Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Here's one more in the day no flash. Taken from my phone. One of the most obvious things I have noticed, which I have mentioned before, is the immense enlargement of my nipples/areola. I don't mind the areolas enlarging as I find that beautiful but dammit why the nipples!!

Just for any newbies unfamiliar with my program. I take no herbs. I have tinkered with herbs here and there in the past but did not notice any difference from when I have not been on them regarding growth. What I did notice was a slew of health problems! I'm a pretty big advocate for growing naturally, herb-free and having a high healthy-fat/ton of veggies and carbs diet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-03-2015, 09:23 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here's one more in the day no flash. Taken from my phone. One of the most obvious things I have noticed, which I have mentioned before, is the immense enlargement of my nipples/areola. I don't mind the areolas enlarging as I find that beautiful but dammit why the nipples!!

Just for any newbies unfamiliar with my program. I take no herbs. I have tinkered with herbs here and there in the past but did not notice any difference from when I have not been on them regarding growth. What I did notice was a slew of health problems! I'm a pretty big advocate for growing naturally, herb-free and having a high healthy-fat/ton of veggies and carbs diet.

Looking gorg Wink . You can swap ya nipples wi mine Smile

Hi Jennifer, I am familiar with the nipple problem its so sad huh..Sad But i tried a lot and i cant say i have a remedy but try to put pure lemon juice on it.. I think it makes a tiny difference and troughout the day after applying lemon juice i get al kind off feelings which i hope is some kind off repair. I am doing this for about a month now and they feel a lot smaller..I cant really see big difference but for sure feel. and as it with changing things a takes a while. So i consider this will be a long run and continue using it..I deff think it is worth a good try since it can tighten loose skin as well.
*edit: you should really really try it!

Soooo envious of your nipples!!!! Would love to get mine that size, I've pumped and clamped and stretched have had a little permanent growth, but still not to the size I'm happy with

(17-03-2015, 11:53 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer, I am familiar with the nipple problem its so sad huh..Sad But i tried a lot and i cant say i have a remedy but try to put pure lemon juice on it.. I think it makes a tiny difference and troughout the day after applying lemon juice i get al kind off feelings which i hope is some kind off repair. I am doing this for about a month now and they feel a lot smaller..I cant really see big difference but for sure feel. and as it with changing things a takes a while. So i consider this will be a long run and continue using it..I deff think it is worth a good try since it can tighten loose skin as well.
*edit: you should really really try it!

Putting a ball in the cup has helped out so much but it's a shame I learned that trick two years later!

(18-03-2015, 09:53 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Soooo envious of your nipples!!!! Would love to get mine that size, I've pumped and clamped and stretched have had a little permanent growth, but still not to the size I'm happy with

Haha! So funny how the world works!

Here's some shots of doing NBE on and off for the day. I hardly ever show shots of when I'm more swollen, usually only when I haven't done anything for the day. They look so womanly! Big Grin

I just found a wonderful comparison of my breasts all 6 months apart from each other! First shot is from Feb 2014, 2nd shot is Aug 2014 and the last is from today. There is obvious growth in each photo. As I can see, first they grew wider and now they are protruding and dropping. Not sagging, just dropping in a womanly way as I see it.

(19-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I just found a wonderful comparison of my breasts all 6 months apart from each other! First shot is from Feb 2014, 2nd shot is Aug 2014 and the last is from today. There is obvious growth in each photo. As I can see, first they grew wider and now they are protruding and dropping. Not sagging, just dropping in a womanly way as I see it.

I actually like them best in the first shot, but, yes, there IS a LOT of growth from one to the other!!

(19-03-2015, 03:22 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I actually like them best in the first shot, but, yes, there IS a LOT of growth from one to the other!!

That first shot is my goal! Big Grin

It took me forever just to get to that first shot! I like big boobs though so I still want to grow them larger!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon