Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(04-11-2017, 07:36 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(15-09-2017, 06:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I have been doing very little noogling  on my right breast as well these days. Still, it's around 90% noogling on my left compared to 10% on my right. I forgot to mention that I now am practicing fat brushing regularly whenever I noogle.  Not sure if that is what is making the difference these days.  It's possible my metabolism is just finally slowing down. I am not sure.

Hi Jenniferlove!

It's been so long since I have been on this site. A few years ago, I was obsessed with my appearance. Now, I am obsessed with my health, happiness, and appearance (haha). I looked in the mirror the past couple months and, as was to be expected of not doing ANYTHING for my busts in the past 3 years, they have gone back to square one. Although I do not define my happiness or sense of self-worth by it, I am firmly grounded in myself and in would love to give it another try but without being nearly as obsessive about it. You and Tibetan were the only two who memorably came back to mind when I thought of this forum. I was always impressed by the success you got from noogling. Messing with hormones to mimic puberty can be safe... if you are lucky OR have your PhD in it! And I usually not very lucky, nor do I have my PhD. And I have other things to research other than breast growth. I have been focusing on my health these days and managed to completely eliminate my menstrual cramps (this time without fenugreek), balance my emotions, heal from a nervous breakdown, lift my mental fog, and incredibly improve the skin on my face. I am on a beauty-wellness journey... eliminating toxins from my diet and home. When I reflected on my old breast journey, I decided with my new mentality that noogling would become my main method for growth this time around. That's when you came to mind Smile  So I popped back on here to see how in the long run your progress was going. I see the photos above and I am so proud of you! I am decided to go back to noogling, even if it is just for 5 minutes a day. I would love to chat with you over a PM if you are up for that Smile  I just need to buy another noogle because I left mine in Australia!! Dodgy
um HeLLO stranger!!!!
How are you ???

Hi Jennifer!

It's good to hear your success story. Shy

Several times you wrote about massage and noggling and I really agree, altough I'm far away from my desired cup size. Although it's hard to make a noggling break I believe, that those breaks are important for growing. What do you think? What is your experience?

I wish you all the best!!!

Nicole

Hi everybody!

I think I read in this tread, that it's quite common that your breats grow "outwards". So do mine ;(
My question is now, if anybody found a solution for that?
Do you think such a booband would help...
[Image: C5MEiCxWMAEaaJY-e1488775562396.jpg]
Thanks!

(20-11-2017, 04:37 PM)nicole@bn Wrote:  Hi everybody!

I think I read in this tread, that it's quite common that your breats grow "outwards". So do mine ;(
Thanks!

Just from a male perspective, I don't think it matters. I don't regard one placement more beautiful than the other, but I think bra manufacturers have made us think the norm is straight forward.

(20-11-2017, 10:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(20-11-2017, 04:37 PM)nicole@bn Wrote:  Hi everybody!

Thanks!

Just from a male perspective, I don't think it matters. I don't regard one placement more beautiful than the other, but I think bra manufacturers have made us think the norm is straight forward.

If there was a "like" button, I would click it.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I've seen outward pointed breasts and personally am a bit jealous of them. Just like a different hair texture, eye color,... All are beautiful, preferred by different people. None are superior!

Hey Jen how you getting on?
Any pics as of late for motivation for the nooglers?
Smile

(05-09-2017, 06:55 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I do think I am still growing.  I am noticing certain bras filling out that I could never fill out so yay!  I still plan to grow much, much more.  Here is photo comparison. The photos are numbered to show what date the photo was taken: 
1. March 2014
2. August 2014
3. April 2016 
4. September 2017

Hi Jenniferlove :Smile

Newbie here and loved your thread. It is so inspiring and encouraging to read your progress. 

I am just confused about one thing. In the four pictures the breasts seem to be getting larger in the four years 2014 to 2017. But your signature says that you got to a 34D in March 2014, which is also your current size(according to your signature). Have you not grown much in the past four year? You boobs in the picture look like they should be larger than 34 D(esp the 2017 pic).

(27-04-2017, 04:08 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay, I will talk about what happened to me because, ironically, a post I made here years back ended up being entirely true for me.  Please read: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19640

The bf and I who I used to mention in here broke up 1 1/2 years ago.  I started dating a new guy at the beginning of last year.  He seemed like a really nice guy and we had a ton in common and vibed well.  He would always talk about how petite I was and originally I figured it was a compliment as I thought most guys like small girls because it makes them feel more masculine.  

It started off small, but he began making slightly insulting comments pretty early in.  He would say things like all his exes were more voluptuous than me and that is what he was used to. I would see him liking super busty chick's photos on instagram too. This really stung.  About 6 months in I finally broke down, very upset, and told him how much it hurt.  This is when he said that if I had larger breasts he would probably be more attracted to me.  This caused a huge blow-out fight obviously but I still stuck around with him.

A few months later I caught him cheating on me with his ex who, as you could guess, is quite busty.  SO, my discussion I started years back, which received a ton of backlash, was not written out of naivety as mentioned in my thread.  It is because I have observed time and time again that guys prefer larger breasts.  This guy took pride in his "honesty," saying that he says what most people are thinking.  Yes he is scum and I no longer speak to him, but it just confirmed everything I have always thought. I am now taking a year break from dating, which it has been 6 months so far.  It feels great actually.

I can kinda relate to that, met my share of shitty guys too. You seem like an awesome person and he sounds like a ratbag. Honestly, it's his loss. 
You will find someone  as awesome as you when it's meant to work out xx Smile

(05-09-2017, 06:35 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Some photos from tonight. I am mid month and will grow a decent amount still but felt like documenting because I had time. I noogle and massage maybe once a week these days and maybe for 30 minutes only. Wish I had more time but something is better than nothing.

Hi again Jennifer

Quick ques: How do you keep you areolas from streching? I have only been noogling for 20 days and I feel like they are getting bigger. I do tape them.

Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers
Dark_Swan Smile

(05-09-2017, 06:55 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I do think I am still growing.  I am noticing certain bras filling out that I could never fill out so yay!  I still plan to grow much, much more.  Here is photo comparison. The photos are numbered to show what date the photo was taken: 
1. March 2014
2. August 2014
3. April 2016 
4. September 2017

I noticed your nipples have gotten puffier. Is that the result of the noogling? does the puffyness go away if you stop noogling? Are the results permanent? Do they hurt or have they gotten more sensitive overall? What is your goal size? At what point would you stop noogling/massaging?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon