Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling PM with BO and herbs

Hello,
It's been a while since I've been active here since I once again got very discouraged with no results and trying multiple programs. However part of the problem was my long cycles and through altering my diet I think I've finally gotten it back on track to a roughly 30 day cycle vs 45 days which I'm hoping will help me to start a new program again.
This is what I'm thinking of doing:

First 15 days of follicular phase:
PM

Next 15 days, second half of luteal phase:
phytoestrogenic herbs found in Breast Actives (I've tried them all separately before and want to now try a synergistic blend)

All month long:
Hyaluronic acid
Neocell collagen + vitamin c
Amino acid blend
Other general vitamins and supplements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, multi vitamin, vitamin d

I think I may need to start drinking spearmint tea daily to suppress androgens/testosterone because I generally have an athletic or almost boyish figure and even after having 2 kids, I have no hips at all. SP just made me gain weight everywhere except breasts.

Now my big question is, is there a way to incorporate BO into all of this?? As a substitute perhaps for pig placenta/hyaluronic acid combo? Can BO be taken with the above program in the luteal or all month?

Thank you all so much for your input.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon