Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Ok, so BIG announcement!  I got a breast fat transfer and it was the best decision I've made (vanity-wise).  Because I pumped for so many years, it made a ton of room for the fat to comfortably make a new home.  It was taken from my back and I have gone up 2 cup sizes!  These first three photos were a month after the surgery, but it has now been over 3 months which is the amount of time the doctors say to see your real results.  I am happy to say I have stayed the same size!  Let me tell you, it is LIFE-CHANGING OMG!!  I absolutely looovvveeee my body.  I love the way they move, look, feel, especially while being intimate.  Highly recommend!

The pumping does create some permanent results, sure, but most of the enlargement we see is temporary swelling.  It was so frustrating to have so many health problems now and to still be left unsatisfied with my breast size.  To each their own, but I have always wanted large breasts and now I have them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok, so BIG announcement!  I got a breast fat transfer and it was the best decision I've made (vanity-wise).  Because I pumped for so many years, it made a ton of room for the fat to comfortably make a new home.  It was taken from my back and I have gone up 2 cup sizes!  These first three photos were a month after the surgery, but it has now been over 3 months which is the amount of time the doctors say to see your real results.  I am happy to say I have stayed the same size!  Let me tell you, it is LIFE-CHANGING OMG!!  I absolutely looovvveeee my body.  I love the way they move, look, feel, especially while being intimate.  Highly recommend!

The pumping does create some permanent results, sure, but most of the enlargement we see is temporary swelling.  It was so frustrating to have so many health problems now and to still be left unsatisfied with my breast size.  To each their own, but I have always wanted large breasts and now I have them!

Beautiful and AMAZING.

Thanks Jennifer.

I was talking to another girl about fat transfer so you post is right on the mark, and I'll be sure to send her to this post.

I'm very happy that your doing well and looking so wonderful

Merry Christmas!

Bobbi

(11-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok, so BIG announcement!  I got a breast fat transfer and it was the best decision I've made (vanity-wise).  Because I pumped for so many years, it made a ton of room for the fat to comfortably make a new home.  It was taken from my back and I have gone up 2 cup sizes!  These first three photos were a month after the surgery, but it has now been over 3 months which is the amount of time the doctors say to see your real results.  I am happy to say I have stayed the same size!  Let me tell you, it is LIFE-CHANGING OMG!!  I absolutely looovvveeee my body.  I love the way they move, look, feel, especially while being intimate.  Highly recommend!

Hi Jennifer. It’s always great to see a veteran forum member come back after their NBE journey is over. It’s amazing that you were able to retain two whole cup sizes worth of fat for 3 months. Please let us know if you’ve still retained all of it by month 6. This is something I’m strongly considering doing in the future. I would like to think all my pumping will give me a big advantage. Fingers crossed.

(11-12-2020, 08:40 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Hi Jennifer. It’s always great to see a veteran forum member come back after their NBE journey is over. It’s amazing that you were able to retain two whole cup sizes worth of fat for 3 months. Please let us know if you’ve still retained all of it by month 6. This is something I’m strongly considering doing in the future. I would like to think all my pumping will give me a big advantage. Fingers crossed.

They honestly haven't budged since about 3 weeks and even then it was just temporary swelling.  When I see pics from the day of surgery, they actually look a little bigger!  I would say they are definitely here to stay!!  I ate SUPER hearty food during the healing process and followed every little detail my doctor suggested. Highly recommend to those of us that pumped for a long time!

(11-12-2020, 08:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Beautiful and AMAZING.

Thanks Jennifer.

I was talking to another girl about fat transfer so you post is right on the mark, and I'll be sure to send her to this post.

I'm very happy that your doing well and looking so wonderful

Merry Christmas!

Bobbi

Thank you! Smile

I'm noticing a lot of posts about self-hatred, not feeling like who we really want to be, insecurities, etc.  I've made a post about this in the past, which some people agreed with and others tried to act like I was ridiculous for asking such a question (shame on those people by the way.  We should be able to make posts and ask questions without being made to feel ridiculous for asking in any way).  Here is the post for those interested: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19640

Obviously this procedure was not something I could hide from my boyfriend (whom I live with).  He was very helpful after the procedure with taking care of me.  Now that I have healed, OMG, it is like an entirely different relationship in regards to intimacy.  Yes, I get that he now understands to give them more attention as I just went under to grow them.  But he is obsessed now!  Looking up rings, wanting to get married next year, wanting to start a family with me (yes, cumming inside me now as we both want this), calling me his dream woman, can barely last in bed anymore while staring at me in awe. Constantly grabbing me and touching my breasts. There is something extra special to feeling and looking like your own version of a dream goddess.  I know not all guys prefer large breasts, but my hunch is most do!  For me, it was definitely largely for sexual reasons to grow them.  They are just so much better in bed and I love them getting a ton of attention.

He was great before as a boyfriend, but it just got sooooo much better. I love the way they feel in his large hand now, which is more than a handful!

Wow Jennifer you look simply stunning...!!! GORGEOUS freaking breasts! My breast shape is very similar to yours so its really exciting seeing post op pictures, This thread is one of the reasons I bought a breast pump and might just be the reason i do a fat transfer. Might I ask from which area they take the fat? Or does it depend on the individual? Thanks for sharing pics, you look gorgeous!

(11-12-2020, 10:19 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Wow Jennifer you look simply stunning...!!! GORGEOUS freaking breasts! My breast shape is very similar to yours so its really exciting seeing post op pictures, This thread is one of the reasons I bought a breast pump and might just be the reason i do a fat transfer. Might I ask from which area they take the fat? Or does it depend on the individual? Thanks for sharing pics, you look gorgeous!

They'll give you all different options of where to take the fat, but the best spot is your flanks (back).  Any other area has great risks for rippling.  I didn't think I'd have enough fat back there as I'm super skinny but clearly I did!  And thanks btw! Smile

(11-12-2020, 11:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 10:19 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

They'll give you all different options of where to take the fat, but the best spot is your flanks (back).  Any other area has great risks for rippling.  I didn't think I'd have enough fat back there as I'm super skinny but clearly I did!  And thanks btw! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi Jennifer!! Stunning results!!! What size are you now? You clearly were blessed that all the fat stayed like wow usually they say a certain percentage sticks and a certain percentage dies off

Soo happy for you, Jenn! You look great =) It seems like 32G or 34E/F now??

I'm keeping up with pumping for now and see how much can I grow in a year- I think 2021 will be my last year pumping. I plan to move to another country once the COVID is under control so yeah, I give myself another 12 months and see how much growth I can have. I haven't pumped consistently for 15 months and I am committed this time to make it happen - anyways I have 0 social life TY covid xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon