Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishin's BO Journey Page

(30-09-2014, 09:36 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Monthly update time. My fitting bra no longer fits at all. I had trouble keeping my nipples in it long enough to snap some pictures! When I went to take it off the back had ridden up so high it was ridiculous. I can't believe this used to be my daily bra.

Looking fantastic . Lovely shaped boobs . Congrats Smile

Your breasts are looking great. Really nice shape! Congrats on your growth!

Thank you everyone! I have an appointment with Bradelis at the end of the month, I'm really excited to get some true measurements and see if their Step I bra can help me achieve my goals Smile

So I've been traveling both months my cycle started so I have no new measurements or pictures. I don't think they've grown much. However, on holiday last week I was super excited with a photo in just a swimsuit top with no pushup or anything. Those are mine!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tongue 

Looking great. By the way, I have 2 new with tag Bradelis bra. One bought in NYC, 65E , nude color. The other one bought in Japan, from their online website and shipped over here, size 65D in white. Let me know if you are interested.

I just looked through your progress, and it has been really incredible! Do you think the noogling or BO contributed more? Or do you think it was a good combination?

(05-12-2014, 11:27 PM)Wishin Wrote:  So I've been traveling both months my cycle started so I have no new measurements or pictures. I don't think they've grown much. However, on holiday last week I was super excited with a photo in just a swimsuit top with no pushup or anything. Those are mine!

wow they look amazing!

You look great! ENJOY IT Smile

Thanks guys, I'm super excited. Especially as that picture was a day or 2 after my period ended which is normally the smallest time of the month. Plus there was no noogling for a week or so before!

I honestly can't say if it is the BO or noogling that helped the most. I really think it was the combination. My hormone tests showed that everything was bottomed out so I don't think noogling alone would have worked for me. However, I do think it brought attention to the chest rather than elsewhere. I haven't put on weight with BO like most others complain of and I think it's the noogling keeping the attention on the breasts. I've played with massage but I really don't feel like it does anything for me so my NB helps keep blood headed in the right direction.

(06-12-2014, 05:33 AM)rOsegirl Wrote:  Looking great. By the way, I have 2 new with tag Bradelis bra. One bought in NYC, 65E , nude color. The other one bought in Japan, from their online website and shipped over here, size 65D in white. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer - I'm looking for a nude or white one now (of course the sale ones are sold out in my size!). However, it looks like 65 is too small for me, they fitted me in a 32E.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon