Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Female Deer Massage Thread

I dont do as much massage now as I did in the beginning, mainly because of my Noogleberry (I still do massage while noogling).

I would massage for minimum of 15 mins in the am (I never counted rotations) and minimum of 30-45 mins in the evening. I've been massaging for over 4 months and have gained a lot of fullness and firmness.

I just wanted to ask the ladies here who use FSO, is that the only topical you've tried for massage? I used FSO for a while, and felt as though I got some plumpness from it, but I couldn't stand the smell and the texture. I've since switched to EPO. I guess I'm asking (if you've tried multiple topicals) is which you prefer, or why stay with FSO?

I'm considering it again, but that smell! Ugh!

(22-01-2014, 04:00 AM)caitemh Wrote:  I dont do as much massage now as I did in the beginning, mainly because of my Noogleberry (I still do massage while noogling).

I would massage for minimum of 15 mins in the am (I never counted rotations) and minimum of 30-45 mins in the evening. I've been massaging for over 4 months and have gained a lot of fullness and firmness.

I just wanted to ask the ladies here who use FSO, is that the only topical you've tried for massage? I used FSO for a while, and felt as though I got some plumpness from it, but I couldn't stand the smell and the texture. I've since switched to EPO. I guess I'm asking (if you've tried multiple topicals) is which you prefer, or why stay with FSO?

I'm considering it again, but that smell! Ugh!

I've tried FSO but hated the smell. And, it simply doesn't come out of clothes! I have also used sesame oil, coconut oil, generic lotion and mostly a home-made body butter (coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter + essential oils). I never did see a difference between using each of the oils so now for the most part I stick to the body butter.

I saw another thread the massage that you do. do you do the massage for the full 30 minutes or only for 300 rubs?

(19-01-2014, 04:10 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:13 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  I don't know if this is the same for any other ladies here but I am so confused about all the different methods for massage. Why does it matter the direction or "method" so to speak?

I'd also like to know if anyone has gotten good results strictly from massage. I've been doing it inconsistently for a couple weeks now and already feel a little more firm but no cup size difference.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to keep on track? I have a hard time remembering since my hands are full with a 4 month old and household chores 80% of the time. Wouldn't it be great if you could just blink your eyes and have beautiful big breasts? Hahaha Smile

Are you using any oil? I use massage with flaxseed oil and have gotten some good results: I grew a cup size in two months.

I massage in the morning while the coffee is brewing and in the evening while I'm in bed. I usually spend that time either trying to wake up or fall asleep, so my massage routine doesn't interfere with my daily schedule.

I have been using massage for about a week now and have already noticed more fullness in my breast I also just started curvinexx breast enhancement I'll post again in a month to give results!

I grew half a cupsize with this massage and it didn't go away when I stopped massaging. I am a teenager though so maybe it's already easier for me to grow boobs...

I switched from chi rotations to this massage, and my luteal swelling is no joke; much fuller than normal. Plus my left breast (the bigger, more responsive breast) is getting all kinds of twinges, itches, and aches.

I practice only the deer exercise is very good for me, but in this link is not a all. the deer exercise has two parts first a pleasurable circular massage of the breasts and second, a pelvic exercise called 'holding firm, like a kegel exercise, and stay in the way that the heel press your vagina. Is very important to be focused on exercise mind not flee elsewhere because than the exercise will have no results, the union of mind and body. Is not a simple massage.You cant read all in the book "taoist bedroom secrets" (search google). Do this on march 20 when my breast were almost nonexistent, after a few days began to take shape and now my measurements are 77cm under bust and 84 over the bust. rubs 360 at night and 360 in the morning with olive oil, menstrual flow is reduced (hope i interrupted)PMS disappeared. I hope to have best results because sometimes my mind fly away...
P.S. Sorry for bad English

Is the Female Dear Massage good for filling in terms middle for more cleavage and fuller breasts? I've done some research roughly 7 or 8 months ago on Chiyomilk and TigerLilly, what they did do, what they used and how they used it. This is the first time hearing about this massage (I believe).

I'm not real fond of massaging with FSO simply because I'd rather take it as a supplement than use a capsule or two on my breasts. I have been massaging Progesterone Cream into my breasts for about a month but only until the cream has been rubbed in, and then I stop. I am going to start doing the Deer massage w/P cream for a month or so and see how things develop. I'll let ya'll know if anything happens next month.

~E

i started doing this massage in january 2015 (somewhere towards the end of it) and i went from a 32b (32a or 10a if you're american or australian) to a 32d (32c or 10c for america and australa)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon