Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or BO for a simple girl

Smile 

Hey ladies!

Ok so I'm 21 with mild to medium (does that even make sense) tuberous breasts (B cup) and I want to enhance them but I decided I'm not going to be obsessive and anxious about it. I'm learning to be patient with what God has given me and constantly feeding myself positive thoughts (I am more than my breasts, my breast size/shape does not define me as a woman...and all that pretty stuff).

I am going to start taking maca because of the numerous benefits it has and, as well as my breasts I'm also keen to enhance my booty Wink

the question is I have PCOS (again, not very severe but slowly getting worse as I grow older i've noticed *acne, hair growth*) I don't enjoy mucking about too much with my health and I'm aiming to be as natural as possible. I want to know if there is a plain and simple answer...which is better for what I'm aiming...Bovine ovary or PM?

I don't want to aggrevate my PCOS as I'm trying to heal and relieve symptoms. I understand eveyone is different and responds differently, but if possible I'd like to know which of the two would work better for someone who is a PCOS sufferer? I have had my hormones tested and I'm surprisingly balanced according to my blood work BUT I do have cysts on my ovaries which were picked up by an ultrasound test.

Looking through everyone's personal programs I notice a lot of additonal supplements. I understand the more attention is given the better the results however I just want to begin with a base dose of either BO or PM and I just want to know which way i should sway. If anyone can link me to a thread for both that outline their side effects that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon