Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(19-04-2019, 08:19 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And here's some standing up/full torso shots.  I am not positive on the exact dates for these but they were very early on.  I'm guessing from around 2014.  The last shot is from today.

Seriously, looking at these two shots looks like a before and after from breast augmentation!  So crazy!

looking good Jen and sounding alot more happier now! do you have a recipe for coconut deodorant?

(20-04-2019, 04:13 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 02:25 AM)James98 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer, I was wondering what oils you massage with. Have you tried a mixture of aloe vera and fenugreek oil?

I've been making my own blend for years which actually quadruples as a body and facial oil as well as a hair moisturizer lol.  It's an olive/soy oil blend and then I add different essential oils, which varies but usually includes either rose or lemongrass oil in it.

I switched from breast pump to massage recently. I find massaging with oil that contains phytoestrogens gives quicker results on breasts than taking pills. Taking pills gives me slight pelvic bloating. Your before pics  is my next goal lol.

(20-04-2019, 08:45 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 04:13 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 02:25 AM)James98 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer, I was wondering what oils you massage with. Have you tried a mixture of aloe vera and fenugreek oil?

I've been making my own blend for years which actually quadruples as a body and facial oil as well as a hair moisturizer lol.  It's an olive/soy oil blend and then I add different essential oils, which varies but usually includes either rose or lemongrass oil in it.

I switched from breast pump to massage recently. I find massaging with oil that contains phytoestrogens gives quicker results on breasts than taking pills. Taking pills gives me slight pelvic bloating. Your before pics  is my next goal lol.

Growing from massage alone is definitely possible!  I only noogled my left breast (like 95% of the time) and massaged both left & right and my right breast kept growing right alongside my stunted and stubborn left!

(20-04-2019, 08:25 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-04-2019, 08:19 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And here's some standing up/full torso shots.  I am not positive on the exact dates for these but they were very early on.  I'm guessing from around 2014.  The last shot is from today.

Seriously, looking at these two shots looks like a before and after from breast augmentation!  So crazy!

looking good Jen and sounding alot more happier now! do you have a recipe for coconut deodorant?

Boy I haven't made deordorant in a long time. I remember I used coconut, cornstarch and essential oils.  Possibly had baking sode in it.  And then refrigerate it.  It actually worked REALLY well!  I'm sure you can look up good recipes online but the coco oil and cornstarch were definite ingredients.

One last comparison, both non-flash.  The first shot is when I was noogling my hardest, many hours a day and probably 4-5 days a week.  This was one year into NBE.  The 2nd shot is of today, almost one year no-noogling and very little massage, maybe 1 hour a month total. :/  Now that my nerves seem to be regenerating *fingers crossed* and I am coming back to life, hopefully I will massage a bit more often.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jennifer  ...i wish my chest looked so good ...i think they have a beautifully classic shape, and a nice fullness and i have to look really hard to fine any hint of the asymmetry that you were originally working out. i'm glad you're on the mend. honestly, when i read about the miles and miles of arteries, capillaries, veins, lymph vessels and nerves within each one of us, it's no wonder the suffering some people endure when these are compromised. i had a skating accident 24months ago where i came down straight on my butt and felt a shockwave travel up to my head and outward to my sides  ..still having problems with pain in my spine ..i've been doing a lot of inversion hoping it'll all clear up. i agree about massage ..takes no hardware and is really healthy for breasts. and, what's healthy for breasts is good for growing them and keeping them looking good. your breasts should be on game of thrones Smile

Lovely Jennifer!
Solome is 100% correct!
I'm very happy that your coming back together too.
You certainly have been through a lot and your experience has helped a lot of over zealous Nooglers!
Bobbi

Ok. so I do a little massage here and there.  Thought I'd see if there's any growth from 3 months back.  First pic is from April, second today and third is a comparison of 2014 or 15 I believe, April and today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-07-2019, 12:59 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok. so I do a little massage here and there.  Thought I'd see if there's any growth from 3 months back.  First pic is from April, second today and third is a comparison of 2014 or 15 I believe, April and today.

Ok so looking at the pics, I'd say, growth does appear to still be happening.  Yay!!  I measured at 35" yesterday which is IN-SANE!  I was at 30.5" when I started and I think 28.5" under bust.  Now I am 29" underbust. I finally am achieving some real dream boobs for me.  Goal is still 37" across but staying the same weight.  Massage, massage, massage!

(20-07-2019, 12:59 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok. so I do a little massage here and there.  Thought I'd see if there's any growth from 3 months back.  First pic is from April, second today and third is a comparison of 2014 or 15 I believe, April and today.

Champion! what a beautiful breasts!! it’s really inspiring. I would like to know what diet you are following!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon