Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

I haven't measured, but I will and will put it up

(01-04-2014, 02:06 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  1 hour after noogling..... Wish they would stay like this lol

That is insane swelling!!! How much pressure are you using? In noogle very mildly and never come even remotely close to what you have even when I noogled harder!

Ps overall I see a big difference, this is working really well for you Smile

I agree, that swelling is awesome. Never had that myself. Dodgy

Wow, that swelling is to die for. I hope I can get on your level! You're going to get some good permanent results!

I'm not sure how much pressure, my pump doesn't have a gauge...I just keep going for what I can handle. Not painful. But as much as I can get. This was after aqua noogling in the bath.

Hopefully I get some lasting results. I'm trying for all I'm worth lol

(02-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  I'm not sure how much pressure, my pump doesn't have a gauge...I just keep going for what I can handle. Not painful. But as much as I can get. This was after aqua noogling in the bath.

Ha ha yes fair enough, I saw that pic and was like WOW how the heck did she get that much swelling!!! Maybe I need to drink a few litres of water next time I noogle lol I did today and still NO SWELLING! AGGHH

(02-04-2014, 04:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  I'm not sure how much pressure, my pump doesn't have a gauge...I just keep going for what I can handle. Not painful. But as much as I can get. This was after aqua noogling in the bath.

Ha ha yes fair enough, I saw that pic and was like WOW how the heck did she get that much swelling!!! Maybe I need to drink a few litres of water next time I noogle lol I did today and still NO SWELLING! AGGHH

Sad how.frustrating.... Hate it when.that happens. I take nettle root pills before hand. I think this really helps the blood circulation. I've played around with it a bit, and if I take it before I seem to swell more

Ok, I was 37.5" half an hour after noogling, then 36" 7 hours after that (after a sleep) [
quote='myboobs' pid='107779' dateline='1396359789']
(01-04-2014, 02:06 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  1 hour after noogling..... Wish they would stay like this lol

wow !! looks good . how much swelling is that ?
[/quote]

(03-04-2014, 09:23 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Ok, I was 37.5" half an hour after noogling, then 36" 7 hours after that (after a sleep) [
quote='myboobs' pid='107779' dateline='1396359789']

wow !! looks good . how much swelling is that ?

[/quote]

I just CAAANNN NOOOOTTTTTT comprehend that lol! Over 3"swelling!!!! What the ...... !

Well..... 2 inches.....from my latest measurements. Is that good??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon