Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(23-07-2019, 08:18 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 05:11 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 05:19 AM)EllaC Wrote:  You look amazing Jen. 
I want to start up mediterranean to some capacity on a daily basis now.
Turns olive oil is a key to longevity. Plus i love anything in olive oil!

Do tell what massage is your maintenance now ?

Ella! Try a few drops of olive oil on top of avocado and homemade tomato sauce Tongue breakfast ever!

Oh yes Avos are in season here at the moment and very cheap! Im gluten free “ish” so I long to have a nice artisan bread dipped in warm olive oil but sadly cant find such a thing  Sad

I made a massage video to try to share here but this forum doesn't allow video attachments.  Anyone know a website I can anonymously upload a video to share without creating an account?

(25-07-2019, 12:15 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 08:18 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 05:11 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 05:19 AM)EllaC Wrote:  You look amazing Jen. 
I want to start up mediterranean to some capacity on a daily basis now.
Turns olive oil is a key to longevity. Plus i love anything in olive oil!

Do tell what massage is your maintenance now ?

Ella! Try a few drops of olive oil on top of avocado and homemade tomato sauce Tongue breakfast ever!

Oh yes Avos are in season here at the moment and very cheap! Im gluten free “ish” so I long to have a nice artisan bread dipped in warm olive oil but sadly cant find such a thing  Sad

I made a massage video to try to share here but this forum doesn't allow video attachments.  Anyone know a website I can anonymously upload a video to share without creating an account?
You could make an anonymous account on youtube and only have one video there.

Pretty gal! Look forward to your massage video.
You girls kick ass with these fantastic results.

Longtime lurker here,...
Would love to see that massage video!!!
If you still havent found a place to upload it, would you consider emailing it to me?

Using the Deer and some Lymph massaging currently. Same thing I've been doing for years with out results, but since I've upped my consistency I have some "feelings" now and then and about a half inch increase over the last 1-1/2 months. Not really sure I'm doing the lymph right bc I'm not sure where exactly MY breast lymph nodes are. (my boobs are weird & long, not condensed like yours so when they "hang" I dont know where to push or rub).

Would actually like to 'see' what others are doing that are having success, and your's is unprecedented!!!

I also listen to a few of the subs & tones you linked at the beginning of the thread, I'm wondering if in the beginning when you were in the initial growing phase (or if you still do) if you were listening to these and if so...

How long did you listen at a time? How many times a day?

did you...
Only listen to 1 at a time? ...did you loop/repeat it?
Or did you make a playlist of several similar or multiple targeted tones? (example, all for NBE? or was it a mix of NBE, hair growth, big but, etc?)

And,... Random question,... how much water do you drink a day?

BTW, very jelly,... your boobs are gorgeous,.... and I can only dream of ever having nipples like yours,... I SO WISH!!!

Hi JenniferLove! I’m new to NBE, and have been reading many of the threads on this and the noogleberry forum, and I happened upon your thread about the nerve damage! But I see you are still pumping now. I was looking into noogleberry as the safest form of NBE, but now I’m a little worried. Can you explain your journey, how you got past the health issues (if you are past the health issues) and what you recommend as safest practices for a beginner?? Thanks so much!

(02-04-2020, 05:52 PM)pennyforyourthoughts Wrote:  Hi JenniferLove! I’m new to NBE, and have been reading many of the threads on this and the noogleberry forum, and I happened upon your thread about the nerve damage! But I see you are still pumping now. I was looking into noogleberry as the safest form of NBE, but now I’m a little worried. Can you explain your journey, how you got past the health issues (if you are past the health issues) and what you recommend as safest practices for a beginner?? Thanks so much!

Not sure if Jennifer is very active here now. But the nerve damage seems to be near the armpit. So the trick is to push the domes away from your armpits. This is generally desirable anyway as you want to center the dome over your nipples, a surprising number of women like to have the cup high because they want to concentrate on the upper boob because that is what people see. However the result is that the nipple points down which most think is less attractive than pointing out.

Massage with oil before pumping, use padding, pump in 15 minute sessions or less. Drink lots of water. Good luck Smile

(02-04-2020, 06:26 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(02-04-2020, 05:52 PM)pennyforyourthoughts Wrote:  Hi JenniferLove! I’m new to NBE, and have been reading many of the threads on this and the noogleberry forum, and I happened upon your thread about the nerve damage! But I see you are still pumping now. I was looking into noogleberry as the safest form of NBE, but now I’m a little worried. Can you explain your journey, how you got past the health issues (if you are past the health issues) and what you recommend as safest practices for a beginner?? Thanks so much!

Not sure if Jennifer is very active here now. But the nerve damage seems to be near the armpit. So the trick is to push the domes away from your armpits. This is generally desirable anyway as you want to center the dome over your nipples, a surprising number of women like to have the cup high because they want to concentrate on the upper boob because that is what people see. However the result is that the nipple points down which most think is less attractive than pointing out.

Massage with oil before pumping, use padding, pump in 15 minute sessions or less. Drink lots of water. Good luck Smile

Thanks so much James! Fingers crossed!!!!

(04-04-2020, 04:19 PM)pennyforyourthoughts Wrote:  
(02-04-2020, 06:26 PM)James98 Wrote:  

Thanks so much James! Fingers crossed!!!!

I do not pump anymore and disagree with James.  I was using a padded dome that he built for me actually.  If you are petite like I am, then there is a good chance you are grabbing from inside your armpits without realizing it which can cause very serious and permanent damage.

Hi Jennifer,

How are you doing recently? Looking to hear from you again, you are such a great motivator to me!

Wish you all the best,

Jenny

video upload

Hey Jennifer, I read somewhere that you had success with lifting your breast through massaging. You mentioned massaging in circular motions high above the breast. What do you mean by high above? Is massaging from above the areola to the collar bones what you are talking about?
 Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon