Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeveloped or hypoplastic?

I have read that bovine ovary is helpful with underdeveloped breasts. It would make sense since the idea is to put the body back into puberty.

(21-01-2014, 06:27 AM)DreamQueen Wrote:  Thank you guys! Does it look like one or both of them are underdeveloped? I kinda d screw my body up while it was going through puberty. Dink I'll benefit from Bovine Ovary therapy? I was looking at it today and it seemed like something that will be helpful if my breasts are underdeveloped from me screwing my body up while it was going through puberty. As far as massage goes, I've tried it before but it doesn't seem to work. I think once I find something that works I'm going to massage and pump the little boob so it can catch up to the bigger one.

Yes I would try bovine ovary if your hormones are balanced now lots of massage and a noogleberry lots of girls have seen they help with shape and evenness i think there was a girl here who totally corrected her uneveness with only massage in a couple months you could also try different nipple pumps to get those even.
I think it will take some real dedication but you could start seeing results after a month or so and its very possible you can get them the same.
And yes they are uneven but they are still nice breasts don't feel bad at all love them.

Quote:i think there was a girl here who totally corrected her uneveness with only massage in a couple months
Do you mean roseblossom? She has a pretty good program page.

(21-01-2014, 03:13 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:i think there was a girl here who totally corrected her uneveness with only massage in a couple months
Do you mean roseblossom? She has a pretty good program page.

Yes I do wow thanks I'm terrible remembering names but I remember her having amazing results.

So maybe after I get a hormone panel done to see where my hormones are I could try a mixture of bovine ovary therapy, massage, and noogleberry? My tiny breast won't grow with massage or anything but maybe if I combine it with bovine ovary and just massage and pump the tiny breast I will see results? Maybe the bovine ovary will make my breasts do what they should have finished in puberty and the massage and noogleberry will make the smaller one catch up? What do you guys think about that? I am actually pretty okay with the shape and size of the bigger one and would be okay if they even both looked like (although I wouldn't mind them to be 2 cups bigger haha Tongue .) It feels so impossible to get anything out of my little boob. I can gain almost 50lbs and nothing will happen to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon