my 3x weekly gym visits and a diet rich in antioxidants
(dark veggies and fruits)

Does anyone know if BO contradicts or effects Birth control ?
I'm newly on a Progestin-Estrodial combo BC pill.

I was also thinking of taking milk thistle.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated and highly considered.

(30-01-2014, 03:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:52 AM)beckums Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:45 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:34 AM)beckums Wrote:  thanks for your swift replies!
first off, i'd like to apologize for my lack of knowledge in making quotes...

The bra is actually slightly too small :p
the one I wore before the photo anyway. Tongue
It was a 32 A slight push up and is the only bra that makes chub protrude on my back. The only other bras I own are also 32 A but "oomph" double push up bras from la senza (oh insecurities :p)

I feel that before my piercings, my nipples were never erect and much more flat (though i can't be sure, I had them pierced at 16)

I'm having difficulty interpreting what you said myboobs,
noogling will or will not help me?

I used to be 150 lbs, my breasts at best were equal in porportion to my size as they are now (I.e - I had larger bra bands (34) but not cup size.

All of my weight loss took place at the gym and my lowest weight (at 17, was 118 lbs)

Do they look tuberous to you?

Sorry if i'm all over the place haha

For quote there is button on bottom right . You click that than type your post under the line quote.
1 ) noogling will defo help you
2 ) you can do pectoral workouts
3 ) you need to increase proteins and green veg in your diet + dark fruits
I hear avocado / various nuts are very helpful

Thanks for the insight!
My boyfriend and I were gym junkies, going at least once a day.
We took a two month hiatus and now only go once every second day to increase productivity. During these visits I do 30 min HIIT on the elliptical (as opposed to the hour I was doing when I was trying to drop the winter/take out food weight)
and I do low sets high reps resistance training on the machines.
I love spinach and Broccoli but seldom eat veggies otherwise.
I don't even think I have ever tasted Avocado; It's going on tomorrows grocery list!

Random thought: My nipples aren't usually THAT erect, but I'm in Canada,
with no access to a thermostat in my apartment so they were shocked!
lol
Lol a canut ! Big Grin like your humor actually spinach and broccoli are the best make sure they are steamed.
Just remember this is a journey and no instant results.
Take time to read other posts and their programs .
Some of the questions ladies might be able to answer better.
Also remember taking any herb taking is different for males and females.

AS LOTUS says read till your eyes bleed Dodgy

Metis CaNUT (european-native mix) so the lack of cold tolerance just makes no sense lol :p
I have waited 21 years for bigger, fuller breasts.. I can wait a couple more. BUT ONLY A COUPLE Wink
I've read so much in the last week, I have procrastinated every other obligation in the process (I am moving from this freeze box to another down the road tomorrow and haven't even begun packing. Did I mention, I love moms? haha)
I will keep that in mind.. it actually brings up another thought for me;
Growing up, I believe I had a testosterone imbalance (high T)
I had acne and thin dark hairs between my breasts and my voice was deeper than average.
Though The acne and hair has somewhat subsided I still only really gain weight on my stomach and slightly on my hips as the weight gains are higher ( i tend to look thicker, without looking fatter?)
Oh and since starting Alesse, my brief experience with fenugreek (before I was adviced to cease, considering the birth control) and the naturaful, Friends have mentioned that my voice has gotten higher.

This all seems to be a huge tangent, but i promise i see relevance in it all!
hopefully you do too ;P

i should also mention that my breasts are the only white part on my hole body. Everywhere else I am beige with a yellow undertone...
Could this be related to lack of circulation?

(30-01-2014, 03:19 AM)beckums Wrote:  i should also mention that my breasts are the only white part on my hole body. Everywhere else I am beige with a yellow undertone...

If anything I'd say a lack of sunlight! How often do you let the girls come out and play on the beach or at a pool?

(30-01-2014, 03:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:55 AM)beckums Wrote:  You're too sweet. (:
I'm more of a lurker on forums than a contributor so I guess it comes with the territory, haha.
Oh I cannot wait to throw these push up bras out! (in exchange for larger sizes, of course Wink )
Awww, THANK you!! I DO try to be, and a number of people say that I am, but, still, I guess I'm not good enough to be in a relationship. :-(

Don't throw them away, do something with them! Y'know what you get if you cut 1000 bras in half?
2000 beanies with chin straps!! ;-)

OMG
THIS^^^^^^^

(30-01-2014, 03:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 03:19 AM)beckums Wrote:  i should also mention that my breasts are the only white part on my hole body. Everywhere else I am beige with a yellow undertone...

If anything I'd say a lack of sunlight! How often do you let the girls come out and play on the beach or at a pool?

I do not, but even when I go tanning (the rare occasions that I do)
my breasts don't change in colour.
OMG Maybe they are dead!
and in reference to your relationship comment
The answer is simple;
You have yet to meet someone who is worthy of the insatiable sweetness you portray, on an intimate level (:
Patience grasshopper, patience.

(30-01-2014, 03:34 AM)beckums Wrote:  

OMG Maybe they are dead!
The answer is simple;
You have yet to meet someone who is worthy of the insatiable sweetness you portray, on an intimate level (:

Maybe it's just all the milk in them showing through? :-o
Well, you'd be dead two if someone poked a hole in you and shoved a barbell through you!! Rolleyes
Well, I DID have someone for 10 years, but they eventually cheated on me!! Angry And I had to wait 30 years to get THAT ONE!!
As one vulture said to the other: Patience, my ASS, Alphonse!! I'm gonna KILL somethin'!! Wink

(30-01-2014, 05:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 03:34 AM)beckums Wrote:  

OMG Maybe they are dead!
The answer is simple;

Maybe it's just all the milk in them showing through? :-o
Well, you'd be dead two if someone poked a hole in you and shoved a barbell through you!! Rolleyes
Well, I DID have someone for 10 years, but they eventually cheated on me!! Angry And I had to wait 30 years to get THAT ONE!!
As one vulture said to the other: Patience, my ASS, Alphonse!! I'm gonna KILL somethin'!! Wink

Without a doubt if you lived here (ottawa, ca) you would meet some awesome potential partners ; like every city, we have inconsiderate, impulsive people who cheat.. but we also have amazing universally tolerant people who are also on a quest for love. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon