Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(03-07-2015, 10:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:22 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:16 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(21-06-2015, 04:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you got a link to the seller Jen? Looking good

Here is the ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/sch/wxf785ad/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Sexy-Lace-Lingerie-Underwire-Embroider-Bra-Set-Push-Together-Up-B-C-Cup-/121446230336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item1c46c26940

is this the one you got? if so whats the padding level like? its gorgeous!

It is! It's actually super padded which at first I was disappointed, but now I'm thrilled bc it's quickly become my go-to bra for that wonderful, HUGE look we sometimes want. Wink
Yay I see they are removable, but 34b would be perfect for me at a guess, im buying it now!!

This is the other Asian seller I buy from: http://www.ebay.com/sch/fun.seller2009/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

(03-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:22 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 10:16 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here is the ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/sch/wxf785ad/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Sexy-Lace-Lingerie-Underwire-Embroider-Bra-Set-Push-Together-Up-B-C-Cup-/121446230336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item1c46c26940

is this the one you got? if so whats the padding level like? its gorgeous!

It is! It's actually super padded which at first I was disappointed, but now I'm thrilled bc it's quickly become my go-to bra for that wonderful, HUGE look we sometimes want. Wink
Yay I see they are removable, but 34b would be perfect for me at a guess, im buying it now!!

Yay!! I can't wait to see you in it! The padding really is a self-esteem booster for outfits you may not be able to usually fill out. And for that price, holy crap. This bra is so gorgeous AND it comes with matching panties!

IL defiinitely let you know when it arrives, its soo pretty, just ashame itl probably take 3 weeks to arrive if im lucky! oh well, worth it for the price yes, worked out $14 nzd

You know they dispatched the bra just a few hours after ordering it! wicked huh. Now just have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive! Hopefully sooner, in the meantime they have such pretty bras, I wont bother ordering anymore till I get the first pair but this one is soo pretty, I don't think itl suit me but would look gorg on you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comfy-Leisure-Front-Closure-Vest-Style-Sports-Bra-Push-Up-Bra-32-38-/121443981397?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1c46a01855

That bra set arrived! 10 days!
I have to check what size I got but it's very small! I thought I ordered 34b but bigger me it's tight :s

Ok when I finally clicked I brought it off Ebay and not aliexpress I got into it and saw I ordered a 34/70 B size.
I swear it fits more like a 32 though, the band was extrememly tight and the cups too close together, did you find that Jen?
Its gorgeous though and I'l easily onsell it, I might even buy another one but id go for a 36 band size, I think its just small sizing.

(14-07-2015, 03:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That bra set arrived! 10 days!
I have to check what size I got but it's very small! I thought I ordered 34b but bigger me it's tight :s

Ok when I finally clicked I brought it off Ebay and not aliexpress I got into it and saw I ordered a 34/70 B size.
I swear it fits more like a 32 though, the band was extrememly tight and the cups too close together, did you find that Jen?
Its gorgeous though and I'l easily onsell it, I might even buy another one but id go for a 36 band size, I think its just small sizing.

I ordered a C I believe and yes it's kind of tight but it helps create great cleavage that way. I wear that bra when I want my boobs in pop in an outfit.

(15-07-2015, 06:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(14-07-2015, 03:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That bra set arrived! 10 days!

I ordered a C I believe and yes it's kind of tight but it helps create great cleavage that way. I wear that bra when I want my boobs in pop in an outfit.

Honestly it's soo cheap it doesn't really matter if it's the wrong size. Thanks for putting Me know onto them though. Il use them again for sure Smile

Done! Brought the 36b. I figure (hope) it translates to a 34c. I won't have the cleavage effect but hopefully a bit of push-up cause it's such a nice bra.

(15-07-2015, 08:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Done! Brought the 36b. I figure (hope) it translates to a 34c. I won't have the cleavage effect but hopefully a bit of push-up cause it's such a nice bra.

Great! I've ordered many bras from them. Once you figure out how their measurements translate to yours, you will prob become addicted like I am!

You know what really pumps me up to grow? Watching videos of beautiful celebs with their large, perfect boobs. It's the greatest motivator. Been working extra hard the past couple days because of this reason.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-07-2015, 01:31 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You know what really pumps me up to grow? Watching videos of beautiful celebs with their large, perfect boobs. It's the greatest motivator. Been working extra hard the past couple days because of this reason.

This is a really nice pic Jen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon