Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caitemh 's program

Hello ladies!

I figure I should start one of these now, considering I've been at this a few months and have added Noogleberry to my program.

I'm 23 years old, 5'2" and roughly 95 pounds. (I know I know, I need to gain weight!)
Never had children.
I've always been very small chested, as is my whole family. A few years ago I was the heaviest I'd ever been at 110lbs. But after a lifestyle change (completely cutting out fast food and beer) I lost a lot of weight and ended up under 100lbs. I then had financial troubles that made it extremely difficult to eat a balanced diet. I then dropped below 95lbs and lost most of what little boobs I had.

I would peg myself at a 32A when I started, but it's hard to actually say, because I never wore bras that fit properly. I wore a 32b for a long time. I had bottom heavy, droopy little bee stings, that seemed to slope at the top (it looked like a ramp to my nipples haha!)

I started my regime simple, with FG, SP and massage with flaxseed oil. That was probably all I used for the first month. I eventually introduced PM to my routine, but I was using Biovea brand, and I don't think it did anything. I also used the pm cream as well, and didn't notice any difference.

Now, I have been at it a little over 4 months.

My program goes like this:
First half of cycle (day 1 of period)
1000mg Ainterol PM total daily
1500mg SP total daily
2000mg L-lysine daily
3000mg MSM daily
1500mg vit c

Just this cycle I added 1300mg of EPO (I tried before and didn't realize I had to cycle, and it made me start a period 2 weeks early. so I stopped and tried again at the start of period)

I also take B12 (Dr request)
Vit D and biotin. I recently just also added 1600mg Damiana leaf capsules, but that is for my anxiety.
Massage for 15-30 mins twice a day.

2nd half of cycle:
1500mg FG daily
1500mg SP daily
2000mg L-lysine daily
3000mg MSM daily
PC cycled in different spots
1500mg vit c daily
And my other supplements.
Massage 15-30 mins twice a day.
I now massage with EPO and vit E mixed in.

(i just wanted to mention, that I take the L-lysine because i had read it could help with HGH. I realize that l-arginine is the more talked about supplement for that, but unfortunately due to a virus I have, l-arginine would exacerbate my problem.)

I just received my Noogleberry two days ago and am still trying to learn how to get them to stay on properly.
I'm currently just about done my first half of my cycle, and once my next period rolls around, I will take a couple week cleanse and just Noogle while I'm on my cleanse.

I have filled out a bit, and have become rounder, firmer. Visually they look twice the size but it may not be true.
I did actually buy myself a couple nice padded 32C bras at victorias secret last week though. So that's good news!

I will post some pictures when I have the chance. Because they definitely have changed.

I'm excited to see what the next four months will bring me!
If any of you girls have suggestions on my program, please let me know. But try and be kind, I don't want to feel totally silly If I'm doing something wrong!

I've been using my Noogleberry roughly an hour a day over the last 5 days (I'm a chicken and want to keep it slow and gentle) but I'm seeing a little bit of swelling.

I'm still not certain if my medium domes are the right size, as the diameter seems small. But the suction issues I've been having are still there. I have to sit a certain way, and make sure I pump each Breast hard for 15 mins before they'll stay on by themselves.

But I took a partial side shot today after pumping, and I constantly look to my photos on my phone for my progress.

I nearly cried with joy going back to my first picture, 4 months ago. Mind, I'm no where near the size or shape I wish for, but the success I have had so far is amazing. Being so small my entire life, and seeing, feeling, moving, squeezing these new, perky breasts have made me so happy. My small, girlish frame doesn't look so sickly when I have these perky breasts to give me the nymph look that I've always wanted.

I will be doing my first cleanse come my next cycle.
Should I use milk thistle? And how long should I cleanse, considering I've been on herbs for 4 months?

Any suggestions?

I will only have these photos up for a small amount of time. I wanted to show my progress.

First photo is day 1, aug 25.
second was just recently, jan 10.
and the third is a slight side view immediately after pumping.

You have very nicely shaped breasts caitemh.... as far as having to pump each breast separately for 15 minutes before they stay on? Do you have an air leak? When I was using a hand pump I could pump the air out in less than a minute and they would stay pressurized for half an hour or more.... Id check your hoses... and check the pump... put your finger over the end and see how much air is flowing... and for a test try using your mouth.... take one dome with one hose and put it up to your breast (lubricate well with lotion) and suck the air out with your mouth.... if it works better than your hand pump then somethings wrong with your pump... I've actually used my mouth before when I didn't have a pump and taken a clamp and clamped off the hose when I got to the right pressure...

Wow, what a great progress! Smile Your figure is very sexy btw.

(14-01-2014, 05:57 PM)Karren Wrote:  You have very nicely shaped breasts caitemh.... as far as having to pump each breast separately for 15 minutes before they stay on? Do you have an air leak? When I was using a hand pump I could pump the air out in less than a minute and they would stay pressurized for half an hour or more.... Id check your hoses... and check the pump... put your finger over the end and see how much air is flowing... and for a test try using your mouth.... take one dome with one hose and put it up to your breast (lubricate well with lotion) and suck the air out with your mouth.... if it works better than your hand pump then somethings wrong with your pump... I've actually used my mouth before when I didn't have a pump and taken a clamp and clamped off the hose when I got to the right pressure...

I don't think it's the pressure that's the problem. It's working with the shape of my chest, as I'm boney. When I just try to get them on without first pumping, they stay. But the slightest wrong movement and I get those leaks near my armpit that make the farting sound when I try to re pump. I try to position them closer on my chest, but I think because of how widely spaced my breasts are to begin with, they have nothing to grab hold of closer together.

The domes and I are struggling, but we aren't enemies. I understand there is a learning curve with them. I am just anticipating the arrival of my larges to see how they work on me. Who knows. But I think I'm doing okay so far.

(14-01-2014, 06:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  Wow, what a great progress! Smile Your figure is very sexy btw.

Thank you very much. :-) besides my breasts, I have always been relatively happy with my figure. An extra 10 pounds wouldn't hurt at all.

I've taken a belt or a cord and tied them around both domes to limit their outward movement.... keeps them from getting close to the edge and doing the armpit thing... lol

Welp, it seems as though EPO and I do not get along.

I gave EPO a shot last cycle, And I stupidly did not know to cycle it. I ended up having a 3 day long period, two weeks early. And it was heavier than normal.

I cycled it this time, and stopped when I ovulated. But low and behold, I am now currently on another period, 9 days early.

So I've decided that, considering I'm nearly at my 5 month mark, to maybe do a cleanse.

I have my NB and massage to keep me progressing, but I have a couple questions.
I bought milk thistle in 3000mg tablets. Wondering if that is too much, or if not, what should I be dosing with? And I don't know how long to cleanse for. One week? Two?

Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Alright.
So I'm about a week away from my 5 month mark, and I have started my cleanse.

I looked at my milk thistle bottle, and silly me, it's only 150g of actual silybum. So not 3000mg haha.

I am planning on a week cleanse, possibly two if I don't see much deflating. I will still be using my NB during my cleanse, so we will see! Thankfully I'm beginning my cleanse this weekend, where I have two solid days of alone time to noogle as much as I want :-D

I have been tthinking of buying a heat pad, as so many of you ladies swear that heat is your best friend. I warm up a wash cloth to place over my girls before and after massage/Noogleberry.. But a heat pad.. Good investment?

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon