Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishin's BO Journey Page

(30-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(29-01-2014, 11:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  We all at NBE tend to be boobie greedy and want fast response Sad
Everyone has diffrent matabolism and you sound like me with slow growth . I often get dispondent and I come to site watch and read how hard and long some members have been going but achieving great results .
Patience and persevear as there is light at end of long dark tunnel .

I know it takes patience to get real results, but I did like the swelling I was getting a few months ago. It went down quickly, but I loved seeing it Smile

Patience is definitely not something I'm good at. But, I know to get the body I want it's necessary so I can hang in. It's just like lifting though - it's fun to see those muscles when lifting even though you know it's going to take a few more months to see them regularly. I feel the same way with swelling - it's inspiring to see what it could be sometime in the future.

I hope your growing gets you where you want to be, even if it takes longer than for some others. It's a marathon / lifestyle for us - right? Smile

Wink

OK, so marathons in mind I did a super ultra run this weekend which has put me all sorts of off of my schedule. I took my BO in the morning but running through the day and night meant I skipped a full day's worth of supplements. Monday I started over, but I haven't noogled at all this week due to some chafing issues. I also haven't been eating great. Long story short I'm bloated, recovering and my period came early. I didn't take measurements because I'm pretty sure nothing relating to my body is accurate right now. I'll start over on Monday with my noogling and healthy eating. Then the next week I start my new training schedule - time to firm up, slim down and get super sexy (hopefully with a nice new pair of boobs to top the change off)!

Pumping again today. Feels good to be back on a plan. My boobs felt slightly larger this weekend but I'm afraid to measure and find out it's all in my head. One thing I know is not is my left one now looks bigger than my right one which is very interesting as my whole life the right one has been the bigger one. I'm thinking it's the NB - the left one gets a much better suction with the L cups.

OMG, my face is broken out! I have never, EVER in my life had more than maybe 2 pimples at once. I'm REALLY hoping this is a positive thing and my body is re-starting itself. My boobs were also super itchy last night - not a good thing in my meeting but it did make me smile a bit in hopes it means something good is finally happening. NB all week long - yay! Yesterday I restarted the 7:2 switching off one M and one L cup each time. Today's a bit sucky for pumping but I'll hopefully get in an hour. Just keeping my fingers crossed that these pimples mean boobs are coming soon...

(14-02-2014, 03:21 PM)Wishin Wrote:  OMG, my face is broken out! I have never, EVER in my life had more than maybe 2 pimples at once. I'm REALLY hoping this is a positive thing and my body is re-starting itself. My boobs were also super itchy last night - not a good thing in my meeting but it did make me smile a bit in hopes it means something good is finally happening. NB all week long - yay! Yesterday I restarted the 7:2 switching off one M and one L cup each time. Today's a bit sucky for pumping but I'll hopefully get in an hour. Just keeping my fingers crossed that these pimples mean boobs are coming soon...
looks like your growth is kicking in Big Grin

(14-02-2014, 05:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 03:21 PM)Wishin Wrote:  OMG, my face is broken out! I have never, EVER in my life had more than maybe 2 pimples at once. I'm REALLY hoping this is a positive thing and my body is re-starting itself. My boobs were also super itchy last night - not a good thing in my meeting but it did make me smile a bit in hopes it means something good is finally happening. NB all week long - yay! Yesterday I restarted the 7:2 switching off one M and one L cup each time. Today's a bit sucky for pumping but I'll hopefully get in an hour. Just keeping my fingers crossed that these pimples mean boobs are coming soon...
looks like your growth is kicking in Big Grin

Thats not a good thing is its caused by hormones. You prob need an anti androgen.

(14-02-2014, 09:52 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 05:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  looks like your growth is kicking in Big Grin

Thats not a good thing is its caused by hormones. You prob need an anti androgen.

Eeek - thanks for the info! I googled and ordered some spearmint tea. I can't find any in the stores here so hopefully it will get here soon. I am also on testosterone cream (rx from my md) so I dropped that to every 2 days instead of every day. The acne is already clearing up so this might be a better dose for me.

On the plus side, I always take weekends off of NB and minimal massage (no privacy) so any minimal swelling I may have had isn't there by Sunday. Yesterday my bra was giving me a big of quad boob - woo-hoo!

(17-02-2014, 04:43 PM)Wishin Wrote:  On the plus side, I always take weekends off of NB and minimal massage (no privacy) so any minimal swelling I may have had isn't there by Sunday. Yesterday my bra was giving me a big of quad boob - woo-hoo!

i like the sound of quad boob Smile

Yay!!! I switched to 7:2 pumping last week and still don't get any swelling at all. However, yesterday I simply had enough and I had some spare time (normally I noogle while I work so I can't hold them on as I need my hands free to type). I pushed them tightly together and high up and there was some farting but I managed an hour using 7:2s! This morning I repeated but only for 45 minutes (all the time I had). Still no swelling but I'm noogling right now with the Ls right now AND typing. So happy they are finally staying on themselves!!!

I'm on day 15 so I re-start my progesterone pills tonight. I hope this isn't just cyclical swelling and I can continue with the 2 Ls going forward.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon