Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Since I'm wearing the same dress that I've used for comparison photos in the past I thought I would take another photo! The first shot is Jan. 2014, 2nd is Nov 2014 and 3rd is May 2015.

It appears I have still grown despite doing very little NBE. I mean, maybe a quarter the amount of what I used to do. I still think about them growing constantly though. Power of thought. The 3rd is with my camera phone which I never used to use. It's much lower/grainier quality with kinda irks me.

[

(31-05-2015, 03:38 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Since I'm wearing the same dress that I've used for comparison photos in the past I thought I would take another photo! The first shot is Jan. 2014, 2nd is Nov 2014 and 3rd is May 2015.

It appears I have still grown despite doing very little NBE. I mean, maybe a quarter the amount of what I used to do. I still think about them growing constantly though. Power of thought. The 3rd is with my camera phone which I never used to use. It's much lower/grainier quality with kinda irks me.

[

WOW ! Jenn u look huge in ya 3rd pic !! Congrats . Looking gorg Smile

One more, which is a little better quality I think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-05-2015, 03:42 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-05-2015, 03:38 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Since I'm wearing the same dress that I've used for comparison photos in the past I thought I would take another photo! The first shot is Jan. 2014, 2nd is Nov 2014 and 3rd is May 2015.

[

WOW ! Jenn u look huge in ya 3rd pic !! Congrats . Looking gorg Smile

Thanks! Yeah, they've definitely grown! Funny because I swear it if wasn't for the pics I would not think I was still growing!

Wow Jen, you look stunning! Amazing progress!

You know what's funny. Even if your friends don't say it to your face they will all be saying behind your back that you must have gotten implants! ESP with those pics!

Those girls have gotten bigger!!!!!
Did you get implants?

(31-05-2015, 09:00 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Did you get implants?

Obviously you are an insulting troll, and don't deserve any answer at all.

Hi JenniferLove!

I just want to thank you that you posted your program here with all the details and pics. Your thread was my main motivation for giving vakuum therapy and massage a severe try.
And it turns out to work for me, too. :-) I did only one month of nbe so far but I have already seen some great progress: My smaller boob is catching up slowly but steadiely with the bigger one.
So once again, cannot thank you enough for sharing your experiences here.

And btw, you look fabulous! Your boobs seems to explode, thats totally amazing! How much bigger do you want them to grow?

kiddo

You look beautiful as always !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon