Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Youtube Enhancement Video Experience!!

Hi all. I think that some of you may have come across Sapien Med's Youtube channel's video, already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI8EUcykDEBaTpfXbDqTLp8c
I have used it on and off and recently made a playlist of it repeating 5 times in the background. Usually, I just listen in my headphones, but today I am just listening to it without headphones since everyone has gone to bed anyway. I am having a very interesting experience. The thing is, I can barely stand to have it on because it is making me so sore. This is the very first time this happens to me, I think. I will be making this a habit! Ouchies! (in a good way).

I've just read through all the comments. People are getting results from between 3 weeks to 5 mths. I've only done hypno & subliminals for 3 mths for the 3 programs I've tried.(no results) Am thinking of persevering with subliminals like this as you can do other things while listening, not like hypno recordings. Producer of this said you don't have to watch the screen, do at least twice daily. He doesn't give enough instructions and unfortunately hasn't answered all the questions from posters. Said results are permanent & it's worked for some private clients and his wife.

I see what you are saying. Considering all the various things people say, I have kinda decided that I am just gonna go with my own experience on some things. I think I'm gonna see what happens if i give this a real go. Currently, I am also massaging with flax/pm/msm. I also take a bit of SP/FG/WY for acne and listen to several other subliminal/ hypnosis things on a sort of eratic schedule. Yesterday, until today, after listening to this aloud, I suppose, was the first time i have had such intense reaction in my breasts for a long time. Well, good luck. Fingers crossed.

I think I'll give it a go. Thanks for the link. I'm actually doing it right now and I can feel them tingling so hopefully that means it's working and not just my mind playing tricks on me lol. I think I'll listen to it for an hour every day while I'm just searching the internet. People said that you don't need to pay attention to it for it to work. As long as your brain can hear it.

That's right PoisonIvy, as long as your brain can hear it. For those not that familiar with subliminals, the instructions are;-only need to have the sound loud enough so you can just hear it. Having other noise like T.V. or radio on at the same time is OK. Don't listen when driving.

I think that is a great plan. I so glad for people sharing their experiences when it comes to these things. I think that listening in the background is good because it gets the controlling, monkey mind out of the way so that the mind can work with the body to achieve the experience we are intending. The "conscious mind" tries to undermine certain things sometimes, that's why I think brainwave entrainment of various sorts can be so effective, especially if we keep at it and the mind gets used to it. I think it is also a good idea to listen to it twice per day, as they recommend. I am looking into getting some internet (if affordable) at my place so I put in more random sessions in the day.

Ooh that's a good idea. I will listen to it for 30 minutes (3x) morning and night for a total of an hour (6x) and maybe that will give me more benefit. Hopefully in a few months I start to notice an increase in breast size Smile Happy growing.

I think it is very possible that you start to notice growth before a few months! Remember to massage and affirm. This brain entrainment stuff helps because it cancels out what the mind has been negatively programmed to believe in some cases. We are here on this forum because we it IS possible to do what we are doing! I have used brain entrainment even to help train me to sleep better. I used to have such a hard time. I don't even use it anymore and still barely hit the pillow before I am asleep :] I like that I can just put this stuff on in the background and grow. I just have to make sure that if I am at my folks and the males are around, I have my headphones on. Hahaha. I don't want to cause a panic like i my confused dad suddenly wakes up needing a bra, too. Lol.

Oh gosh that would be horrible lol. I can imagine my husband waking up "sweety why do I have boobs" lol. Haha no I always use headphones when I do it and put the volume down to about 10 (that's with headphones though so it seems a little louder) and than I search the internet while I'm doing it and don't really think about it. That's interesting that I can do this for other things. My husband had been saying that before but I really don't know where to find it for other things. Can that be used for literally anything or are there certain limitations? I'm really interested in doing this for other things too. I MUCH prefer this. I tried hypnosis loads of time but it never worked. My husband says it's because I have ADHD and it's really hard to hypnotize someone with ADHD. I've tried hypnotizing myself and using tapes and everything, but this is much better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon