Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

It might be the lighting, but I think they look bigger!

(19-02-2014, 05:41 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  I'm not real good at boobies selfies lol. Another shot
just stumbled over this thread , looks like you doing very well Big Grin nice nips Tongue

Thanks you guys. They look a little different/ bigger to me. So here's hoping!!!!!

Thinking positively Cool

I agree, they look bigger! Smile

Another month gone.....I.had a umbilical hernia repaired this month, so I haven't been as consistent.

I'm measuring 35.5" bust and 32 under my bust....not much change this month!! But there is,always next month.

Does anyone know why sometimes you get amazing swelling with the noogleberry and otherwise not??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-03-2014, 12:44 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Another month gone.....I.had a umbilical hernia repaired this month, so I haven't been as consistent.

I'm measuring 35.5" bust and 32 under my bust....not much change this month!! But there is,always next month.

Does anyone know why sometimes you get amazing swelling with the noogleberry and otherwise not??

I believe it has to do with time of month or body temp .

(25-03-2014, 01:16 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(25-03-2014, 12:44 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Another month gone.....I.had a umbilical hernia repaired this month, so I haven't been as consistent.

I think it also has to do with whether the position in which you get suction promotes circulation or cuts it off! I used to get no swelling when I would just pump as hard as possible and leave it. I get more now I move the cups around a bit, change the pressure consistently and massage every so often.

(25-03-2014, 02:16 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(25-03-2014, 01:16 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

I think it also has to do with whether the position in which you get suction promotes circulation or cuts it off! I used to get no swelling when I would just pump as hard as possible and leave it. I get more now I move the cups around a bit, change the pressure consistently and massage every so often.

Aha thank u Wink

1 hour after noogling..... Wish they would stay like this lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-04-2014, 02:06 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  1 hour after noogling..... Wish they would stay like this lol

wow !! looks good . how much swelling is that ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon