Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(12-02-2014, 08:44 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 09:47 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  My period was only 5 days long this time and very light, as opposed to 6-7.
This is the first time my boobs aren't deflected after my period, it's actually bigger and heavier! I definitely feel like they grew so will wait a few more days and take pictures.

I stopped taking maca though because of the acne but since I think they're growing, should I start taking it again? Stick to the same program since it's working?
you going to update us wi pics ? Big Grin

Yessss, I've been dying to the past few days but figured id wait till I make sure that it is growth. Tomorrow will be the 7th day in my follicular phase and my boobs are always smaller after my period but this time it's fuller than ever! So tomorrow will post pictures and you guys can tell me if there's progress or if my eyes are playing tricks on me haha

(12-02-2014, 09:48 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 08:44 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 09:47 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  My period was only 5 days long this time and very light, as opposed to 6-7.
This is the first time my boobs aren't deflected after my period, it's actually bigger and heavier! I definitely feel like they grew so will wait a few more days and take pictures.

I stopped taking maca though because of the acne but since I think they're growing, should I start taking it again? Stick to the same program since it's working?
you going to update us wi pics ? Big Grin

Yessss, I've been dying to the past few days but figured id wait till I make sure that it is growth. Tomorrow will be the 7th day in my follicular phase and my boobs are always smaller after my period but this time it's fuller than ever! So tomorrow will post pictures and you guys can tell me if there's progress or if my eyes are playing tricks on me haha

Look forward to ya growth pics Smile

Will keep the updates on my program here and the other thread for picture progress.
My face started to clear a bit and same goes for the acne on my shoulders. Now I'm sure the acne was caused by Maca.
My nipples have been erect all week and I'm getting this weird dryness on the side of my right boob. It's weird as if it's peeling off but it's not, like I can feel the skin is different on that side while I'm massaging. Should I be worried?
My boobs are still swollen and sensitive, I feel like I'm getting growing sensations.

Omgggg I'm seeing red dots and lines on the side of my right boob... Stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it normal to get stretch marks after a month??? I just put on a cream that's supposed to prevent stretch marks, and tomorrow will get cocoa butter and add it to my massage routine. Really hope it's not too late!!! Ughhhhhhhhh I'm so annoyedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(14-02-2014, 06:28 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Omgggg I'm seeing red dots and lines on the side of my right boob... Stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it normal to get stretch marks after a month??? I just put on a cream that's supposed to prevent stretch marks, and tomorrow will get cocoa butter and add it to my massage routine. Really hope it's not too late!!! Ughhhhhhhhh I'm so annoyedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red dots aint stretch marks Tongue they from noogling Sad

(14-02-2014, 09:41 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:28 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Omgggg I'm seeing red dots and lines on the side of my right boob... Stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red dots aint stretch marks Tongue they from noogling Sad

I don't noogle... And now they turned into 3 little obvious red lines so I think they're stretch marks forming Sad

I just came across this and I think the illustration is great...I think I'm in stage 2 now. I definitely feel like it started to fill up from the top more and that my nipples are a bit higher than before.

Update on my stretch mark situation, I started using cocoa oil with flaxseed oil while massaging then will apply Vaseline Cocoa butter lotion on in a bit after the oil dries off. This will be my routine from now and hopefully will be stretch mark free. [attachment=5500]

I got my period, AGAIN! Twice in 2 weeks, wth!!! Not sure if it's spotting or a proper period yet.... Is this normal??? Now I'm not sure if this is growth or just swelling from my confused cycle!!!

(17-02-2014, 01:53 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I got my period, AGAIN! Twice in 2 weeks, wth!!! Not sure if it's spotting or a proper period yet.... Is this normal??? Now I'm not sure if this is growth or just swelling from my confused cycle!!!

r u cycling your herbs intake ?

(17-02-2014, 06:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 01:53 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I got my period, AGAIN! Twice in 2 weeks, wth!!! Not sure if it's spotting or a proper period yet.... Is this normal??? Now I'm not sure if this is growth or just swelling from my confused cycle!!!

r u cycling your herbs intake ?

Not taking any herbs. Massaging with flaxseed oil and applied PC last luteal.. What is going onnnnnnnn

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon