Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner! Lets do this!

I understand the money thing :s I was at that point too when I bought my noogleberry and it took a lot of convincing the Hubby as well! Im not sure but I THINK u can order NB on amazon for cheaper. Or maybe even ebay, but id def trust amazon more. Go check it out n see if im right. Some of these other ladies might know more about that tho.

I really do think that most of my results came from noogleberry looking back now... I didn't think it was doing much back when I first started and I got really discouraged for a long time because I wasn't getting a lot of the great swelling that most of the girls were getting with it so I used it pretty heavily for the first couple months n then sorta gave up but I would always return to it from time to time cuz it was always there. Even when I had no other nbe products at all. And really thr only other things I've done for nbe were herbs (first thing I tried), then BO (didn't see much from that), and hypnosis (not easily hypnotized)... SO looking back, the thing I used the most thruoghout the last for years was the NB. I didn't realize how much of a diff it was making just day to day but looking at the pix I am astounded!! So I think a lot of it really was NB and BELIEF! That's one thing the hypnosis really taught me is just to always believe ur boobs are growing at all times! And love them! So belief and noogle are my top two things! Ithis includes a little massage too btw cuz I just naturally do that with lotion before I noogle.

Right now, tho. I am currently taking PM and I think, for the first time ever for me, popping a pill is actually growing my breasts! This stuff is amazing! I think a huge amount of my growth from the last 4 months has been from PM! And its only around $15 on amazon so there's another cheap option for u. Def worth a look! Just make sure u know how to properly take it before you buy it! This one is a pretty powerful herb so be smart!

Good luck!

(10-01-2014, 04:52 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  I understand the money thing :s I was at that point too when I bought my noogleberry and it took a lot of convincing the Hubby as well! Im not sure but I THINK u can order NB on amazon for cheaper. Or maybe even ebay, but id def trust amazon more. Go check it out n see if im right. Some of these other ladies might know more about that tho.

I'm in the states and bought my NB on Amazon. It came in 2 days even though it wasn't prime! I've ordered new cups and such directly from NB and with them being overseas it takes a few weeks for them to arrive.

Ya im in the USA too, so it took forever for my nb to get here. I think I will check into amazon if I ever need to order ne more cups or ne thing.

(10-01-2014, 06:03 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Karren, have you used them? If so, did you get good results?

Hi Newmomma, I am using an inexpensive breast pump from China and I LOVE it. You can see pics of it in my thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17115&pid=93024#pid93024

It costs just $35 US. But you need to check if the cups are large enough for your chest.

Thanks you guys! I appreciate the responses. All this can be soooo confusing! I think I might look into and buy some PM since it's fairly cheap. Smile

Peggy, I'll be checking out that pump asap! Do the cups go by measurements or like small, medium, large?

(11-01-2014, 08:49 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Peggy, I'll be checking out that pump asap! Do the cups go by measurements or like small, medium, large?

I think it is one-size and equals to medium sized cups. Unfortunately they do not have different sizes.

Okay....so I'm already fed up with the herbs. It's so hard to remember them for one but my body just goes wacko from them. The fenugreek really gets to me. It upsets my stomach so bad! The PM is a definite no no because apparently it increases my migraines. Very frustrating!

So I have now decided to only use heat and massage. I plan to eventually get some muscle rub and flaxseed oil though. After maybe a trial month of this, I will look into getting the same pump Peggy has reccommended.

So for now:
*Two massages a day using some palmer's - a heating pad beforehand and after.
*Continuing prenatals once a day.
*And the power of believing! Smile

On a side note: I am feeling a lot better in my own skin since starting the massages! I have already noticed more firmness and that alone is giving me my self confidence back. I obviously would love bigger breasts but firmness and shape is what really matters to me! A cup with nice shape and firmness? I'll take it! So I'm happy to say that regardless of what growth happens, I am perfectly happy with my body! Smile

Can someone tell me how to add pics? Nothing shows up when I click on attachments and select a picture in my photo gallery....

(13-01-2014, 01:07 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Can someone tell me how to add pics? Nothing shows up when I click on attachments and select a picture in my photo gallery....

as I reply to you at the bottom of this text box there is an attachments block and browse for files - try that and see if it works Smile

(13-01-2014, 06:21 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 01:07 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Can someone tell me how to add pics? Nothing shows up when I click on attachments and select a picture in my photo gallery....

as I reply to you at the bottom of this text box there is an attachments block and browse for files - try that and see if it works Smile

Attachments block? I'm confused..what? Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon