Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishin's BO Journey Page

(16-01-2014, 04:49 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Well yesterday was a bust (wish I had one!). My morning was hectic and the cleaning lady came in the afternoon so it was just an hour of noogling with the Ms. Today I shall be better!

On the plus side, I'm off my cycle now and I'm down almost 8 pounds in the past month (I did not have that much to lose!). My pants are falling off, my belly is gone and yet my breasts measure exactly what they did before I caught this nasty stomach flu or whatever it is. So, this makes me happy Smile

i had flippin tummy bug Sad
used tumeric+manuka factor 15 + raw garlic ... 2 days three times a day cleared it all up Big Grin
had to stay off the program last 5 days Sad
back to normal from today Big Grin

Thanks Myboobs! I keep thinking it's gone and then it flairs back up, yuck Sad

I took the weekend off from Noogling (as I often do), just BO and supplements. Today I began again. I tried hydro-noogling but couldn't get a good suction. I'm almost completely filling the Ms but I simply cannot get suction on the Ls. It's very frustrating.

(21-01-2014, 07:02 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Thanks Myboobs! I keep thinking it's gone and then it flairs back up, yuck Sad

I took the weekend off from Noogling (as I often do), just BO and supplements. Today I began again. I tried hydro-noogling but couldn't get a good suction. I'm almost completely filling the Ms but I simply cannot get suction on the Ls. It's very frustrating.

Same here Sad don't think tum has settled so off program for another week Sad at this rate never gona get me boobies . Sad

(22-01-2014, 02:54 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Same here Sad don't think tum has settled so off program for another week Sad at this rate never gona get me boobies . Sad

Sorry to hear that :-( I'm staying on my program as much as possible during this. I hope you feel better soon!

Well it happened, I got the dreaded red dots Sad First time since the first day I got the NB and got overzealous. I wasn't even pumping hard yesterday, I think it was from trying to get a suction in the bath-tub as that is the only thing I did differently and that did not seem to be working.

Today I wore the Ms in the morning for an hour. Now I've been switching off approx every 15 minutes - a M on one and L on the other. The L fits SO much better on my left, but that was my smaller breast when I started all of this. Crazy. They are even now (which is nice progress), but I'd like to pump them both evenly. The right I think I move my right arm too much. But, even when sitting still it just farts off. Plus I'm not getting any swelling this week. I tried some muscle rub while pumping today, I think I might be too sensitive to the cold part of it!

Progesterone pills start again today as it's day 14 of my cycle.

Oh, I also made some body butter with Clary Sage oil this weekend to use for massage and pre-pumping. It feels great, so even if it doesn't help at least it's a chemical free nice smelling moisturizer Smile

So I pumped for several hours, switching the Ls from side to side every 15 minutes or so. I didn't have any swelling but during my run - WOW! The bouncing was out of control, even in my super sports bra. Very uncomfortable but a great feeling at the same time Smile

Happy Friday! Not much new to report. Pumped for several hours yesterday - 15 minutes switching Ls each time. 2 min massages between. Still no swelling Sad For a few weeks I was getting great swelling but not anymore. I know it's not necessary for growth, but it's fun while it lasts! Today I am way off my schedule. Weather closed down the city so I'm only going to get in an hour or so today so I'll just stick with the Ms. Most likely take the weekend off NB (I always stay on my supplements) and start again on Monday like usual. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

So I took the weekend off of pumping as usual. Then Monday I pumped a few hours. 1 in the morning - pump and hold with the Ms. A few hours in the afternoon switching the Ls every 15 minute with 2 minute breaks between.

Yesterday I did an hour of 7:2s, switching Ls each time. then again for 2 hours in the afternoon. This morning was insane, I hope to squeeze in 2 hours later on today. I'm hoping the lack of swelling lately is just because it's very cold out here and I feel like my boobs are running for cover. It's frustrating as I was getting some nice swelling and I haven't seen any in a few weeks Sad

(29-01-2014, 07:26 PM)Wishin Wrote:  So I took the weekend off of pumping as usual. Then Monday I pumped a few hours. 1 in the morning - pump and hold with the Ms. A few hours in the afternoon switching the Ls every 15 minute with 2 minute breaks between.

Yesterday I did an hour of 7:2s, switching Ls each time. then again for 2 hours in the afternoon. This morning was insane, I hope to squeeze in 2 hours later on today. I'm hoping the lack of swelling lately is just because it's very cold out here and I feel like my boobs are running for cover. It's frustrating as I was getting some nice swelling and I haven't seen any in a few weeks Sad

We all at NBE tend to be boobie greedy and want fast response Sad
Everyone has diffrent matabolism and you sound like me with slow growth . I often get dispondent and I come to site watch and read how hard and long some members have been going but achieving great results .
Patience and persevear as there is light at end of long dark tunnel .

(29-01-2014, 11:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  We all at NBE tend to be boobie greedy and want fast response Sad
Everyone has diffrent matabolism and you sound like me with slow growth . I often get dispondent and I come to site watch and read how hard and long some members have been going but achieving great results .
Patience and persevear as there is light at end of long dark tunnel .

I know it takes patience to get real results, but I did like the swelling I was getting a few months ago. It went down quickly, but I loved seeing it Smile

Patience is definitely not something I'm good at. But, I know to get the body I want it's necessary so I can hang in. It's just like lifting though - it's fun to see those muscles when lifting even though you know it's going to take a few more months to see them regularly. I feel the same way with swelling - it's inspiring to see what it could be sometime in the future.

I hope your growing gets you where you want to be, even if it takes longer than for some others. It's a marathon / lifestyle for us - right? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon