Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

signature?

I've been trying to update my signature but it keeps saying I have too many images when I have none. I was wondering how to solve this problem since it will not let me update my signature.

I also had another question about editing posts. I have a post that I have made that should be a week or so old that I am trying to edit but it is telling me to wait 1440 minutes until it's been posted or something like that. The thing is though that that post is over 1440 minutes old so I have no clue why it's not letting me edit it.

(17-01-2014, 07:23 PM)swannnn Wrote:  I've been trying to update my signature but it keeps saying I have too many images when I have none. I was wondering how to solve this problem since it will not let me update my signature.

I also had another question about editing posts. I have a post that I have made that should be a week or so old that I am trying to edit but it is telling me to wait 1440 minutes until it's been posted or something like that. The thing is though that that post is over 1440 minutes old so I have no clue why it's not letting me edit it.

I'd write the admin

It won't take any smiley faces/icons, only text, Wink

Try replying to it instead, anything over 1440 min. and it can't be changed, as you found out.

(17-01-2014, 08:01 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  It won't take any smiley faces/icons, only text, Wink

Try replying to it instead, anything over 1440 min. and it can't be changed, as you found out.

Oh okay thank you! Lol I had a smiley face in there so that must explain why.

(17-01-2014, 08:01 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  It won't take any smiley faces/icons, only text, Wink

Yes that's right, you're spot on. The reason why images are not currently allowed in signatures is that if anyone loads a sizable image it would repeat in every post they make and maybe that would make loading pages slower for those accessing the forum on phones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon