Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Hi Jennifer, after how many weeks (after you started noogling) did you see first results?

(28-01-2014, 09:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi Jennifer, after how many weeks (after you started noogling) did you see first results?

Hey Peggy, when I compared my before NBE photo to the first month there were already some growth differences. First month I went from 30.1" to 31.5" I believe. BUT I have been 33" in the past and was near a full 34B. This is when I was in my late teens and on birth control. My point is I think this is why I was able to bounce back quickly.

Plus I had more tissue than you. It's going to be harder for you I think. I think you're gonna want to try to plump up. I quit drinking milk (hot chocolate to be exact) last month and I've already dropped 5 sacred lbs. Ugh! I mean, my stomach is as slim as can be again but I believe my breasts have dropped a bit too. I'll hopefully take photos tomorrow if I have time. Having fat is really important for breast growth I have learned.

Thanks for your reply Jennifer. My breasts were slightly bigger when I was taking the bc pill, but I stopped taking it in 2008. I too think it will be harder for me, but maybe slowly I will get there. If my breasts were the same size like my hips (more or less 35 inch) I would be satisfied. Wink I have wide shoulders and wide hips, so my small breasts look really odd on me. Dodgy

Wow. I'm amazed! Thank you so much for sharing your progress, Jennifer! I'm the same size as the photos you posted showing approximately where you were before beginning.

It's nice that you can noogle for hours every day! I won't have that luxury because of school and work. I'm curious-- can you go around the house and do things with the cups on, or do you sit down every day for a few hours and pump (10 minutes, then massage, then pump and hold again, repeat...)? Also, what happens when you skip a week (or a few days) of noogling? Is massage enough to maintain your size? Do you lose inches or experience sagging on the days you don't noogle?

(28-02-2014, 12:22 AM)curious01 Wrote:  Wow. I'm amazed! Thank you so much for sharing your progress, Jennifer! I'm the same size as the photos you posted showing approximately where you were before beginning.

It's nice that you can noogle for hours every day! I won't have that luxury because of school and work. I'm curious-- can you go around the house and do things with the cups on, or do you sit down every day for a few hours and pump (10 minutes, then massage, then pump and hold again, repeat...)? Also, what happens when you skip a week (or a few days) of noogling? Is massage enough to maintain your size? Do you lose inches or experience sagging on the days you don't noogle?

I will usually have several days to myself (not full days, I will still have to work too) but I live alone so if my bf isn't staying with me I can do this without worry. I will noogle, massage, get up and do things, then do more in a little. I am not too structured with this. I do it when I can. I noogle these days 3-4 days a week so there are definitely breaks.

I kinda feel this is like weight-training where you want to take days off for healing and to allow new growth. It's worked for me!

And no, I don't walk around with the noogle on. Too awkward for me. To each their own though!

Here are some newly updated photos. Months 10 & 11

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And this is also months 10 & 11, but uber-closeup. My boobs do fluctuate in size. Sometimes they're very full and then they'll drop unexpectedly. This last photo they were quite full.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your progress is so inspiring...

I'm feeling sad these days seeing that i seem to have stalled. Some growth over the past 6 months i lost when i had dental surgery. im on the skinny side so gaining weight is hard for me. Sad

i will take the pumping route seriously when my kangzhu therapy cups arrive soon.

thanks for sharing again, jennifer!

(22-01-2014, 06:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And lastly 2 current photos of me in clothes. Notice a difference? NBE works! That's all for now.

That is a great thread with information and historical pics showing development . As I said before you are an inspiration and proof of NBE Big Grin

(28-02-2014, 03:52 AM)Koko Wrote:  Your progress is so inspiring...

I'm feeling sad these days seeing that i seem to have stalled. Some growth over the past 6 months i lost when i had dental surgery. im on the skinny side so gaining weight is hard for me. Sad

i will take the pumping route seriously when my kangzhu therapy cups arrive soon.

thanks for sharing again, jennifer!

Well, just never give up and stay determined! Just know that the skinnier you are, the harder it will be to gain breast fat/tissue. Eat lots of healthy fats, noogle, massage & include maybe 1 or 2 hormonal herbs. You'll meet your goal!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon