Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(19-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I just found a wonderful comparison of my breasts all 6 months apart from each other! First shot is from Feb 2014, 2nd shot is Aug 2014 and the last is from today. There is obvious growth in each photo. As I can see, first they grew wider and now they are protruding and dropping. Not sagging, just dropping in a womanly way as I see it.

How much did u grow in the 6 months
Thanks

(19-03-2015, 06:03 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I just found a wonderful comparison of my breasts all 6 months apart from each other! First shot is from Feb 2014, 2nd shot is Aug 2014 and the last is from today. There is obvious growth in each photo. As I can see, first they grew wider and now they are protruding and dropping. Not sagging, just dropping in a womanly way as I see it.

How much did u grow in the 6 months
Thanks

Not sure. That is not my beginning pic either btw. That first photo is 1 year into growing. I would say I am growing a cup size every 6 months. I started at an A and am now at D/DD depending on the bra. Big Grin

To be honest I hardly ever do any fat brushes. I do circular rubs on the top of my breasts and massage my breasts inward (as if to create cleave but by rubbing together). I do those often. I noogle for like 5-10 minutes then massage immediately afterward, then continue noogling again. If you want to grow fast and a lot, you need to do NBE as often as possible. This past year I have slowed down tremendously and my breasts are not growing too much.

[/quote]

thank you for your reply. Oh i thought you always do fat brush as you post the video in the first page Smile. Do you use heat pad prior to noogling?

(19-03-2015, 02:48 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  To be honest I hardly ever do any fat brushes. I do circular rubs on the top of my breasts and massage my breasts inward (as if to create cleave but by rubbing together). I do those often. I noogle for like 5-10 minutes then massage immediately afterward, then continue noogling again. If you want to grow fast and a lot, you need to do NBE as often as possible. This past year I have slowed down tremendously and my breasts are not growing too much.

thank you for your reply. Oh i thought you always do fat brush as you post the video in the first page Smile. Do you use heat pad prior to noogling?

[/quote]

I really, really should be doing fat brushing more often. My program has changed a tad since I first posted that. I have never used a heat pad. That probably couldn't hurt either though!

JenniferLove I was just feeling a bit down about not gaining much on my first cycle of BO but Ive noticed a lot of changes shape wise. Then I read on your thread that you also haven't experienced much change on the measuring tape lately but your boobs are growing and fat is being distributed in the needed places.. And I could definitely tell from the comparison pictures. Just wanna thank you for being a constant motivation Smile

(19-03-2015, 05:45 PM)AquaA Wrote:  JenniferLove I was just feeling a bit down about not gaining much on my first cycle of BO but Ive noticed a lot of changes shape wise. Then I read on your thread that you also haven't experienced much change on the measuring tape lately but your boobs are growing and fat is being distributed in the needed places.. And I could definitely tell from the comparison pictures. Just wanna thank you for being a constant motivation Smile

Oh no, it's RIDICULOUS how much I've gone down on the measuring tape! I just measured yesterday at 31.5" yesterday. I was once in the 33's! BUT, I have also lost weight so it is important to put that into consideration. Just for documentation in case I forget, my under bust was 27.5". But yeah, I no longer care about the measuring tape. It has no reflection of my actual growth.

(19-03-2015, 06:36 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 05:45 PM)AquaA Wrote:  JenniferLove I was just feeling a bit down about not gaining much on my first cycle of BO but Ive noticed a lot of changes shape wise. Then I read on your thread that you also haven't experienced much change on the measuring tape lately but your boobs are growing and fat is being distributed in the needed places.. And I could definitely tell from the comparison pictures. Just wanna thank you for being a constant motivation Smile

Oh no, it's RIDICULOUS how much I've gone down on the measuring tape! I just measured yesterday at 31.5" yesterday. I was once in the 33's! BUT, I have also lost weight so it is important to put that into consideration. Just for documentation in case I forget, my under bust was 27.5". But yeah, I no longer care about the measuring tape. It has no reflection of my actual growth.

Hey Jennifer
I just wanted to ask info noogling causes any noises because I live in a community living style apartment

Hi Jen.
Your latest pics are gorgeous, you look really good.
Now am I right are you still 27.5 under? How many inches between your bust and under?

(19-03-2015, 07:00 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

Hey Jennifer
I just wanted to ask info noogling causes any noises because I live in a community living style apartment

Noogling is virtually silent. There may be the occasional "farting" noise when you don't get the suction quite right. That happens more when you're first beginning to noogle. But no, it is not noisy.

(19-03-2015, 07:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Hi Jen.
Now am I right are you still 27.5 under? How many inches between your bust and under?

Thank you Ella! I am 4" apart from underbust to bust. Yes, I measured 27.5" underbust yesterday and 31.5" bust. I don't understand why I am going DOWN in measurement on my bust even though I am obviously growing but I can only attribute it to losing a little weight.

(19-03-2015, 08:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 07:00 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

Hey Jennifer

Noogling is virtually silent. There may be the occasional "farting" noise when you don't get the suction quite right. That happens more when you're first beginning to noogle. But no, it is not noisy.

(19-03-2015, 07:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Hi Jen.

Thank you Ella! I am 4" apart from underbust to bust. Yes, I measured 27.5" underbust yesterday and 31.5" bust. I don't understand why I am going DOWN in measurement on my bust even though I am obviously growing but I can only attribute it to losing a little weight.

isn't measuring ridiculous!! I have 4.5" diff and mine look NOWHERE near as big as yours!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon