Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(31-05-2015, 11:39 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-05-2015, 10:45 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The close-ups are a big illusion still though. I still want to grow a lot. As you can see compared to my body they're not actually big. Imagine how un-proportionate I used to look before NBE. One big pear.

I can see your point after looking at body shot . Wonder if waist excersise would show up the boobs more . You do look fit though .

Ah, I just need to grow em more! I need to get the XXL nooglecup to work. It won't fit on me My torso is too tiny!

(01-06-2015, 01:56 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  The camera has lots to do with it as well. Close ups generate a 3 dimensional bubble making them appear larger, the side view can do the opposite. So the further you are from the lenses, the better the image flattens evenly. So maybe she is actually somewhere in between those two shots, not as big as they appear in closeups , but not as imbalanced as it seems in the body shots.

But nonetheless, great results.

I'd have to agree with you because in person they don't look as small. Photos are not that accurate.

Wow Jen, amazing progress! They're so huge now! But yes full body shots always pale in comparison to the rest of the body. I have a similar body shape to you, I'm a pear and I'm 5'2" also. I'm so unproportional my bust is 32" right now and my waist is 27" and my hips are 37". I just want the boobs to match my huge round butt like you!

Your progress is what's keeping me going, I definitely see a bit more fullness after noogling consistently for almost a month. Thanks so much again for helping others out by posting your techniques and progress! It makes me have hope Smile

So, I am curious if you tried that plumbing insulation for the XXL dome, and did it work for you?

(04-06-2015, 12:28 PM)James98 Wrote:  So, I am curious if you tried that plumbing insulation for the XXL dome, and did it work for you?

I have not! Sadly it doesn't seem that easy for me to make that.

Mid month Smile They will only get larger from here.

JenLove,

Thank you so much for posting, and generously supplying motivation and experiential advice...it's truly priceless!

Soooooo glad I retrieved my Noogle from storage!

Xo, Soli

(19-06-2015, 04:05 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  JenLove,

Thank you so much for posting, and generously supplying motivation and experiential advice...it's truly priceless!

Soooooo glad I retrieved my Noogle from storage!

Xo, Soli

Thanks Soledad! Good luck to you! The noogleberry + massage + good diet is the key I believe, not stuffing ourselves with herbs and causing a slew of potential problems inside our body.

Just got my new bra from eBay! It was only like five or six bucks with free shipping. If you guys haven't gotten into buying from the Asian sellers on eBay yet, get on it, trust me!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Just got my new bra from eBay! It was only like five or six bucks with free shipping. If you guys haven't gotten into buying from the Asian sellers on eBay yet, get on it, trust me!!

It is amazing the difference in how your boobies look with bra on compared to one without a bra !
Look at alexpress website ( Chinese ) amazing prices

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon