Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

Hello, I'm a newbie but I've been following this forum for quite some time. So the reason I started this NBE journey is because I used to always wear extremely padded bras and then I started dating someone that got disappointed when the bra was taken off. He never said anything but he did make a lot of comments that he likes big breasts. Ever since then I've been super self conscious about my breast even though before that I never paid much attention to it. I'm petite 5'4, 124 lbs with a 26 inch waist, 37 inch butt and 34b. I love my body, I work out a lot so I'm very toned but I want a bigger bum and bigger breasts.
My goal is a full 34C and 41 inch butt. I'm also a virgin and never took BC pills, just thought I'd add that for a better understanding of my background.

My journey so far,
Took 2 tablespoon a day of fenugreek seeds for 3 months. I also rubbed fenugreek oil on my boobs (& massaged) and bum for a month. I got no breast growth, just a bit firmer maybe but my ass was kinda jiggly (measurements were the same)
I only had negative side effects with it, a lot of acne on my face and got on my body as well. All the fat and weight gain started going to my abdominal area. I was hungry all the time and experienced bad mood swings.
On the bright side, it regulated my period. I started getting it every 29 days as opposed to it being completely random. I also used to have extremely painful cramps, had to be taken to a clinic every time to get an injection. It definitely helped with my cramps.
I stopped it since it wasn't working for me.

I've been taking 2 gelatinized Maca tablets (1000) and 2 Vitex (1100) a day for the past 2 weeks now. My waist is slimming down so I think that's because of the Maca. Will wait another month before I start measuring again. I feel like my boobs are shrinking and I've read on other forums that vitex can cause that if you're under the age of 26 and I'm 21. I'm thinking about lowering the dose of Virex to 550 a day so that it only regulates my periods and cramps and doesn't effect my boob growth. 2 more weeks and I will stop the supplements for a week so that it would have a better effect. Then il increase the dose of Maca to 1500mg.
Should I stop taking vitex or wait 2 more months? I read that it takes 3 months for vitex to be effective

Any suggestions or questions, would be highly appreciated.

(27-01-2014, 04:08 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Hello, I'm a newbie but I've been following this forum for quite some time. So the reason I started this NBE journey is because I used to always wear extremely padded bras and then I started dating someone that got disappointed when the bra was taken off. He never said anything but he did make a lot of comments that he likes big breasts. Ever since then I've been super self conscious about my breast even though before that I never paid much attention to it. I'm petite 5'4, 124 lbs with a 26 inch waist, 37 inch butt and 34b. I love my body, I work out a lot so I'm very toned but I want a bigger bum and bigger breasts.
My goal is a full 34C and 41 inch butt. I'm also a virgin and never took BC pills, just thought I'd add that for a better understanding of my background.

My journey so far,
Took 2 tablespoon a day of fenugreek seeds for 3 months. I also rubbed fenugreek oil on my boobs (& massaged) and bum for a month. I got no breast growth, just a bit firmer maybe but my ass was kinda jiggly (measurements were the same)
I only had negative side effects with it, a lot of acne on my face and got on my body as well. All the fat and weight gain started going to my abdominal area. I was hungry all the time and experienced bad mood swings.
On the bright side, it regulated my period. I started getting it every 29 days as opposed to it being completely random. I also used to have extremely painful cramps, had to be taken to a clinic every time to get an injection. It definitely helped with my cramps.
I stopped it since it wasn't working for me.

I've been taking 2 gelatinized Maca tablets (1000) and 2 Vitex (1100) a day for the past 2 weeks now. My waist is slimming down so I think that's because of the Maca. Will wait another month before I start measuring again. I feel like my boobs are shrinking and I've read on other forums that vitex can cause that if you're under the age of 26 and I'm 21. I'm thinking about lowering the dose of Virex to 550 a day so that it only regulates my periods and cramps and doesn't effect my boob growth. 2 more weeks and I will stop the supplements for a week so that it would have a better effect. Then il increase the dose of Maca to 1500mg.
Should I stop taking vitex or wait 2 more months? I read that it takes 3 months for vitex to be effective

Any suggestions or questions, would be highly appreciated.

I've spent some time researching vitex; from what I've read, you shouldn't be taking it at all. You are too young. Your breasts are still developing. Basically: stop taking it now just to be on the safe side.

I would recommend the female deer massage with a massage oil like flaxseed oil or ylang ylang oil.

@rosebloom the reason I chose vitex is because i read that it's high in progesterone and decreases estrogen level. I got a hormonal test a while back and my progesterone levels were almost below average like minimum, didn't check my estrogen level. & to also help with my painful cramps. I'm going to stop using it though, the shrinkage freaked me out. I was thinking about taking PM, most of the reviews out there are good and good results. Will definitely take your advice on massaging with flaxseed oil. Thank you Smile

Here's a good thread for building an effective NBE program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046

Follow the directions on this page for breast massage:
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

And I understand why you chose vitex. I am thinking about taking it for the same problems: irregular periods and very painful cramps.

(27-01-2014, 07:40 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Here's a good thread for building an effective NBE program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046

Follow the directions on this page for breast massage:
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

And I understand why you chose vitex. I am thinking about taking it for the same problems: irregular periods and very painful cramps.

Thank you so much for all your help Smile I have read the first thread, I've pretty much been reading and researching everyday since before I started my journey. Quite disappointed that fenugreek didn't work out for me so will definitely try PM when I can get my hands on it (not available in my country) .
Im going to start this massage technique but I don't think we have the ylang ylang oil here, should I go back to rubbing fenugreek oil or just use almond oil?

@rosebloom fenugreek helped me a lot with my cramps and regulated my period. I was even able to go to the gym on my second day of my period, which was something I could never do before. I used to just scream of pain and take pain killers/injections first 3 days. I feel like my life revolves around my period and pms! I pms 10 days before, very extreme mood swings and crazy cravings. Then when I get my period, I pass out a lot and is completely drained of energy. Which makes it hard for me to study. I'm a medical student so my life is supposed to revolve around studying and not pms lol
Watch out for acne though, I got loads of that and keep track of your calorie intake because I gained 4lbs from it.

(27-01-2014, 08:03 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  @rosebloom fenugreek helped me a lot with my cramps and regulated my period. I was even able to go to the gym on my second day of my period, which was something I could never do before. I used to just scream of pain and take pain killers/injections first 3 days. I feel like my life revolves around my period and pms! I pms 10 days before, very extreme mood swings and crazy cravings. Then when I get my period, I pass out a lot and is completely drained of energy. Which makes it hard for me to study. I'm a medical student so my life is supposed to revolve around studying and not pms lol
Watch out for acne though, I got loads of that and keep track of your calorie intake because I gained 4lbs from it.

Ahh gosh, I know what it feels like to be ruled by one's menstrual cycle! Seems I barely get a break before the PMS starts up again. Sad The extreme mood swings aren't as bad these days, but I know how you feel.

Since you didn't have any results using the fenugreek or fenugreek oil before, try something else. If you can't get a hold of flaxseed oil, try the almond oil instead.

Now that I have a little extra time to talk, I did want to address something you mentioned in your first post:

Quote:So the reason I started this NBE journey is because I used to always wear extremely padded bras and then I started dating someone that got disappointed when the bra was taken off. He never said anything but he did make a lot of comments that he likes big breasts.

Never let a man destroy your self-image. You will meet superficial people everywhere you go, and some of them will try to damage your self-esteem: they'll tell you you're not pretty enough, you're not tall enough, your breasts and butt aren't big enough, etc., etc., regardless of how attractive you are.

(27-01-2014, 07:27 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  @rosebloom the reason I chose vitex is because i read that it's high in progesterone and decreases estrogen level. I got a hormonal test a while back and my progesterone levels were almost below average like minimum, didn't check my estrogen level. & to also help with my painful cramps. I'm going to stop using it though, the shrinkage freaked me out. I was thinking about taking PM, most of the reviews out there are good and good results. Will definitely take your advice on massaging with flaxseed oil. Thank you Smile

Hi AquaArab, if your progesterone levels were almost below average, then you should NOT take PM, as it is an estrogenic herb. I think PC (progesterone cream) would be more helpful. Smile

Never let a man destroy your self-image. You will meet superficial people everywhere you go, and some of them will try to damage your self-esteem: they'll tell you you're not pretty enough, you're not tall enough, your breasts and butt aren't big enough, etc., etc., regardless of how attractive you are.
[/quote]

Im very confident and quite arrogant about my looks, my body and my achievements (not annoyingly arrogant though) but it's just around him, I'm not. I just want to be perfect for him, even though I know he's extremely attracted to me. We broke up but he just made me pay attention to stuff I never noticed before, like boobs. Now I'm doing it for myself (ok maybe kinda for him too, incase we do get back). But I really want to get curvier.

I was a size 34C when I was 156but I used to be 10lbs fatter and extremely unhealthy so I'm hoping with herbal supplements and now massaging il go back to thatt without gaining weight overall.

Hi AquaArab, if your progesterone levels were almost below average, then you should NOT take PM, as it is an estrogenic herb. I think PC (progesterone cream) would be more helpful. Smile
[/quote]

Well that makes sense but since fenugreek didn't work for me I thought I'd switch to estrogen and try my luck (since I didn't test that so maybe it's also low). This is the first time I heard of it, or maybe I have but didn't pay enough attention to it. I'm just always convinced taking supplements is much more effective than creams. Will definitely try it though. Thank you, Peggy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon