Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caitemh 's program

Wow... amazing progress Caitemh! You have a lovely figure and your breasts have grown beautifully.

Smile

I'm a little down on myself right now, and am having a hard time.

I began my milk thistle cleanse on Friday, Jan 17th. So a few days now. But there's so many things going on right now I think it's really hurting my progress.

I'm thoroughly convinced my medium Noogleberry domes are too small. But I thought that from the start. I don't get any swelling now, and the diameter just doesn't seem right.

I guess this is a good time to break from my herbs, as my body is really going through a beat down and some shock. I got a tattoo on Friday, a minor hemorrhoid procedure on Wednesday (that's botched. I'm sure the stress of that and the stress and anxiety that is going to accompany another attempt isn't helping either.)
And unfortunately, just stopping my L-lysine for a couple days has allowed my virus to hit me with a breakout (that I haven't gotten in about 2-3 months).

I hope everyone else is doing well. I hope to start back up on my program by Friday.

Still noogling though!

Caitemh, I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Thank you for your concern Peggy :-)

I've now started back on my program. It's been two full days on my herbs again. I unfortunately haven't been pumping as much as I'd like, I do get about an hour in a half in the evenings. But I wake up at 6:30 each morning for work, and after an hour of "getting ready" time, I've got no time left.

I have noticed some "growing pains" very soon after restarting my herbs, so I'm excited about that. Since restarting, they also feel much fuller. I lost a bit of mass during my week break, but I can't even tell now.
Still waiting on my large Noogleberry domes. Hopefully they arrive within the week.

Anyway, just an update.
Oh, and I'm gonna say this (because I have little to no shame and don't care if it's TMI)
If any of you ladies ever get... Erhm.. Hemorrhoids.. Try absolutely everything to rid them naturally before a hemorrhoidectomy! Worst pain of my life! XD

Anyway, happy growing!

So I just got my large domes in yesterday, and I was ecstatic. I received them early morning and had to wait all day to get off work :-P

I had some difficulty with them, and didn't manage to get them to stay on properly. I pumped for a bit with my medium domes to get my swelling started, and for one 7 min set I managed to get my right Breast to hold Suction with the larges. Which is weird, considering my right Breast is the smaller of the two.

I have the same problem as a few other skinny girls, my chest just isn't big enough to get the cup to stay on. Im going to really give it a good go tonight (the bf is working late) but I'm sure I still have some ways to go with the mediums. I'm a little upset about that, because I was so excited to start with the larges to begin filling in the middle of my Breasts.

Oh well. Keep on going!

(04-02-2014, 03:40 PM)caitemh Wrote:  So I just got my large domes in yesterday, and I was ecstatic. I received them early morning and had to wait all day to get off work :-P

I had some difficulty with them, and didn't manage to get them to stay on properly. I pumped for a bit with my medium domes to get my swelling started, and for one 7 min set I managed to get my right Breast to hold Suction with the larges. Which is weird, considering my right Breast is the smaller of the two.

I have the same problem as a few other skinny girls, my chest just isn't big enough to get the cup to stay on. Im going to really give it a good go tonight (the bf is working late) but I'm sure I still have some ways to go with the mediums. I'm a little upset about that, because I was so excited to start with the larges to begin filling in the middle of my Breasts.

Oh well. Keep on going!

Hi.
Your boobs are stunning. You have a killer figure!!!!
That's serious progress!
Do you have foam rings for your large cups?
I have wide set boobs which extend to the sides so trying to get suction was the pits cause I'm skinny and they are too wide for my ribcage. The foam rings made all the difference and actually made noogling NOT painfull. You don't realize how much so until you put them on and go "wow" ha ha.
Ps they make it so the cups aren't soo wide and you can get them to stay on.

(04-02-2014, 06:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 03:40 PM)caitemh Wrote:  So I just got my large domes in yesterday, and I was ecstatic. I received them early morning and had to wait all day to get off work :-P

Oh well. Keep on going!

Hi.
That's serious progress!
I have wide set boobs which extend to the sides so trying to get suction was the pits cause I'm skinny and they are too wide for my ribcage. The foam rings made all the difference and actually made noogling NOT painfull. You don't realize how much so until you put them on and go "wow" ha ha.

I have considered the foam rings, but I read a few posts on the NB forum that stated they deteriorated fast, and left sticky messes all over the cups when taken off. Have you encountered that? Or have you figured a way to do the same thing with a different material? I'm just not wanting to wait another 3 weeks for a shipment from them.

(04-02-2014, 09:31 PM)caitemh Wrote:  

Oh well. Keep on going!

Hi.
That's serious progress!

I have considered the foam rings, but I read a few posts on the NB forum that stated they deteriorated fast, and left sticky messes all over the cups when taken off. Have you encountered that? Or have you figured a way to do the same thing with a different material? I'm just not wanting to wait another 3 weeks for a shipment from them.

You know what I have been using one cup and one foam ring. So far the ring is slightly smaller as a result of getting oil all over it and its slightly misshapen but its still perfectly usable and I can still retain suction after 8 weeks of use. And for me I simply couldn't noogle without it. I tried to create my own version of foam rings and wasted alot of money.id hands down buy them . And because they reduce the circumfrence of the cups they make the difference between being able to use them or not without. Def try. Its easier on the breast tissue too. I felt the hard plastic cutting into skin without them. That cant be good!

(04-02-2014, 10:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 09:31 PM)caitemh Wrote:  

Oh well. Keep on going!

Hi.
That's serious progress!

You know what I have been using one cup and one foam ring. So far the ring is slightly smaller as a result of getting oil all over it and its slightly misshapen but its still perfectly usable and I can still retain suction after 8 weeks of use. And for me I simply couldn't noogle without it. I tried to create my own version of foam rings and wasted alot of money.id hands down buy them . And because they reduce the circumfrence of the cups they make the difference between being able to use them or not without. Def try. Its easier on the breast tissue too. I felt the hard plastic cutting into skin without them. That cant be good!

Well thank you Ella for the suggestions. As much as I'd hate to wait, I will definitely consider the Rings. I tried my pump again last night (I think I managed to spend a total of two hours playing) with the large domes. I had a bit of success with getting them to stay, but it took a long time. I ended up hurting myself though. The center of my chest, the bone is very prominent. And I had a hard time maneuvering the domes on to grab suction. I think I bruised myself there.
And after all of my work, my swelling was so sad. I've gotten better swelling from just using the mediums.

I'm going to just keep using the mediums, because I can actually get them to work. Meanwhile I'll look into ordering the Rings for larges. I will periodically try the large domes just for the sake of trying.

This whole thing has been a little discouraging, but I'm not giving up. I've come so far in 5 months, and I can't wait to see what the next few months brings.

I am so happy this board exists. You ladies are continuously encouraging and inspiring!

So again, this evening I've tried my large domes. And again, I really don't have much of a problem with my right Breast keeping Suction. It's been the smaller one forever..

Now I think I know what my problem is with the left Breast. I just need to know how to fix it. I'll try my best to explain.

So my breasts are widely spaced. They sort of point outwards. While pumping, my right Breast swells up nicely and expands everywhere. It swells up almost to the very center of my chest, to the sternum. When I pump the left Breast, I get swelling too, but it does not extend towards the center, my sternum. I have do not have much tissue near the center of my left Breast. So trying to get the cups to Suction to a flat bone is not working. I managed to get it on once for a few seconds. And when I did so my breast did swell nicely into the cup. But, the area in the center near the sternum, did not swell up a bit. So inside the cup my breast looked like it was a big ol fake titty that just kind of... Stops abruptly. I wish I could explain better.

I'm getting so upset that the left one is not working, when it is the larger Breast.

Ugh. I just can't even explain it right, but I know it's the reason.. I just want my left one to work with the larges like the right does :-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon