Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Jennifer, it looks like your areolae got smaller, too! Or maybe I'm imagining things. I'd love to have smaller areolae. You look great!

(02-03-2014, 02:44 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 03:52 AM)Koko Wrote:  Your progress is so inspiring...

I'm feeling sad these days seeing that i seem to have stalled. Some growth over the past 6 months i lost when i had dental surgery. im on the skinny side so gaining weight is hard for me. Sad

i will take the pumping route seriously when my kangzhu therapy cups arrive soon.

thanks for sharing again, jennifer!

Well, just never give up and stay determined! Just know that the skinnier you are, the harder it will be to gain breast fat/tissue. Eat lots of healthy fats, noogle, massage & include maybe 1 or 2 hormonal herbs. You'll meet your goal!

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I am still underweight but gaining little by little... Smile

(03-03-2014, 03:07 AM)Koko Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 02:44 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 03:52 AM)Koko Wrote:  Your progress is so inspiring...

I'm feeling sad these days seeing that i seem to have stalled. Some growth over the past 6 months i lost when i had dental surgery. im on the skinny side so gaining weight is hard for me. Sad

i will take the pumping route seriously when my kangzhu therapy cups arrive soon.

thanks for sharing again, jennifer!

Well, just never give up and stay determined! Just know that the skinnier you are, the harder it will be to gain breast fat/tissue. Eat lots of healthy fats, noogle, massage & include maybe 1 or 2 hormonal herbs. You'll meet your goal!

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I am still underweight but gaining little by little... Smile

Positive thinking and love. Yourself and u I'll do good Smile

(02-03-2014, 07:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Jennifer, it looks like your areolae got smaller, too! Or maybe I'm imagining things. I'd love to have smaller areolae. You look great!

My aereolas have gotten a lot larger since starting. In that last photo they were just cold, therefore hard & small. Tongue I was wanting them to get larger though so I am happy about it.

Jennifer, your breasts are amazingly beautiful! I think you already reached a beautiful size and cleavage photos are stunning! You encouraged me a lot buying a Noogleberry next month and if it's not too much to ask, could you provide a small noogle tutorial for a begginer with assymetrical boobies?
[Image: coeur3.gif]

I wish you more and more success daily in your journey!

(23-03-2014, 12:20 PM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  Jennifer, your breasts are amazingly beautiful! I think you already reached a beautiful size and cleavage photos are stunning! You encouraged me a lot buying a Noogleberry next month and if it's not too much to ask, could you provide a small noogle tutorial for a begginer with assymetrical boobies?
[Image: coeur3.gif]

I wish you more and more success daily in your journey!

Thanks! I pump for 5-10 minutes, then release and massage for around 5, then go at it again. I will noogle for as much time as I have. If I have the whole day to myself I will do it on and off all day (with plenty of breaks in between of course). Noogle the smaller one far more often. Give it a lot more attention.

Yaay thanks Jennifer, that's exactly the kind of tips I needed. Though I believe I will make myself a schedule trying to table on a proportional way on how much I pump the little defectuous twin, I kind of need it written to stick to it! Can't wait to start, in which extent did it affect the shape of yours? Can it dramatically shape them into a more rounder form or growth and genetics determine most of it? And about how much time did it take for you to see durable results?

Cheers!

(24-03-2014, 03:21 PM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  Yaay thanks Jennifer, that's exactly the kind of tips I needed. Though I believe I will make myself a schedule trying to table on a proportional way on how much I pump the little defectuous twin, I kind of need it written to stick to it! Can't wait to start, in which extent did it affect the shape of yours? Can it dramatically shape them into a more rounder form or growth and genetics determine most of it? And about how much time did it take for you to see durable results?

Cheers!

To the naked eye I didn't feel like I was having too much results, but after month one I had grown 1 1/2" and the photos showed drastic changes (still do) each month. The noogleberry has helped create a very round shape which I am so thankful for. Massage is a key part too. Any area that I want fuller (like the tops of my breast) I spend a lot of time massaging. We can truly manipulate the shape and size of our breasts it seems! It just takes a lot of time, dedication, love and patience!

how do i create my own thread or program on here ? this site is so confusing ! Sad

(25-03-2014, 07:11 PM)wantboobies13 Wrote:  how do i create my own thread or program on here ? this site is so confusing ! Sad

Go to home page and from there you can start own thread

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon